What a great place! An ancient land belonged to our grandparents, hosts these two beautiful studios, surrounded by lush greenery, fruit and olive trees. Silence, peace, nature. Strategic location, near the sea and a short walk from the village.
A lovely "monolocale", surrounded by lush greenery, with a breathtaking panorama, in one of the Mediterranean sea's most amazing island.
We live nearby, but the monolocale is independent and self-contained. There is a matrimonial bedroom, a kitchen, a bathroom with douche and bidè, a beautiful space outside, a veranda with the countryside in front.
- a table for open-air lunches and dinners,
- a barbeque for the grill lovers
- Chairs to relax in the middle of the sunny countryside or under the shadow of the trees.
The decor is the typical Favignanese/island's style: refreshing, simple and essential.
The place is very silent and still, well furnished, with all comforts: fridge, tv, washing machine, towels, napery, bedsheets, table, wardrobe.
We will let you taste the good and organic fruits of the land (lemons, figs, prickly pears, tomatos, aubergine, basil, peppers).
The monolocale has a strategic location.
- a 5 minutes walk from the closer beach and 5 minutes away from the ancient village (perfect to go shopping on foot or bike, and10 minutes from the port.
- At the same time the monolocale is silent, beacuse is located in the middle of the countryside, so that is far enough from the noise of the night life and the lights of the village (perfet to enjoy an amazing starry sky, that you won't be able to forget!).
When you will arrive with the boat, we will get you at the port and bring you at the house, and we will give you all the tips to discover the secrets of the island!
This place is perfect for a couple of lovers or friends. You will enjoy of all our love for the typical island hospitality, and the fantastic landscape of the ancient castle "Santa Caterina" just in front of you, and the "Caribbean" sea....
This host has 107 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
Mi chiamo Diego! Ho 28 anni, sono un favignanese da generazioni e fiero amante dell'isola...per me Favignana è una specie di "ossessione"! Vivo a Bologna ormai da 10 anni e ogni due mesi non posso fare a meno di tornare a Favignana...per me è puro ossigeno! Adoro nuotare, canto e suono il blues, lavoro come ricercatore e giornalista free-lance, mi piace cucinare improvvisando.