For a perfect stay in Berlin- Room is beautiful appartment in of best locations in Berlin!
Please note: I don't accept men who travel alone.
- Double bed (1,40 x 2,00)
- Window goes to the garden
- Bed linens and towels will be provided free of charge
- Completely renovated old building (from 1873) with very high ceilings and beautiful wooden flooring
- Second floor
- 90m² in total (3 rooms, kitchen, bathroom, balcony)
- Modern kitchen (dishwasher, toaster, oven, Italian espresso maker, etc.) with access to a balcony
- Big bathroom with bath tub, separate shower and washing machine, hairdryer and window
- You share the bathroom and the kitchen with me
- The garden can also be used
- WIFI/ Internet included
Supermarket directly accross the street, open from 7am to 12pm!
Other things to note
Please tell me already in your message when you will arrive here aproximately. Thanks!
I was born and grew up in Berlin and I live in Prenzlauer Berg for more than 5 years. After my studies I started to work for a medtech company. I like travelling, reading, and learning foreign languages.
My boyfriend stays with me oftentimes as well. He is Italian, studies engineering,
and makes very good coffee.