About this listing
For a perfect stay in Berlin- Room is beautiful appartment in of best locations in Berlin!
- Double bed (1,40 x 2,00)
- Window goes to the garden
- Bed linens and towels will be provided free of charge
- Completely renovated old building (from 1873) with very high ceilings and beautiful wooden flooring
- Second floor
- 90m² in total (3 rooms, kitchen, bathroom, balcony)
- Modern kitchen (dishwasher, toaster, oven, Italian espresso maker, etc.) with access to a balcony
- Big bathroom with bath tub, separate shower and washing machine, hairdryer and window
- You share the bathroom and the kitchen with me
- The garden can also be used
- WIFI/ Internet included
Supermarket directly accross the street, open from 7am to 12pm!
- In Prenzlauer Berg directly at the border to Mitte (city), in one of the most popular spots in Berlin. It is a very trendy, secure and beautiful neighborhood with many parks, bars, restaurants and it is close to many tourist attractions in Berlin city and Berlin East.
Shops / bars and restaurants:
- Hackescher Markt: Many small designer boutiques, nice little patios
- Alexanderplatz: Saturn / Media Markt, Alexa, Galleria Kaufhof
- Museum Island with the Pergamon Museum, Bode Museum, Old National Gallery, Old and New Museum are only 2km away, which is about 20-25min to reach on foot or by tram!
- Kastanienallee, Kulturbrauerei, Eberswalderstraße, Kollwitzplatz, GLS Language School, Bernauer Strasse with the exhibition about the Berlin Wall and sunday flee market can easily be reached on foot.
Here is a small selection of bars, restaurants and supermarkets in the immediate area:
- Bars: Let's Stay Friends, Schwarze Pumpe, St. Oberholz, Glücklich am Park, Cafe Fleury, Scotch & Sofa, Cafe Haliflour, ...
- Restaurants: Ars Vini, Pfefferberg, Due Forni, La Focacceria, Ziervogel's Cult Curry, Papà Pane ...
- Supermarkets: Kaisers, Rewe, Lidl, LPG Biomarkt.
You only need 5 minutes to the subway station Senefelderplatz (U2) and Rosa-Luxembourg Platz (U2) and 8min to the subway station Rosenthalerplatz (U8). There are only 1-2 stops to Alexanderplatz, in 5 minutes you are there by train!
Even the tram station Zionskirchplatz with the tram 12 and M1 can be reached in 5 minutes on foot, you need only 4min to Hackescher Markt and 10min to Friedrichstraße.
Other Things to Note
Please tell me already in your message when you will arrive here aproximately. Thanks!
- Rauchen nur auf dem Balkon oder im Garten
- WIFI ist inklusive, aber ich muss hier unbedingt darauf hinweisen, dass illegale Downloads und Uploads strengstens verboten sind. Wir hatten schon sehr viele Probleme mit illegalen Uploads und müssen hohe Strafen zahlen, da es besonders in Berlin sehr streng kontrolliert und mit Anwälten gedroht wird, also ist das wirklich wichtig für mich. Bitte haltet euch daran!
- Smoking is only allowed on the balcony or in the garden.
- Internet is included - illegal uploads and downloads are strictly forbidden. I really need to mention this here as I already had many problems with this in the past and it usually involves letters from attorneys asking huge amounts of money etc. So please don't use any download programs etc. while you are here.
From Sep 1 - Nov 30, 2015 the minimum stay is 3 nights.
Alex was a very welcoming host. Very easy to communicate with and gave us easy instructions to get to hers from the airport. The bed is extra comfortable and the apartment is small and homely. Alex was a great help and suggested many places we could go to see. The apartment is only 15 minutes away from main sites and a 3 minute walk from a great strip of cafes and places to eat. We loved our stay and definitely recommend! Thanks Alex!
Alexandra ist eine sehr sympathische, herzliche und entgegenkommende Gastgeberin. Der Kontakt lief einwandfrei. Die Wohnung ist wunderschön, sauber und einfach zum Wohlfühlen gemacht. Ich habe mich sehr willkommen gefühlt und freue mich auf ein nächstes Mal! :-)
Amazing stay in Berlin! Alexandra is such a nice person, a true warm hearted Berliner :) the apartment is beautiful and its location can not be beat! Especially if you are there for a Sunday as it is situated so close to Mauerpark! Karaoke and flea markets with heaps of food and beer for all, so fun!
I stayed at Alexandra´s with a friend, the room was very comfortable and had everything we needed. We loved the location, there are many nice stores and restaurants nearby. Alexandra was a great host, she gave us many tips - great ice cream place near by -, a map and we even did some laundry at her place. It was a great stay and I would certainly recommend her place!
Great stay. Very nice apartment in cool area of town. Helpful and kind hosts. Would recommend
Alexandra nos recibió muy gentilmente. Nos explicó que lugares podiamos visitar y como viajaren con los distintos medios de transporte. El departamentoestá muy bien ubicado y estal cual las fotos
Alexandra and Sacha were very welcoming and gave us a lot of good advices on Berlin. The appartment was super clean (the kitchen and the bathroom were renovated recently), very well located 5 min away from a subway station. There is a very nice supermarket and a quiet park just in front of the building The photos are very representative of the appartment. I would stay there anytime and if you have the chance to book there, don't hesitate, you won't regret it!
About the Host, Alexandra
I was born and grew up in Berlin and I live in Prenzlauer Berg for more than 5 years. After my studies I started to work for a medtech company. I like travelling, reading, and learning foreign languages.
My boyfriend stays with me oftentimes as well. He is Italian, studies engineering,
and makes very good coffee.