* Your own beautiful, private one bedroom apartment all to yourself. You won't have to share with anyone else.
* The apartments have everything you need to have a cozy getaway - big screen tv, free wi-fi, washer/dryer in basement, air conditioning, queen size bed, queen size air bed, sofabed, very, very clean kitchen and bath.
* 4 subway stops to Times Square
* Beautiful Harlem Brownstone architecture
* Safe, friendly neighborhood, with tons of hip restaurants and grocery stores within walking distance
* Available daily-weekly-monthly
* I have four listings in the same building. Scroll down to see "my other listings" to see them all - they are all identically furnished and look very similar.
* If you don't see all your dates available, message me and I may be able to figure it out for you.
* Check out the past guest reviews - I've just added a few more units and they are booking up quickly!!!!
Charlie's apt is clean and very nice.we stay there 7 days and was like to be at home.the area is very safe and well equipped.subway pretty close.4 stare.thank you Charlie
Hey, the accommodation was great, in a lovely NY style block. Woud defo recommend to a (website hidden) getting in and out of Manhattan, dont bother with taxis, the subway is about 3 blocks away, cheap and very quick.
Had a brief but pleasant stay in Charlie's one BR apt. The neighborhood was filled with gorgeous brownstone apartment buildings (iconic NYC!). Edwin was very attentive in making sure we had what we needed. It was a comfortable place to stay, convenient to the subway and had all that we needed for our trip. I would definitely stay here again.
adresse a garder
l appartement est conforme a la description
l appartement est clean
on a ete tres bien accueillis par EDWIN
on a eu l occasion de rencontrer Charlie c 'est une personne très chaleureuse et à l 'ecoute de ses locataires
nous y retournerons
Great place, great host, great stay. Safe and clean, great communication
Great location - easy to access the subway, friendly people, very quiet at night. Apartment is very comfortable, exactly as pictured. Charlie was very easy to communicate with online, and Edwin was very helpful whenever we had any issues, even coming to the apartment instantly to help us out. Stayed for a month and would come back, a nice warm place to come home to in the winter.
Absolutely LOVED this apt! It is exactly what the pictures show and better! Perfect location, near the subway, down the street from the grocery store beautiful and cozy place! Edwin was very helpful and understanding to my delays bc of the weather. I'd definitely stay here again and recommend it!
What an awesome place- great neighborhood, great apartment. Very clean, comfy bed, nice and quiet. I'd stay again in a heartbeat.
Second stay, day for day with my special friend.
Love the place, cozy and warm.
I stayed for a month at Charlie's place and I had a good time. His apartment is comfortable, is stylish and more than big enough for one person. The only downside is the very small kitchen. If you are a regular cook and you stay for a longer period, it could be pretty frustrating. I also had to buy some equipment (like a colander for pasta). And I broke the last wineglass...
In a very noisy city this apartment was a nice quiet place to come home to. The neigbourhood had everything I needed. The subway was close enough, there were several stations with several lines.
I didn't get to meet Charlie but I was helped by his go-between Edwin. He was just the perfect guy: very attentive, efficient, friendly and fast.
I would definitely recommend this apartment.