Lovely apartment close to Salzburg's city centre with a huge south-facing balcony. Free parking + free WiFi included! An hour's drive to all major skiing areas in the Alps and only 20min to the lake district.
• Quiet neighbourhood, no main street, residential area
• Located on the 1st floor, no wheelchair access, appr. 55sqm + balcony
• Ideal for 2 people or a 3rd person on the sofa bed (up to 10-12 years old)
• Free parking for 1 car
• 25 min walk from the city centre (Mozart’s birthplace in the Getreidegasse, Salzburg Cathedral, the famous Salzburg Festival Hall, the Mirabell Palace and Gardens, Mozart’s Residence, Salzburg Castle and the Mozarteum University)
• 10 min drive or bus ride to the city centre
• Good connection to the railway station (5 min) and to the airport (15 min) by the S-Bahn.
• 20min drive to several lakes
• 30-60min drive to some of Austria’s best skiing resorts
• Bedroom with four-poster bed
• Bathroom with toilet, sink, tub, hairdryer (1 towel/person + toilet paper provided)
• Kitchen with oven, fridge, freezer, blender, grill, cutlery, glasses, dishes, Nespresso machine, etc.
• Living room with radio, CD-player, DVD-player, TV, treadmill!!!
• Washing machine in the basement
€50,-/night + €20,- cleaning fee (minimum stay: 2 nights), NO cleaning fee with a stay of 4+ nights
Please get in touch for special offers! Long-term possible!
bus and S-Bahn station are only a 2-min-walk away, the main train station is a 10-min-drive, the airport a 15-min-drive, you can walk to the city centre in 25min
Feel yourself at home, just accept the neighbourhood (no loud music) and please do not smoke in the apartment. If you really have to smoke please do it only outside on the balcony. No pets! Thanks a lot. If you have any questions during your stay don't hesitate to contact me.
Sandra's apartment was clean, cosy and very convenient.
We received a warm welcome from Sandra's mother who gave us detailed and helpful information. We found the apartment exactly as advertised and would recommend it to other travellers.
Eine Spitzenwohnung, unglaubliche Ruhe und traumhafter Blick durch die Fenster - war ein echtes Vergnügen!
Trotz sehr kurzfristiger Anfrage hat alles wunderbar funktioniert. Sandra und ihre Mutter sind wirklich sehr hilfsbereit und machen alles, damit der Aufenthalt reibungslos abläuft. Kommunikation klappte schnell und problemlos. Die Wohnung ist zum wohlfühlen bestens geeignet - daher 100 Punkte von uns!!
The flat is a great place to spend a vacation in Salzburg. It is cozy,
nicely furnished and large enough for several people. It is also close
to a bus stop from which one can reach the city center very quickly.
Sandra’s parents, who gave us the keys, are very kind and made us feel
welcome immediately. This was the second time we stayed here, and we
can only recommend the apartment.
Ich war für einige Wochen im Sommer in Sandras Wohnung und kann das Appartement nur weiterempfehlen. Es ist sehr ruhig und man bekommt so gut wie nichts von etwaigem Straßenlärm mit, was nach einem anstrengendem (Arbeits-)Tag wirklich wertvoll ist! Mit dem Rad ist man in kürzester Zeit in der Stadt und auch die öffentliche Anbindung ist super. Vor allem der Balkon ist ein Hit, da man auch bei leichtem Regen noch draußen sitzen und seinen Kaffee genießen kann!
Really liked this apartment, very roomy and Landhaus style. We felt like being at home again since its furnished with Sandra's style and her huge collection of travel books etc. Quiet area, but the bus leaves just outside to drop you the short distance into old Salzburg. Sandra's mum gave us a great introduction and also that helpful bus timetable - thank you :-)
The reservation was canceled 6 days before arrival. This is an automated posting.
3 statements about myself:
“20 years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain
During the worst moments in life you can either give up or laugh. 99% of the time I choose the second ...