About this listing
Whether you travel with family or friends, we understand that having the right accommodation is important to ensure having a great time at a place. We strive to make our villa as a home away from home for our guests.
IMPORTANT NOTE (to set the right expectations for (potential) guests): The house will comfortably hosts 5 to 6 people (because there are only 3 bedrooms). However, we have 2 additional sofa beds, one sofa bed in each of the big bedrooms, so it can sleep up to 9 to 10 people in the house if guests choose to do so.
Perfect for a couple or family or a group of friends looking for good time in Bali.
- 3 bedrooms (1 bedroom is with a full-size bed)
- 2 bathrooms
- A private swimming/plunge pool to chill out and relax with family or friends.
- Parking Space for 1 car or multiple motorbikes
- Full Kitchen where you can whip up your favorite dish or host new friends
- A spacious veranda with dining table, and 2 wooden couch to hang out and host a gathering
- A daily cleaning service
- Wireless Internet
- Master Bedroom with bathroom, queen sized bed, a sofa bed, and flat screen TV
- A spacious second bedroom with lots of natural light that spans the entire 2nd floor of the house, a queen sized bed, a sofa to chill out and a flat screen TV
- There's also third small bedroom on the ground floor with a full sized bed that can sleep up to 2 people although it will be quite tight, but we have many guests who have done that.
- All bedrooms have A/C
- Clean sheets and bath towels are provided
As people say, locations!, locations!, locations!!!
The house is located off the main road in Seminyak, about 2 minute walk (no exaggeration) off the main strip in Seminyak where all cafes, restaurants, bars, spas, and fashionable shops are.
- It's a 3 minute walk to Bintang grocery store where you can buy all your groceries and daily necessities.
- A 10 minute walk to Warung Made, the iconic and popular Bali restaurant.
- About 15 minute walk or less than 5 minute bike ride to the Seminyak or Double Six beaches where you can surf to your heart's content.
- It's close to all the actions, but yet it's peaceful and quiet, a sanctuary in the center of the city
Taxi Distance to Major Attractions
- Kuta Beach: 15 minutes
- Kudeta or Potato Head or any restaurant/club/lounge in Petitenget area: 15 minutes
- Tanah Lot: 45 minutes
- Jimbaran: 45 minutes
- Ubud: 90 minutes
Transportation is easily accessible here… step to the main road, and taxis are aplenty, and car and motorbike rental companies are all readily available.
Other Things to Note
We are flexible on check-in times. However, if there's another party checking in on the same day you depart, or checking out on the same day your arrive, the check-in and out times are as follow:
Check-Out time: 12 PM
Check-In time: 1 PM or later.
Please note that we will need to photocopy your passport for mandatory police report upon check-in as required by the local/Balinese regulations.
The 1 rule is: Please do not smoke inside the house. We have ash trays in the patio and we would be most grateful if guests will abide by this.
We are 2 brothers who live in different continents growing up (US and Australia), and we decided to move to Bali together in late 2012. Right now, we decide to see a bit of the world together, so while we are traipsing the world, we are renting out our house in Bali. As the adage goes, a friend in need is a friend indeed, and we count ourselves blessed and lucky to have our friend, Sarah, who would be helping us checking-in/out guests while we are not in Bali. Sarah speaks Indonesian, English, and Italian!
Any information left out or something else you would like to know about? Please feel free to ask and we'll happily get back to you as soon as we can!
Please do not smoke inside the house. We have ash trays in the patio and we would be most grateful if guests will abide by this.