About this listing
You will LOVE this apartment. READ ALL THE REVIEWS - had some emergency plumbing issues and had to cancel and re-book reservations. Found new rooms for everyone. NO problems now. Guarantee you'll be happy here.
* Your own beautiful, private one bedroom apartment all to yourself. You won't have to share with anyone else.
* The apartments have everything you need to have a cozy getaway - big screen tv, free wi-fi, washer/dryer in basement, air conditioning, queen size bed, queen size air bed, sofabed, very, very clean kitchen and bath.
* 4 subway stops to Times Square
* Beautiful Harlem Brownstone architecture
* Safe, friendly neighborhood, with tons of hip restaurants and grocery stores within walking distance
* Available daily-weekly-monthly
* I have four listings in the same building. Scroll down to see "my other listings" to see them all - they are all identically furnished and look very similar.
* If you don't see all your dates available, message me and I may be able to figure it out for you.
* Check out the past guest reviews - I've just added a few more units and they are booking up quickly!!!!
No smoking, no pets, no rock-star parties.
But you WILL have a great time and love this apartment - it's a rule!
We had a wonderful time staying at this apartment. The location was fantastic: quiet, close to the subway station, and near some excellent cafes and restaurants. The apartment itself was perfect. It was clean, comfortable, and Edwin (the property manager) was incredibly helpful. I would definitely want to stay here again next time we visit the city.
What a great first AirBNB experience! The apartment is exactly as pictured and a perfect non-hotel option for staying in Harlem. The one great thing that is not pictured is that the apartment looks out on the backyard courtyard -- pretty green in The City! The wooden period detail in the building is amazing...and it's a real "New York" living experience (I used to live there). Edwin was super-available by text, email, etc. and helped us get settled quickly. The apartment was VERY quiet for NYC...a big bonus. Huge thanks for a great stay!
Nous avons passé un excellent séjour dans l'appartement de CM. Appartement très fonctionnel, propre, fidèle à la description. La présence d'une machine à laver et d'un sèche linge dans la résidence est un véritable plus! Nous avons beaucoup aimé le quartier de Harlem, calme et charmant, l'appartement se trouvant à cinq minutes d'une station de métro. Nous avons également été très bien reçus par Edwin qui est accueillant et disponible. Le seule bémol que nous émettons concerne le wifi dont la réception est mauvaise.
My experience was wonderful! A very friendly and caring host. The apartment was clean and stocked with everything that my guests and I needed. I would definitely recommended.
Our arrival was well supported by Edwin who was there to meet us on arrival. He helped us with our numerous bags and gave an orientation. He was helpful and supportive throughout our stay.
The apartment is in a great location with good nearby subway connections. The neighborhood is a vibrant multicultural mix.
The apartment is very quiet - and while small - was perfect for the three of us. Highly recommended!
Das Apartment ist genauso wie hier beschrieben. Klein, aber alles, was man benötigt, ist vorhanden. Die Kommunikation sowie die Schlüsselübergabe liefen problemlos. Die Subway sowie einige Restaurants und Supermärkte sind innerhalb von 5min zu erreichen.
Excellent accueil de Edwin qui a été dispo dés que nous avions besoin de lui, qui nous a donné les infos nécéssaires pour se déplacer faire les courses
L'appartement est conforme aux photos, proche du métro moins de 5min d emarche
Je le conseille vivement.
This host has 323 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews