Original wooden cabin from 1935 in Asserbo, close to the beach in Liseleje orTisvilde.
Lovely cottage of 41 m2, which is perfect for 2 people who want to enjoy each other, nature and tranquility in North Zealand.
A little about the cabin:
* Large undisturbed area - 1850 m2
* 3 km to the beach
* BBQ outside
* Large bedroom with a double bed
* Fine bathroom with shower and bath
* Outdoor cold shower
* Living room with futon couch where two can sleep. Television with Danish channels
* Charming and typical home kitchen with sink, fridge / freezer and cooker.
* Located 45 minutes drive from Copenhagen by car
* Only 500 meters to the supermarket
* Laundry within 500 meters
There are 4 beds but is best suited for 2 people, possibly. with a child.
Invite your boyfriend on a romantic weekend :-)
The cabin is located between Frederiksværk and Liseleje. Neighbour to Assebo Golf Club.
We had a really nice stay in Jakob's lovely summer house. The place is cosy, rustic, and located close to the forest and beach areas. Jakob was helpful and easy to communicate before our arrival and had prepared the house for us. Would definitely recommend to go there.
Jakob was a great host and had made everything perfect for our arrival. The place had everything we needed and only a short distance to groceries and the beach. Our stay was beautiful and romantic and was the perfect "get away" from the city!