About this listing
INSTANT BOOK now available!! My CALENDAR is always up to date so feel free to book it without emailing me first. PLEASE read the DESCRIPTION in full to confirm the unit will suit your group. LAST-MINUTE bookings are no problem at all.
WELCOME TO MY LISTING - Below is a detailed summary of the unit and and surrounding area. I have also provided answers to many frequently asked questions to ease the booking process and make your stay more pleasant. Please review this information to ensure this listing meets all your needs. My calendar is ALWAYS UP-TO-DATE! and INSTANT BOOK is available to immediately secure your reservation!
I am an experienced host (4 years now) who continues to strive to make your stay convenient and enjoyable. My team and I have over 80 listings in TOKYO, BANGKOK, AND HONG KONG.
~~~ THE APARTMENT ~~~
Located in the SHIBUYA area, a lively, hip, convenient and the most popular area of Tokyo for the young, a 6 minute walk from the train station!
— 24 SQM Studio / 1 Room with 2 Beds and 2 Futons - sleeps 4 people maximum. (Includes linens)
— Kitchen (includes 1 burner stove, fridge, microwave, tea kettle, basic cooking utensils, dishes, glasses, and silverware)
— Private Bathroom (includes very hot shower, hairdryer, towels and basic toiletries)
— Sofa Bed w/ coffee table
— Air Conditioner / Heater with Remote Control
— Free Portable Wi-Fi
— Iron and Ironing Board
— All linens, towels and basic toiletries provided.
— 5TH Floor apartment w/ Elevator
— Coin Laundry is 5 minutes walk from here.
NOTE: Elevator is from the 2nd Floor. You must walk up one flight of stairs to reach the elevator.
2 UNITS: I have 2 units in this building so you could book both and stay together if you have a group or come with friends!
~~~ CHECK-IN/CHECKOUT ~~~
For your convenience, we use self check-in/check-out with a key box to assure you entry into the unit the moment you arrive.
—CHECK-IN: 4PM or anytime AFTER. Late Night is always OKAY!
—CHECK-OUT: 12PM NOON or anytime BEFORE.
See FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS below for more details on:
— Early Check-In / Late Check-Out
— Transportation to / from the apartment
~~~MOBILE WIFI UNIT~~~ FREE!!!!
Stay CONNECTED 24/7 while in TOKYO!!
Pocket size, MOBILE WI-FI ROUTER INCLUDED!!
Small, light, and easy to carry around with you.
Can USE with your smartphone, tablet, laptop,etc.
No need to rent a phone or buy a sim!!
Waiting in the apartment for you upon arrival!!
Data Unlimited ( may slow down if you download a lot)
~~~ NEARBY THE APARTMENT ~~~
FROM THE APARTMENT --- WALKING:
Tokyu Hand(URL HIDDEN)---- 30 sec
BURGER SHO(URL HIDDEN) ---- 15 sec
300 Coins Ba(URL HIDDEN) ---(URL HIDDEN)min
Convenience Stor(URL HIDDEN)---- 15 sec
COFFEE Sho(URL HIDDEN)---(URL HIDDEN)min
SHIBUYA Statio(URL HIDDEN)---(URL HIDDEN)min
YOYOGI PAR(URL HIDDEN)---(URL HIDDEN)min
109 Clothes Sho(URL HIDDEN)---(URL HIDDEN)min
Parc(URL HIDDEN)---(URL HIDDEN)min
COIN LAUNDRY: 5 minute walk from the apartment.
100's of Restaurants within minutes!
BEST LOCATION in SHIBUYA by far!
The most popular place in town for all the locals, especially young, but old too. Walking through Shibuya is hands down the most UNFORGETTABLE experience in Tokyo. I must go here at least 3 times a week, usually more!
You can find so much to do nearby to do that you probably won't even need a train for a few of the days you stay here. If you want to stay out LATE, this is definitely the place to stay!! You are less than 5 minutes walk from at least 10 NIGHTCLUBS with a famous DJ playing almost every night of the week somewhere. There is definitely a place to go every night! You like restaurants? You can find everything in Shibuya!
~~~ FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS ~~~
1) IS THE UNIT AVAILABLE?
For convenience, my calendar is ALWAYS UP-TO-DATE.
Feel free to use INSTANT BOOK if available or submit a booking request with your 1st email. First come, first serve. LAST-minute bookings are usually not a problem.
SHORT STAYS: Please email me first if you only need to stay 2-3 nights.
2) CAN I CHECK IN EARLY AND/OR CHECK OUT LATE?
CHECK-IN: 4PM or anytime AFTER. Late Night is OKAY!
CHECKOUT: 12PM NOON or anytime BEFORE.
A courtesy 1-2 hours may be available ONLY if asked within 24 to 72 hours of arrival or departure ( that is when I will know ). More than 2 hours will require a fee or for you to book another night.
BAGGAGE HOLD: I would recommend using coin lockers at a nearby station. Many main stations have lockers big enough for a full size suitcases. If no more than 3 hours before or after check in / out, PACKED bags can be put / left in the unit. RULE: Notify me of this and leave the KEY in the key box for the cleaner.
