Central Buda Residence 2 is located in the heart of Buda (2nd district) and offers excellent accommodation in the city's central location. The apartment is furnished in a modern style with bright, spacious interiors.
The Central Buda Residence is located in the heart of Buda (2nd district). The charm of this apartment is its boutique hotel coziness and its nearness to the Downtown area: all the attractions (sights, cafés, bars, restaurants, theaters etc.) are just a 7-minute tram ride away – even at night, thanks to line 4/6’s all-night schedule.
One can also reach the Buda side’s most important attraction, the Buda Castle with a 15-minute walk or a 10-minute bus-ride and the beautiful Margaret Island on the Danube is only 2 tram stops away.
There is a small 24/7 grocery store right in front of the building and a big shopping mall a 5-minute walk away – with a big supermarket and with one of the city’s best food markets right next to it.
The apartment has excellent transportation links, thanks to the aforementioned tram line 4/6 which is the most important one of the city and thanks to the nearness of the Széll Kálmán tér station of Metro Line 2 (red line).
The apartment is furnished in a modern style with bright, spacious interiors, fully equipped kitchen, a big living room, bedroom and a bathroom with shower. The apartment is ideal for 2 people.
If renting this apartment, one can enjoy all the fun of the Pest side just a stone’s throw away while also experiencing the laid-back atmosphere of one of the most beautiful parts of Buda.
Interaction with guests
During your stay we are available at the reception on the 1st floor of the dental clinic in the building and also via phone till 19:30 on weekdays and till 13:00 on Saturday
The most important informations are listed in the house rules below.
1. The accommodation is available from 15:00 on the day of arrival until 10:00pm on the day of departure. If you require a different check-in or check-out time, it needs to be agreed with the owner in advance.
2. When you check-out of the apartment, please leave the keys, the remote controls of the electronic devices (TV/air conditioner) at the reception of the Clinic on the 1st floor.
Please, make sure to close all windows when leaving the apartment.
We would like to ask you to inform us about the exact time of check-out and departure in advance. You can do it personally at the reception of the Clinic on the 1st floor between 8:00am and 19:30 or by calling us.
3. Please note that if you depart earlier then the original agreed check-out time/date, there are no reimbursements for the accommodation fee.
4. The accommodation fees include the public utility and other overhead charges, the bedding with covers, bath towels, changing of bed-linen if you stay for more than one week, and the final cleaning of the apartment.
5. The accommodation can only be occupied by a previously agreed number of people.
6. The owner is allowed to check if the number of people who stay at the apartment meets the previously agreed headcount. This action can take place at an adequate time, not to disturb our guests.
7. Welcoming visitors is possible in daytime, during 8:00 am and 21:00, following the approval of the owner.
Beyond the indicated time period please keep silence.
8. It is forbidden to take pets to the apartment.
9. Please note that reorganization of the apartment's fittings and furniture is not allowed without the owner’s permission.
10. During your stay, please pay attention to keeping the apartment clean and tidy.
11. In case you lose the keys of the apartment, you are obliged to inform the owner immediately, and to cover - 42 EUR - the expenses of replacing the keys and the lock.
In case there is a need of letting you into the apartment in emergency, the expense of arrangements is 42 EUR which will be charged. The payment of these costs has to take place on the last full day of your stay at the reception between 8am-7pm.
The owner does not take the responsibility for damages, accidents or financial expenses caused by the improper use of the apartment. You are responsible for these damages which need to be refund directly to the owner.
The owner does not take responsibility for any loss or damage to goods or personal belongings kept at the accommodation.
12. A basic First Aid Kit can be found in the kitchen cupboard. In case a major accident happens, call ambulance on emergency line 112.
In case of a fire, start firefighting with the fire-extinguisher immediately, and call the fire department on emergency line 105, then call the owner, as well.
13. Smoking is forbidden in the apartment. It is permitted at the smoking compartments on the balconies of the staircase.
14. You can park your car on the street and in the neighbourhood for fee.
15. In case you wish to stay for more than 30 days, an agreement needs to be signed by both parties.
16. If any problem occur with the apartment or the room, please report it to the owner immediately. Subsequent complaints are not accepted.
In case you need any additional information during your stay, please contact us, we are at your disposal.
Enjoy your stay!
The best way to show people that you care about them is to give them an accommodation. As the host of this apartment, I would like to make people's stay here in Budapest as enjoyable as possible, because this city is a true pearl in the middle of Europe.