About This Listing
SUPER ENTERTAINMENT APARTMENT - ULTRA MODERN LUXURY FURNISHINGS, LGE BALCONY, SPA BATH, LGE TVs, DVD / CD, 3x FOXTEL, STUDY AREA, SECURE ACCESS, SLEEPS up to 7, EASY ESCALATOR ACCESS, EASY ACCESS TO ROOFTOP POOL/SPA
Super Entertainment Circle on Cavill apartment 3 TVs (one 55inch 3d HDLED), 3 separate Foxtel/Sports, Sony Playstation 4 (and games), MS Xbox and Kinect, Nintendo Wii (and 20 games), Blu Ray, DVD Library, Designer Themed Artwork throughout.
** June 20th, 2015. Please note:
1. Brand new $3000 White Leather Lounge Suite (same type and model as current one) has been installed today June 20th. Looks stunning :), and for your enjoyment.
2. Brand new replacement Sony Playstation 4 has been installed.
LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION
Circle on Cavill is the most conveniently located Resort, in the heart of Surfers Paradise, with full Woolworths Supermarket downstairs, 1 minute walk to Shops, 1 minute walk to the Cavill Light Rail Station. Buses to Theme Parks at door.
FREE UNLIMITED HIGH SPEED INTERNET WIFI
QUICK STATS for the Apartment
- HUGE 2 Bedroom 2 Bath with Spa Bath Ensuite
- Includes double foldout Sofa Bed
- Sleeps up to 7 people (with 1x Rollaway Bed)
- 60+ Channels (3 Separate TVs, and each with separate Foxtel Units)
- GAMES XBOX with KINECT, Nintendo WII with 20+ GAMES, BluRay, Sony Playstation 4
- Open plan with luxury ultramodern furnishings
- Large entertaining Balcony
- Situated on Level 2 Circle On Cavill – Easy Access to Rooftop Pool / Spa
- Easy Escalator Access to SuperMarket, Retail facilities - NO WAITING for Lifts
- Building located on Cavill Avenue
- Woolworths built into the building 1 min walk
- Easy stroll down Cavill Avenue to the beach
- Cavill Avenue is the main street of Surfers Paradise
**More about the Apartment and Resort:
ACCOMMODATES UP TO 7 GUESTS
- Double ViscoElastic bed in master bedroom (linen supplied)
- Double Latex bed in 2nd bedroom (linen supplied)
- On request linen supplied for Double foldout bed
- King Single Rollaway Bed (with Inner Spring Mattress) - with linen, (extra)
- Linen and towels supplied
ENTERTAINMENT SUPER ++ FEATURES
- 55 inch 3D LED HDTV with over 60 FOXTEL channels in living area and 3D Glasses
- 42 inch PLASMA TV with digital channels and sep. FOXTEL in master bedroom
- 32 inch LED HDTV with digital channels and sep. FOXTEL in 2nd bedroom
- Sony PlayStation 4 in Living Area
- Miscrosoft X-Box with Kinect in Living area
- Nintendo Wii with 20+ Games in 2nd Bedroom
- Blu Ray DVD player / CD player
- DVD Library
- Board Games Library
FULL GOURMET KITCHEN
- Island Bench
- Stone kitchen benchtops
- Gas hotplates, - Electric oven
- Quality stainless steel appliances
- Stainless Steel Westinghouse Double Door Fridge with Cool IceMaker/IceWater
- Luxury Spa Bath with separate HUGE shower in master bedroom Ensuite
- Internal Laundry with Iron, Washer, Dryer
- Large Entertaining Balcony with Balcony Furniture
- Your own parking space in the secure underground car park, easy access
** Please note that due to being in the city, there is light noise that can be heard from the apartment at times. If you are a light sleeper please take this into account when booking this apartment.
Don't get caught paying the exorbitant rates demanded by the resorts, then having to settle for the apartment they allocate you on the day. The alternative is getting exactly the apartment you want at a discounted rate, in fact up to 30% less than the resort rate. Our owners are happy to have their apartments filled all year round which is achieved by having the best and fairest rates for our guests. Please note that accordingly, to give you the benefit of lower pricing,our cleaning services are exit cleans, not daily. Extra cleans can be purchased at our cost, on request.
We have no affiliation to the resort management of any of the resorts where we have apartments. What this means is, aside from paying much less for the apartment of your choice, in the main you will find our apartments have more luxury inclusions than the resort, such as Larger Flat Screen TVs, Gaming Consoles with games, DVD libraries etc, more to make your break even more enjoyable.
All of our apartments are Self Contained with full kitchen facilities. All apartments have their own laundry with washer and dryer. All apartments have their own allocated underground car park space.
