About This Listing
Second floor flat of 145 trs, 1888 listed building refurbished and modernised with lift. We are located downtown right in the center of Madrid, close to Fuencarral street and Gran Via (one of the main avenues). The best area of the district with all shops and amenities . Similar to Soho in New York. Walking distances to the historical center and main monuments, most important art museums (El Prado, Thyssen, Reina Sofia), shops, restaurants, bars, nightclubs, supermarkets, cinemas, theaters, botanical garden, the park of El Retiro, Templo de Debob, amusement parks and Street markef El Rastro. Handy tourist bus stop at Gran Via Avenue. You have everything at hand. The subway is available from the airport which takes about 40 minutes to the nearest stations to the building Gran Via and Tribunal. All transport facilities at hand. Main train stations around are Atocha and Principe Pio. Bus Station Mendez Alvaro is also close if you wish to visit other cities and attractions such as Toledo, Cuenca,Segovia, El Escorial, La Sierra de Navacerrada.
You will enjoy a large room of 18 m2 with a double bed which is really 2 rooms together. Extra bed: 12 euros .We have Single Downy Airbed Inflatable Bed 99 x 191 x 46 cms. With private bathroom , not suite. Have lots of privacy. Our house is like a ele and we are on the other side of the house. You're only with us, only rented a room. Supply needed for a comfortable stay, we have linen and towels for you, as well as toiletries, hair dryer.
We invite you a light breakfast, usually tea or coffee, biscuits or toast, fruit juice.
WIFI 100 megas. You can make national calls to fixed phones, please ask before making the call.
We will be pleased to provide you with city guides, maps, tips of local places of interest and helpful suggestions of how to make the most of your stay. We have a small library of books about Spain and Madrid that you may use during your visit.
If you want airport transfer service charge you 30 euros, consult us availability
If you need to park your car, have a garage nearby, you must tell us how long it will stay in, to tell if there is availability and the price is 20 e / n, according to length of stay.
Please do try to have a picture on your profile !Much appreciated! Thanks...:)
SPECIAL RATES AND CONDITIONS FOR LONG STAYS, Consult
SUBLEASE. The apartment is available from 15 to Aug. 29, seats 5 people. 2 double beds and 1 single bed. 2 bathrooms. The price is 40 euros / night and 10 euros per person apartir the second guest. Security deposit 200 euros.
- I am friendly, tolerant, and very respectful of your privacy, and welcome guests who are the same.
- Check-out time at 13.00, though I can be more flexible if I do not have guests immediately after you. You are always welcome to leave your luggage before check-in and/or after check-out.
- Check in time is at 15.00, but is flexible, because there are guests who leave before the departure time and gives us time to clean the room.
- You are welcome to use the kitchen for breakfast, sandwiches, and snacks, and you may use the microwave and the toaster. Space is available in the fridge for your breakfast/sandwich items.
- Please do not invite strangers back to the apartment.
- Guests who stay more than 3 nights are welcome to do their laundry here free. Otherwise, we charge 5 euros per machine.
- Extra bed 12 euros.
- Yo soy amable, tolerante y muy respetuosa de su privacidad.
- La hora de salida es a las 13.00 horas, aunque puede ser más flexible si no tengo huespedes inmediatamente después. Puede dejar en casa su equipaje antes de la entrada y / o después de la salida.
- La hora de entrada es a las 15,00 horas, aunque es flexible , porque hay huespedes que se marchan antes de la hora de salida y nos da tiempo de limpiar la habitacion.
- Puede usar la cocina para el desayuno, sándwiches y bocadillos, y puedes usar el microondas y el tostador. Si lo desea puedes guardar alguna cosa en la nevera.
- Por favor, no invites a otras personas al apartamento.
- Los huéspedes que se alojan más de 3 noches pueden lavar la ropa aquí gratis. De lo contrario, te cobramos 5 euros por lavadora.
- Suplemento por cama extra 12 euros.
Charo is very friendly and went over a map of the area to make sure I had an understanding of where we were and how to get around the city. Very helpful and thoughtful! The room is dark and quiet, which was nice and seemed impressive to me as it is right in the city. The location is great for getting to so many places with a short walk.
Me sentí muy cómoda en lo de Charo, el lugar esta muy bien ubicado, a pesar de ser una calle muy concurrida no se oye ruido por las noches. Muy cerca de todos los lugares de interés para ir a pie si te gusta caminar. La zona esta llena de lugares para comer y de para ir de tapas.
Very friendly host and a fantastic place to stay. Lots to do right around the apartment, and short walk to the metro.
We stayed there for only 1 day, but Charo welcomed us and tried to help us. The room was really clean and cozy, so we wanted to have more time there.
It was also near to the places you may want to visit. Highly recommend!
Very welcoming! Charo even sent us restaurant and location references before we got there so we could see the area. Very clean and the room is a great size. The area was so perfect, best neighborhood in my Europe trip. Very easy to come and go! Thank god for the elevator also, many places don't have one!! The place is much larger then the pictures make it look, awesome art too.
The room is spacious, quiet and the location is perfect, with easy access to many restaurants and convenient shops right down the street. However, we had some communication issue with the other household who also lives in the house as we couldn't speak Spanish at all. The wifi only works in the lounge not in the room.
Charo's apartment is in the center, easy to access to other tourist spots. We arrived quite late but Charo waited for us and show us her recommendations. When I wanted to use the washing machine Charo was not there and caused some inconvenience, though. All in all, we recommend Charo's apartment.
This host has 95 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
About the Host, Charo
I'm a bit shy, I like meeting people from different countries, is enriching. Airbnb helps me make it happen. I'm a Libra, I need balance in my life, I like to surround myself with beautiful things and art, my house is a place of peace. I try to make you feel comfortable. My house and my family are most important in my life and invite you to join it.
Soy un poco timida, me gusta conocer gente de diferentes países, es enriquecedor. Airbnb me ayuda a hacerlo posible. Soy Libra, necesito equilibrio en mi vida, me gusta rodearme de cosas bellas y el arte, mi casa es un lugar de paz. Trato de hacerte sentirte comodo. Mi casa y mi familia, son lo más importante de mi vida y te invitamos a formar parte de ella.