About this listing
Spacious & Sunny 1BD apt. in Palermo Chico, the most exclusive and safe area of Palermo, steps away from the action but not surrounded by it. The place is super quiet, great to sleep. There is a terrace great to have breakfast and enjoy the sun.
An exclusive one-bedroom apartment furnished to a high standard located in Palermo Chico (Barrio Parque), Buenos Aires's most exclusive residential quartier, located in the heart of the City, just blocks away from the finest cultural attractions in town. The building itself, an early 20th Century petit hotel, was declared a landmark by the City of Buenos Aires's Legislation Offices.
The property comprises a spacious light filled living room adjoined by a comfortable bedroom, which opens onto a lovely petit patio. It boasts hardwood floors, a stone fireplace, a fully equipped kitchenette and a sun filled terrace.
· Satellite TV
· Central Heating
· Mobile Phone
. Air conditioning
45 min. from Ezeiza (Ministro Pistarini)
10 min. from Aeroparque
Nearby attractions and shops (less than 5 min. walk) :
-Paseo Alcorta Shopping Mall, Club de Amigos (for tennis and other sports), Rosedal, Palermo Woods and Japanese Garden.
-museums: Eva Peron, Malba, Fine Arts, Metropolitan and Decorative Art.
-Cafes and restaurantes: Farinelli, Starbucks, Coffee Store, Malba Cafe Des Artes, Cafe Tabac, Dashi and Dashi Kosher, Dandy Cafe, Almacen de Pizzas, Rond Point, Croque Madame and many other.
-Carrefour Salguero Supermarket.
-Please keep door and gate locked at all times
-Por favor mantener la puerta y reja siempre cerradas
- Elevator Maximum capacity : 3 people (without luggage)
- AscensorCapacidad máxima : 3 personas (sin valijas)
- Please turn off lights and electrical appliances when leaving the apartment.
- Por favor apaguen las luces y aparatos electrónicos cuando el departamento esta vacío
- Please do not place your luggage on the furniture.
- Por favor no apoyar el equipaje sobre los muebles.
- No smoking.
- No fumar
- Keep your valuable belongings with you, we don't take responsibility on lost items.
- No nos responsabilizamos por los objetos de valor que se pierdan durante la estadia.
- Ideally, take off your shoes when you arrive.
- Idealmente, sacarse los zapatos al entrar.
-Wash the dishes often.
-Lavar los platos frecuentemente
- Let us know if you damaged or stained something so that we can take care of it right away.
- Por favor avisar si algun mueble es manchado o dañado, así podemos ocuparnos inmediatamente.