2Bed 2Bath house w/ Private Backyard & Jacuzzi Tub, located walking distance to the beach, halfway between Disney & San Diego.
We have total of 3 rentals in the area as listed under my profile here: airbnb.com/users/show/2357231
This fully upgraded 2Bed 2Bath getaway is located walking distance from the beach (Capistrano Beach) in the beautiful coastal city of Dana Point in Orange County. Taking a 5 to 10 minute stroll down to the long stretch of beaches, you will pass a famous view point of Gazebo Park where you can view the entire coastline and if timing is right, the beautiful sunset over Catalina Island. Check out our pictures of the walking path and direction to the beach. It's a fun and safe walk for kids, elderly people and bikers as well. The beach (Capistrano Beach) along the scenic stretch of coast in south Dana Point, offers volleyball, basketball, cycling, and other beach activities.
This lovely house is few minutes drive away from dana point harbor and other nearby public beaches, shops and restaurants. Due to our convenient location which is half way between Los Angeles and San Diego, North Orange County / LA attractions (Disneyland, Universal Studios Hollywood, Knott's Berry Farm) and San Diego attractions (Sea World, San Diego Zoo, La Jolla) are both only an hour drive away. I-5 Freeway which can then take you to either direction is only 5 minute drive away.
The house has one King bed, one Queen bed and one Full-size sofa bed, sleeping total of 6 guests. Once you get home after a full day outdoor, you can enjoy the custom Jacuzzi tub, the elegant gas fireplace or just enjoy your large private backyard & deck and its fire pit & gas BBQ grill. Our guests also enjoy watching HBO and other HD channels as well as streaming Netflix movies using our Wifi-connected blu-ray player.
This gorgeous vacation ouse is totally remodeled to include a spacious and fully equipped gourmet kitchen with granite countertops and top of the line appliances and cooking utensils that you can use to prepare your own meal if you wish. Other elegant interior upgrades include hardwood floor, corner rock fireplace and new master bath with custom Spa Tub. For your convenience, house comes with towels, washer/dryer, laundry detergents, hand and dish soaps, beach chairs, beach umbrella, ice cooler and beach towels for your days at the beach.
Note1: We have total of 3 vacation houses in the area. You can see them all listed under our profile here: airbnb.com/users/show/2357231
Note2: Our calendar here may not always reflect our actual availability. If you let us know your dates and how flexible they are, we will send you all possible options that may work for you.
Note3: We allow dogs depending on weight/breed, if they don't enter furniture & beds. Pet fee will apply. Please ask us.
Access to the complete 2bed 2bath house, plus the private backyard including deck, BBQ and fire pit. Nothing is shared.
Interaction with Guests
Guest will receive check-in instructions and a unique access code to use to enter the house when checking in and during the stay. We live in the area and are close enough to stop by in case needed.
Quite and friendly residential neighborhood. Please be considerate of longtime residents in the neighborhood. Loud music and noises are not allowed.
Bus stop is close to the property. Use (website hidden) maps to plan your commute using public transportation.
Other Things to Note
Stay more, Save more! We provide 10-15% discount for tenants staying 30 days or more. Try it once and you will become one of our loyal returning long-term tenants too!
1. Term of the Lease. The lease begins at 4PM p.m. on the “Check-in Date” and ends at 11AM a.m. on the “Checkout Date”. Unarranged late checkouts may result in extra charges at discretion of the homeowner.
2. Rental Party: The rental party shall consist of the “Guest” accompanied by additional guests as stated in the reservation request sent by the guest.
3. Rental Rules: Guest agrees to abide by the Rental Rules attached as Exhibit A at all times while at the property and shall cause all members of the rental party and anyone else Guest permits on the property to abide by the following rules at all times while at the property.
4. Access: Guest shall allow Homeowner access to the property for purposes of repair and inspection. Homeowner shall exercise this right of access in a reasonable manner.
5. In case of any unexpected situation resulting in unavailability of the house for renting, “Homeowner” shall cancel and make full refund of all paid amounts to the Guest prior to Check-in date.
6. Insurance: We encourage all renters to purchase travelers insurance. Homeowner is not responsible for any incidents happened to guests, inside or outside the property.
RENTAL RULES - Exhibit A
1. Smoking is allowed outside the house only.
2. People other than those in the Guest party set forth above may not stay overnight in the property. Any other person in the property is the sole responsibility of Guest.
3. Due to our quiet neighborhood, no music, guest or partying is allowed in this vacation house specially after 9PM without prior consent of the homeowner. Occupants may be cited or fined by the City and/or immediately evicted by the owner for disturbing the neighbors or violating applicable laws.
4. All of the units are privately owned; the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
5. Keep the property and all furnishings in good order
6. Only use appliances for their intended uses
7. Pets are allowed only with consent from the homeowner prior to making the reservation and paying applicable Pet fee.
8. Assigned parking is limited to 1 vehicle. Street parking is also available if more parking space is needed. Parking fines are the sole responsibility of the vehicle owner.
9. There is no daily housekeeping service. While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the units.
10. Water and Sewage: The mineral content in the water may be high, we recommend drinking filtered water or bottled water. Kitchen’s garbage disposal is of standard type and can easily be clogged if you put fats, grease and fibrous materials such as rice, celery or corn husks into it. The drainage system will also clog up if improper material is flushed. DO NOT FLUSH anything other than toilet paper. No paper towel or feminine products should be flushed at anytime. If it is found that paper towels or feminine products have been flushed and thus clogged the sewage system, you could be charged damages of up to $500.
Second time visit. It was great and we walked to the beach this time. It is so cool. The sunset is so beautiful.
The house is in a great location for walking down to the beach, and is accurately portrayed in the description. The owner was responsive in dealing with some minor issues we had when we first arrived. The backyard is a nice, quiet place to read a book and enjoy the sunshine.
Exactly the same as description. The house is beautiful and neat. And it takes coupe minutes to walk to the beach. My parents felt perfect.
The house is spacious and comfortable, very real pictures, we had everything we needed, very good equipment. The quiet neighborhood, had a wonderful New Year with family. The location is excellent, close to the beach and a vantage point to watch the sunset. everything has been perfect! check in / chek out simple and easy, very friendly host. We hope to return in the summer! Thanks for everything!
The host made us feel welcomed with a bottle of wine when we arrived! In addition the listing was exactly as it was shown and we had a great stay!
Ross' place was adorable and clean, very close to the beach and many other attractions. There was a Ralphs and a Costco very close for groceries and things. He was very helpful and responded immediately to us whenever we had a question. I highly recommend Ross and His place the back yard is amazing! We will return!
Great home! The place is clean and well kept. Home has everything you need to relax and decompress. Definitely a great spot if your staying in Dana Point. Ross, our host was responsive and checked in on us to ensure a pleasant stay. I would recommend and stay here again!
This host has 23 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
I am Ross, the owner/manager of multiple vacation homes in Dana Point, Laguna Niguel and West Vancouver areas. I am an engineering professional, with MBA degree in management and project leadership position in a hi-tech company in southern California-Orange County.
My wife and I welcome you to our beautiful beach vacation houses. We are committed to offering lowest possible rates, while meeting the needs of all our guests and making their stay a special one. We also want you to enjoy all the culture Dana Point and Laguna area has to offer while experiencing them in the most comfortable way possible!