About this listing
Centric flat of 150m with private room, maximum discretion and peace,
,WIFI 100 mg ,near GRAN VIA and SOL, excelent relation cuality-price, breakfast included.
You can see my other rooms:
Second floor flat of 145 trs, 1888 listed building refurbished and modernised with lift. We are located downtown right in the center of Madrid, close to Fuencarral street and Gran Via (one of the main avenues). The best area of the district with all shops and amenities . Similar to Soho in New York. Walking distances to the historical center and main monuments, most important art museums (El Prado, Thyssen, Reina Sofia), shops, restaurants, bars, nightclubs, supermarkets, cinemas, theaters, botanical garden, the park of El Retiro, Templo de Debob, amusement parks and Street markef El Rastro. Handy tourist bus stop at Gran Via Avenue. You have everything at hand. The subway is available from the airport which takes about 40 minutes to the nearest stations to the building Gran Via and Tribunal. All transport facilities at hand. Main train stations around are Atocha and Principe Pio. Bus Station Mendez Alvaro is also close if you wish to visit other cities and attractions such as Toledo, Cuenca,Segovia, El Escorial, La Sierra de Navacerrada.
You will enjoy a large room of 18 m2 with a double bed which is really 2 rooms together. Extra bed: 12 euros .We have Single Downy Airbed Inflatable Bed 99 x 191 x 46. Have lots of privacy. Our house is like a ele and we are on the other side of the house. You're only with us, only rented a room. Supply needed for a comfortable stay, we have linen and towels for you, as well as toiletries, hair dryer.
We invite you a light breakfast, usually tea or coffee, biscuits or toast, fruit juice.
WIFI 100 megas. You can make national calls to fixed phones, please ask before making the call.
We will be pleased to provide you with city guides, maps, tips of local places of interest and helpful suggestions of how to make the most of your stay. We have a small library of books about Spain and Madrid that you may use during your visit.
If you want airport transfer service charge you 30 euros, consult us availability
If you need to park your car, have a garage nearby, you must tell us how long it will stay in, to tell if there is availability and the price is 20 e / n, according to length of stay.
Please do try to have a picture on your profile !Much appreciated! Thanks...:)
SPECIAL RATES AND CONDITIONS FOR LONG STAYS, Consult
SUBLEASE. The apartment is available from 15 to Aug. 29, seats 5 people. 2 double beds and 1 single bed. 2 bathrooms. The price is 40 euros / night and 10 euros per person apartir the second guest. Security deposit 200 euros.
The nickname -Malasaña- neighborhood will come following the street dedicated in 1879 to the family and since 1961 Malasaña young seamstress Manuela Malasaña, killed by Napoleon's troops during the days of repression subsequent to the lifting of May 2, 1808 on charges of "bear arms" to bring a sewing scissors when she was arrested. His body was buried in the Hospital of the Good Bliss on the street Silva.
At the heart of the neighborhood is Plaza Dos de Mayo, which was the former site of Artillery Monteleón, where they were quartered against "francesada" the little military force that took up arms against the Napoleonic army, under the command two captains Pedro Velarde and Luis Daoiz. In the remodeled square arch of old barracks it remains. Other typical neighborhood squares are, for example, San Ildefonso and Santa Maria Soledad Torres Acosta.
Like many other central areas of Madrid Maravillas district it has enough alternative atmosphere and nightlife. Some chroniclers have reached improvised compared to the Camden Town in London, the East Village of New York, the Bairro Alto of Lisbon, the Baixa do Porto Porto or Kreuzberg in Berlin.
The streets of Malasaña environment largely focused movements called Movida in the 70s and 80s they were come to regard places of worship bars with moderate track concert as the Penta and the Milky Way.
Malasaña continues to attract people whose spectrum and ages have changed from the young making circles bottle until most adults, college and post-college, plus a growing number of foreign tourists.
You can easily get around on foot but if you need take a bus stops there are many nearby . Also available from various subway lines .
And in front of home you have electric bike rental .
It has several Metro stations , the is closer TRIBUNAL, GRAN VIA, CHUECA, CALLAO, NOVICIADO.
There are also many bus lines upcoming.
GOOGLE MAPS: (website hidden)(phone number hidden)a,75y,270h,90t/data=!3m4!1e1!3m2!1siWRy4Uz31JITAu6sikkD7g!2e0
- I am kind, tolerant and very respectful of your privacy.
- The departure time is at 13.00. It can be more flexible if I have breakfast afterwards. You can leave your luggage here before entry and / or after departure.
- Check in time is 15:00 pm.
- From 22: 00hs to 10: 00hs an extra charge will apply.
- You can use the kitchen space for breakfast, sandwiches, you can use the microwave, toaster and other appliances. If desired you can store your food in the fridge. It is a common space, utilize a reasonable time.
No use of cooking gas allowed.
- Please, do not invite people outside the reservation.
- We have washing service. Ask us!
- Supplement for extra bed 15 euros.
- The occupants are responsible for the occupied property and its contents, as well as custody of their belongings and personal belongings. They will be directly and exclusively responsible for any breakage that occurs therein, running exclusively by the host all repair costs caused by them.
- Guests leave the house in the same state they found the entrance.
'You must not touch the electrical system or heating or adapt to change if the host authorization.
- Generally it requires a responsible occupant behavior and prudent use of the facilities. Violating any of the above rules, would result in eviction from the house without the right to refund the value of the remaining stay, as well as the loss of the bond.
- Adapt to house rules. Remember, come to stay with people who have their own routine and schedule, even if you take a different pace.