About this listing
SUPER ENTERTAINMENT APARTMENT - ULTRA MODERN LUXURY FURNISHINGS, LGE BALCONY, SPA BATH, LGE TVs, PLAYSTATION 4, XBOX/KINECT, WII,DVD / CD, 3x FOXTEL, STUDY AREA, SECURE ACCESS, SLEEPS up to 7, EASY ESCALATOR ACCESS, EASY ACCESS TO ROOFTOP POOL/SPA
Super Entertainment Circle on Cavill apartment 3 TVs (one 55inch 3d HDLED), 3 separate Foxtel/Sports, Sony Playstation 4 (and games), MS Xbox and Kinect, Nintendo Wii (and 20 games), Blu Ray, DVD Library, Designer Themed Artwork throughout.
July 2015 - please note:
1. Brand new $3000 White Leather Lounge Suite has been installed for your enjoyment.
2. Brand new replacement Sony Playstation 4 has been installed.
LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION
Circle on Cavill is the most conveniently located Resort, in the heart of Surfers Paradise, with full Woolworths Supermarket downstairs, 1 minute walk to Shops, 1 minute walk to the Cavill Light Rail Station. Buses to Theme Parks at door.
FREE UNLIMITED HIGH SPEED INTERNET WIFI
QUICK STATS for the Apartment
- HUGE 2 Bedroom 2 Bath with Spa Bath Ensuite
- Includes double foldout Sofa Bed
- Sleeps up to 7 people (with 1x Rollaway Bed), can squeeze in 8 with a 2nd Rollaway Bed on request.
- 60+ Channels (3 Separate TVs, and each with separate Foxtel Units)
- GAMES SONY PLAYSTATION 4, XBOX with KINECT, Nintendo WII with 20+ GAMES, BluRay.
- Open plan with luxury ultramodern furnishings
- Large entertaining Balcony
- Situated on Level 2 Circle On Cavill – Easy Access to Rooftop Pool / Spa
- Easy Escalator Access to SuperMarket, Retail facilities - NO WAITING for Lifts
- Building located on Cavill Avenue
- Woolworths built into the building 1 min walk
- Easy stroll down Cavill Avenue to Light Rail station, and the beach
- Cavill Avenue is the main street of Surfers Paradise
**More about the Apartment and Resort:
ACCOMMODATES UP TO 7 GUESTS
- Double ViscoElastic bed in master bedroom (linen supplied)
- Double Latex bed in 2nd bedroom (linen supplied)
- On request linen supplied for Double foldout bed
- King Single Rollaway Bed (with Inner Spring Mattress) - with linen, (extra) can supply up to 2x for this apartment on request.
- Linen and towels supplied for the agreed number of guests.
ENTERTAINMENT SUPER ++ FEATURES
- 55 inch 3D LED HDTV with over 60 FOXTEL channels in living area and 3D Glasses
- 42 inch PLASMA TV with digital channels and sep. FOXTEL in master bedroom
- 32 inch LED HDTV with digital channels and sep. FOXTEL in 2nd bedroom
- Sony PlayStation 4 in Living Area
- Miscrosoft X-Box with Kinect in Living area
- Nintendo Wii with 20+ Games in 2nd Bedroom
- Blu Ray DVD player / CD player
- DVD Library
- Board Games Library
FULL GOURMET KITCHEN
- Island Bench
- Stone kitchen benchtops
- Gas hotplates, - Electric oven
- Quality stainless steel appliances
- Stainless Steel Westinghouse Double Door Fridge with Cool IceMaker/IceWater
- Luxury Spa Bath with separate HUGE shower in master bedroom Ensuite
- Internal Laundry with Iron, Washer, Dryer
- Large Entertaining Balcony with Balcony Furniture
- Your own parking space in the secure underground car park, easy access
** Please note that due to being in the city, there is light noise that can be heard from the apartment at times. If you are a light sleeper please take this into account when booking this apartment.
Don't get caught paying the exorbitant rates demanded by the resorts, then having to settle for the apartment they allocate you on the day. The alternative is getting exactly the apartment you want at a discounted rate, in fact up to 30% less than the resort rate. Our owners are happy to have their apartments filled all year round which is achieved by having the best and fairest rates for our guests. Please note that accordingly, to give you the benefit of lower pricing,our cleaning services are exit cleans, not daily. Extra cleans can be purchased at our cost, on request.
We have no affiliation to the resort management of any of the resorts where we have apartments. What this means is, aside from paying much less for the apartment of your choice, in the main you will find our apartments have more luxury inclusions than the resort, such as Larger Flat Screen TVs, Gaming Consoles with games, DVD libraries etc, more to make your break even more enjoyable.
All of our apartments are Self Contained with full kitchen facilities. All apartments have their own laundry with washer and dryer. All apartments have their own allocated underground car park space.
BOOK EXACT, BOOK with TRUST, – BOOK IT ALL
ASK about Theme Parks tickets, After Hours Check In, Car Rentals, Internet 3Gb Recharge, Porta Cot Hire, Rollaway Beds Hire, etc. (Additional costs apply for these)
RESORT FACILITIES FOR YOUR USE
- Lagoon swimming pool
- Undercover swimming pool
- Lap pool
- Heated Spa
- Spectacular private BBQ areas overlooking big outdoor screen
- Private cinema
- State of the art fully equipped Gym overlooking pool area
- Fully equipped Games Room for maximum entertainment
- Multiple Sauna, Steam rooms, showers and toilets
- Internet room and wireless lounge area
- Enclosed childrens playground
Surfers Paradise!! - center of the action !! - right on Cavill Avenue - main street of Surfers Paradise, and, close to beach.
