You will LOVE this apartment. READ ALL THE REVIEWS - had some emergency plumbing issues and had to cancel and re-book reservations. Found new rooms for everyone. NO problems now. Guarantee you'll be happy here.
* Your own beautiful, private one bedroom apartment all to yourself. You won't have to share with anyone else.
* The apartments have everything you need to have a cozy getaway - big screen tv, free wi-fi, washer/dryer in basement, air conditioning, queen size bed, queen size air bed, sofabed, very, very clean kitchen and bath.
* 4 subway stops to Times Square
* Beautiful Harlem Brownstone architecture
* Safe, friendly neighborhood, with tons of hip restaurants and grocery stores within walking distance
* Available daily-weekly-monthly
* I have four listings in the same building. Scroll down to see "my other listings" to see them all - they are all identically furnished and look very similar.
* If you don't see all your dates available, message me and I may be able to figure it out for you.
* Check out the past guest reviews - I've just added a few more units and they are booking up quickly!!!!
No smoking, no pets, no rock-star parties.
But you WILL have a great time and love this apartment - it's a rule!
I had a very great experience at this Harlem location. It was professional and very accommodating. This will definitely be one of my places to stay at when I visit New York. Parking was ok and I was in a very decent neighborhood. No complaints whatsoever. My experience with Charlie is one of the reasons I continue to promote and use AirBnB. The apartment was clean and I felt at peace.
The apartment is small but very clean. We made a last minute booking and Charlie was very responsive. There were 4 of us and it was a bit cramped. Overall it was a comfortable stay.
The reservation was canceled 17 days before arrival. This is an automated posting.
Realmente pasamos unos días maravillosos en el apartamento.
El lugar es tal cual se ve en las fotos, 100% autentico.
La verdad que nos encanto todo, lugar limpio, sabanas y tollas con olor a recién lavadas, todo impecable, en resumen cuenta con lo necesario para vivir en él, no falta nada!.
El baño era perfecto, con una ducha que te renovaba después de un largo día de caminata por Nyc.
Un dato no menor, es que este apartamento da a un pulmón de manzana, es increíble que solo se escuche el canto de los pájaros!.
La zona es perfecta, barrio tranquilo, seguro (volvíamos a la medianoche desde el centro).
Acceso muy cómodo al metro a tan solo 3 cuadras de la parada 116 St, línea roja 2/3 y a otras 4 cuadras de la parada 116 St, línea azul C /naranja B, sobre la Av Nicholas.
Edwin (quien se ocupa de la llegada de los huéspedes), es una persona súper amable y cálida, nos explico todo lo necesario, además nos respondió en forma inmediata vía Whatssap.
Lo del basement es algo perfecto, ya que te permite dejar tus cosas antes de la entrada o salida; ideal si uno está con muchas maletas (en nuestro caso llegamos muy temprano, cosa que con esta opción, pudimos dejar las cosas en un lugar seguro dentro del edificio, hasta que se haga la hora de la entrada).
Realmente recomiendo 100 % este lugar, sin dudas volveremos muy pronto!.
Muchas Gracias Edwin y Charlie!.
The reservation was canceled 10 days before arrival. This is an automated posting.
The reservation was canceled 5 days before arrival. This is an automated posting.
We had a great time in NY. We found Charlie to be helpful and answer any questions we had before arriving. We had someone meet us at the apartment the minute we arrived and the apartment was just as shown in pictures. There is parking on the street out front, but because of sweeping, we had to move the car a few times. There is a parking garage a few blocks over for a reasonable price. The bed was amazing and the apartment was very quiet. We had a great time on our first trip.
This host has 281 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews