This historic home is located at 416 Park Avenue, THE ABSOLUTE BEST LOCATION IN OLD TOWN. It's in the heart of Old Town and is on the National Register of Historic Places. This unmatched location overlooks Miner's Plaza Park and Historic Main Street from the back deck and offers the benefit of off-street parking in front. This house was originally built in 1897 by a merchant on Main Street and then rebuilt after the fire of 1898. In 1989 it was renovated into upper and lower units by current owners. The upper unit is advertised for nightly rental. The Lower Unit can also available for nightly rental if you have over 5 guests staying at the house, you can call for the details. Jack and Ramona have constantly upgraded 416 Park to exceed your expectations.
1. Location - Access to the Center of Historic Main Street does not get any easier. Just steps to the No Name Saloon, O'Shucks Bar and Grill, 412 Bistro, 350 Main, Chimayo, The Spur, Flannigan's, Bandits Grill and Bar, Wasatch Brew Pub, Lounge, Butchers Chophouse and Bar, Alpine Internet Cafe, Town Lift Cafe, Egyptian Theater, High West Distillery and Saloon, and the list goes on with shopping etc. You can (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN) these places and just add Park City, Utah, to the selected place and also (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN) 416 Park Ave. Park City, Utah, search restaurants, shopping, etc.,for more location information.
2. There are NO EXHAUSTING STAIRS TO CLIMB, just park your car in the front off street parking - NO SEARCHING FOR PARKING OR WAITING FOR BUSES - and walk straight in the front door.
3. Very bright natural lighting throughout house.
4. High ceilings in all rooms.
5. Cozy, quiet environment with all the bustle of Main Street right outside your door.
6. A 200 yard DOWNHILL walk takes you to the Town Ski Lift, or to the Park City Transit Center, where you have free bus service to Deer Valley, the Canyons, or just about anywhere in the Park City area, every 10 minutes. If a five minute walk is too long, then the trolley on Main Street will take you to the Transit Center.
7. Be in the CENTER of activity during such events as the Sundance Film Festival, Jazz Festivals, and Arts Festivals, to mention a few.
8. Musical entertainment in Miners Plaza every Sat. and Sun. throughout Summer from approx. 1-5 p.m.
These are just a few reasons to choose this House as your Vacation Destination Location!