Many colourful shops and food options available, Max Brenners Chocolate, and Chocolateria San Churro store close by!
Very easy access!.
Standard check in time is between 2pm and 6pm, when the apartment is ready (i.e has been serviced and prepared for your arrival). We provide a friendly meet and greet service, to meet you there, show you up to the room, and hand you the keys, and then show you around the resort, and to the carpark area where we show you where your private, allocated numbered carpark space is, and how to access the space from the carpark entry.
Please note that due to the personalised nature of our meet and greet check in service, where someone has to specifically travel out to meet you, at the arranged time, there is a reasonable after-hours check-in fee. Please enquire to discuss further.
Light Rail Stop less than 2 minutes walk away that goes to Broadbeach in the south, and all the way to Griffith University (Parkwood via Southport) in the north.
Buses at door to the Theme Parks!
If you have a car, the apartment includes, complimentary private carparking in a private allocated, numbered, underground carpark space.
If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.
All Resort Facilities, 3 Pools, Sauna, Steam Room, Spa, Games Room Etc
Interaction with Guests
Friendly Meet and Greet Service
Other Things to Note
Amenities - we provide an initial starter pack of amenities. Additional amenities can be purchased from the Woolworths supermarket, less then half a minutes walk from the apartment.
We as a host, want you have a great experience, and our house rules are very simple, respect for people, respect for things, respect for our processes which are designed to help us to help you have an overall good experience :)
1. Should you have any issues with any aspect of the Premises, on arrival, i.e cleaning (cleaning and laundry are provided by external commercial cleaning/laundry provider contractors, who provide a guarantee on their work), to report these to us so that these can be addressed as quickly as possible.
Report any damage or issues to us within 18 hours of arrival. If no issues or damage are reported to us within 18 hours of arrival, it is agreed that there are no issues.
2. We encourage the responsible use of social media, when making reviews on Social Media, including Airbnb, should there be any issue/s ensure that we have been contacted regarding any issue/s first and been given the opportunity to put the issue/s right. In posting reviews, act in good faith, and be accurate and specific with any statements made, and also about our effort/s to put things right.
From Nov 21 - Dec 5, 2015 the minimum stay is 7 nights.
Mark met with us to welcome us to the apartment. He was very friendly and informative, gave us a tour of the hotel and showed us where all the facilities were.
The apartment looks exactly like the photos and information provided on the listing. There were no negative surprises we got exactly what you paid for.
It's in a fantastic location as well.
You have melbas opposite, dominoes next door for a late night dinner after going out and a few minutes walk from everything. It was so convenient being in the heart of surfers.
My group would definitely stay in this property or any of Peter's properties again :)
After scrambling last minute to find accommodation on the Coast this place was probably the best case scenario even if we had booked way in advance. Such a beautiful apartment in a perfect spot on Cavil Ave. I can't believe we got it so easy. We met Pete straight from the airport at his apartment and he gave us a very thorough tour of the facilities. Super friendly and very helpful. The place was perfect! He made us feel welcome from the jump and was happy to field any questions we had during the duration of our stay. Can't say enough good things about this experience. This is the perfect spot for anyone visiting GC and Pete was super helpful with everything including a later check out on the last day.
It was a pleasure to meet you and your friends, and thank you so much for your great feedback, i and am very pleased that you all had a great experience, and that i could help you and your friends. You are all most welcome to come back and stay with us again. Cheers, Pete
Peters apartment was perfect. Great location, spacious and complete with everything you need. Will definitely be returning!!
Incredible location at the heart of Surfers Paradise! Very cheap for what you get! I would recommend this place!
Hi Alex, it was a pleasure to meet you and your friends, and to be of service, im pleased you all had a great experience, and enjoyed the super convenient location, and luxury fsuper-entertainment features of this apartment. You and your friends are most welcome to come and stay again. Cheers, Pete
Our stay at this apartment was great! It looks exactly as is portrayed in the photographs. Everything was in great condition when we came in so we quickly felt at home there. The location is also very central which made it perfect to go anywhere, not to mention there is a tram station a minutes walk away and a supermarket and gym located directly downstairs. Would highly recommend this to anyone wanting a nice, relaxed vacation in Surfer's Paradise.
Great to hear that you and your friends had a great stay in our apartment, and that you enjoyed all the luxury features and fitout of the apartment, its location and super convenient access to everything. You and your friends are most welcome to come and stay with us again. Cheers, Pete
Peters apartment is great. Excellent views of the Gold Coast. Peter was very easy to deal with and was very helpful with all my questions. The apartment has a great location being on Cavill Ave. Close to the beach, restaurants, bars and tourist information.
This host has 130 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
About the Host, Peter
Hello and welcome to Australia's beautiful Gold Coast. I'm a licensed real estate agent, a property investor, and entrepreneur, and very much enjoy dealing with people.
We rent out luxury apartments in high end resorts, at significantly lower prices than the onsite operators. In addition, our apartments are more fully equipped with luxury extras, (specs vary from apartment to apartment), such as bigger, and more TV screens, Game machines, BluRay, Foxtel/Sports, (website hidden), one particular apartment, has 3 TVs (each with its own separate Foxtel/Sports), one 55inch HD LED, 1x 42 inch, one 32in, BluRay/Foxtel Sports, Sony Playstation 4, Xbox with Kinect, Nintendo Wii with 20 games. All for your enjoyment.
We love and appreciate our guests, and make it a point to make our dealings as easy and pleasant as possible.
Come stay on Australias beautiful Gold Coast with us.