3) HOW DO I ACCESS THE APARTMENT
The address and excellent walking directions from the nearest train station(s) are provided in your CONFIRMATION / ITINERARY once you have paid and been confirmed.
A KEY BOX is used at arrival and departure. Detailed information for my SELF check-in procedure will be provided in the DIRECTIONS portion of your ITINERARY.
The portable router and PASSWORD will be in the apartment when you arrive.
4) CAN I ADD EXTRA PEOPLE / BEDS
This unit has a maximum of four beds:
---1 Single Size Bed ( 100cm by 200cm)
---1 Single Size Sofa Bed. ( 90cm by 200cm)
---2 Single Size Futon Beds. ( 100cm by 200cm)
Sorry but the beds sizes can NOT be changed.
It accommodates (sleeps):
—1 to 2 People with plenty of space and they can have their own bed.
—3 to 4 Makes it crowded ( 3rd and 4th beds are futon bed)
ONLY book for 3 or 4 guests if everyone is okay with living in tight quarters.
5) DO YOU CHARGE FOR CHILDREN?
—Age 2 and under are free if they share a bed or you provide their sleeping surface.
—Age 3 and up are counted as guests.
Sorry, but no baby cot is available.
6) HOW DO I GET THERE FROM THE AIRPORT?
Nearest station: SHIBUYA (JR YAMANOTE Line(URL HIDDEN)train lines: 5 JR LINES, Toyoko, Denentoshi, Keio Inokashira
TOKYO METRO: Ginza, Hanzomon, Fukotoshin
Direct trains to many places including Shibuya, Shinjuku, Ikebukuro, Shinagawa, Akihabara, Ginza, and Ueno!
FROM NARITA AIRPORT:
BY DIRECT TRAIN: 82 minutes--- Fare---3,190¥
JR NARITA EXPRESS - can use your JR Pass!
Slow / Cheap train is 1,440¥ and about 92 min.
Take the Narita Skyaccess to Nippori to Shibuya.
FROM HANEDA AIRPORT:
BY TRAIN: 29 minutes--- Fare---580¥
Keikyu-Kuko Line to Shibuya Station
(one transfer required at JR Shinagawa station)
LATE NIGHT: Last train at 12:02am / 12:10am
AIRPORT LIMOUSINE BUS: Available to Shibuya at 12:50am
LAST BUS: Available to Shibuya at 2:20am
FARE: (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)¥ for Late Night Bus
Check website Hyperdia or Jorudan Trains in Japan.
Search Airport Limousine Bus Japan.
(Not as fancy as it sounds)
7) WHY IS THE PRICE DIFFERENT THAN I AM CALCULATING?
The total price is composed of three parts:
1. Nightly price x # of night(URL HIDDEN)plus any nightly charges for extra guests when applicable )
2. Cleaning fee ( one-time fee )
3. Service fee ( one-time fee set and collected by airbnb, typically between 6 and 12% )
Weekly Price: Price may fluctuate based on peak holidays, and special events.
Enter in your specific dates to see the current price for those days.
8) IS THE PLACE CLEANED DURING MY STAY?
It is professionally cleaned prior to your arrival and after you depart.
For your privacy, no one enters the house during your stay except for you and your group.
9)ANY QUESTIONS I MISSED?
Please email me.
CHEERS AND HOPE TO HEAR FROM YOU SOON!!!
1. The apartment will be all yours so please take good care of it.
2. Please be quiet and discreet. Very important to respect your neighbors in Japan as everyone lives close together! Absolutely no partying in the unit. Please enjoy yourself outside and make new friends.
3. You must turn off the air conditioner/heater when not there.
4. Please take off your shoes when you enter.
5. NO SMOKING inside the apartment. Outside on the balcony is fine. Standing and smoking in front of the building entrance is not allowed. Please dispose of your buds properly. Do not put in recyclable cans or bottles.
6. SELF CHECK-IN: For your convenience and privacy this is a self-catering unit. It is your responsibility to find the place. Don't worry because I give very detailed and accurate directions in the confirmation.
7. This is NOT a HOTEL: As such, you cannot ask anyone in the building for assistance. My team and I are always available between the hours of 7 AM and 1 AM via Airbnb messaging. Phone calls are typically unanswered due to the Japanese culture of answering phones in public.
8. BEDS: By booking, you acknowledge the total number of beds and bed sizes. Please read carefully to make sure your party will be comfortable with the available accommodations.
9. DEPOSIT: We don't take a deposit, but you will be held liable for any damages. Please report any damages as soon as they occur. Honesty is the best policy and will be rewarded.
10. CLEANING: The place is professionally cleaned before your arrival. Our standards are very high, but if you have any concerns contact us upon arrival.
11. YOU MUST separate the trash*** #1 VITAL thing in Japanese culture!!
Trash is divided into categories and put in different bags.
Please separate your(URL HIDDEN) burnable, recyclables (cans, plastic bottles, glass), and non-burnable items.
Please put these in separate bags. Using any clear plastic bag is okay in Tokyo.
There is also a 3rd and 4th futon beds if needed. PLEASE NOTE: This would make it very, very crowded.