BOOK EXACT, BOOK with TRUST, – BOOK IT ALL
ASK about Theme Parks tickets, After Hours Check In, Car Rentals, Internet 3Gb Recharge, Porta Cot Hire, Rollaway Beds Hire, etc. (Additional costs apply for these)
RESORT FACILITIES FOR YOUR USE
- Lagoon swimming pool
- Undercover swimming pool
- Lap pool
- Heated Spa
- Spectacular private BBQ areas overlooking big outdoor screen
- Private cinema
- State of the art fully equipped Gym overlooking pool area
- Fully equipped Games Room for maximum entertainment
- Multiple Sauna, Steam rooms, showers and toilets
- Internet room and wireless lounge area
- Enclosed childrens playground
Surfers Paradise!! - center of the action !! - right on Cavill Avenue - main street of Surfers Paradise, and, close to beach.
Many colourful shops and food options available, Max Brenners Chocolate, and Chocolateria San Churro store close by!
Very easy access!.
Standard check in time is between 2pm and 6pm, when the apartment is ready (i.e has been serviced and prepared for your arrival). We provide a friendly meet and greet service, to meet you there, show you up to the room, and hand you the keys, and then show you around the resort, and to the carpark area where we show you where your private, allocated numbered carpark space is, and how to access the space from the carpark entry.
Please note that due to the personalised nature of our meet and greet check in service, where someone has to specifically travel out to meet you, at the arranged time, there is a reasonable after-hours check-in fee. Please enquire to discuss further.
Light Rail Stop less than 2 minutes walk away that goes to Broadbeach in the south, and all the way to Griffith University (Parkwood via Southport) in the north.
Buses at door to the Theme Parks!
If you have a car, the apartment includes, complimentary private carparking in a private allocated, numbered, underground carpark space.
If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.
All Resort Facilities, 3 Pools, Sauna, Steam Room, Spa, Games Room Etc
Interaction with Guests
Friendly Meet and Greet Service
Very simple, respect for people, and respect for things. :)
From Nov 21 - Dec 5, 2015 the minimum stay is 7 nights.
Peter was a more than an accommodating host. Very friendly and willing to do anything to make our stay enjoyable. The apartment clean and well appointed. The apartment was in central location close to transport and the beach, however a cautionary note for future guests that the late night hustle and bustle of Cavill Ave can filter into the apartment. We enjoyed our week long stay.
A bit of confusion when we first arrived as to who was meeting us and we were very disappointed in the condition of the apartment. it's nothing like the pictures and a lot smaller
Just received this review this morning. Strange.. we never got a phone call or anything re any concerns at all. As guest satisfaction is a very high priority me i really wish you had contacted me via the numbers we left (in several places in the apartment) if there was something specific of concern so we could have addressed it asap. Looking at your other comments made privately, 1. something about something in bathroom - no details provided ( we have a cleaning guarantee, that if anything is not found to be 100%, our housekeepers will come back ASAP to put anything right), (website hidden) power point in main ensuite bathroom, this at the back of the drawer under the sink - if you contacted us we would have told you where it (website hidden) photos, from the currently displayed photos, we had upgraded from the 4 white dining chairs to new luxury black leather type dining chairs, and added 4 new colourful satin cushions to the lounge suite. A comment was made about parts of the lounge suite being a bit tired. Good news, we have ordered a brand new $3000 white leather lounge suite, of the same type and model as the vast majority of people love it, and we have been advised by suppliers, that this will arrive in mid to late June. We will get a new set of photos taken when that is (website hidden) size of apartment, it is 120sqm... that is BIG... most apartments 2bed 2bath are @80sqm.. From your profile i see you are very new to Airbnb.. please in future, out of respect for your host who is trying to provide the best possible service for you, in future, contact your host ASAP if you have any concerns or issues so that they can put it right for you. I wish you all the best. Kind regards, Pete
The apartment was as per photos, very spacious and great location. Easy access to main beach and all restaurants, one exit led to the tram and another to where the buses pick you up for the theme parks so all in all would definitely recommend this place.
The North tower gave you access to the gym and pools and getting in and around was very easy.
The only gripe I guess was underneath routes the apartment they were fitting out a shop or restaurant so the work would start 7am onwards so was a little noisy a couple of mornings but it was just one of those things.
Peter was very good at reacting to any messages I sent before and during our stay.
Thank you Peter. You were great and professional. Showing us all the aspects of checking in and always making yourself available.
This host has 111 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
About the Host, Peter
Hello and welcome to Australia's beautiful Gold Coast. I'm a licensed real estate agent, a property investor, and entrepreneur, and very much enjoy dealing with people.
We rent out luxury apartments in high end resorts, at significantly lower prices than the onsite operators. In addition, our apartments are more fully equipped with luxury extras, (specs vary from apartment to apartment), such as bigger, and more TV screens, Game machines, BluRay, Foxtel/Sports, (website hidden), one particular apartment, has 3 TVs (each with its own separate Foxtel/Sports), one 55inch HD LED, 1x 42 inch, one 32in, BluRay/Foxtel Sports, Sony Playstation 4, Xbox with Kinect, Nintendo Wii with 20 games. All for your enjoyment.
We love and appreciate our guests, and make it a point to make our dealings as easy and pleasant as possible.
Come stay on Australias beautiful Gold Coast with us.