About this listing
I am renting my recently refurbished studio (designed by an architect). This studio is the perfect place to enjoy your stay in Paris!
Nestled in a quiet street, on 2nd floor of a very trendy Paris arrondissement (10th), this studio is in walking distance of Canal Saint Martin (2 min), Belleville (5 min), Parc des Buttes Chaumont (10 min), Place de la République (15min).
All the amenities are very close by too: you'll find 3 supermarkets, many restaurants and a bakery.
The studio is composed of:
- A large main room (25sqm) with 2 large windows (double glazing)
- A comfortable convertible sofa bed
- A fully equipped, open kitchen (refrigerator, dish washer, microwave, induction cooker, coffee-maker, toaster…)
- A large bathroom with shower, toilet and washing machine
- Free wifi connection available (you need to bring your laptop)
- Flat screen TV with cable channels from all over the world
-A table and/or a bar
-Sheets and towels are included
The closest Metro stations are:
Colonel Fabien, Ligne 2 (2 min walking distance): 4 stations away from Gare du Nord
Château-Landon, Ligne 7 (8 min walking distance): 6 stations away from Opéra (famous shopping area with Galeries Lafayette & Le Printemps departement stores)
Jaurès, Ligne 5 (8 min walking distance) : 1 station away from Gare de l'Est
Goncourt, Ligne 11 (10 min walking distance): 3 stations away from Saint Paul and le Marais (very trendy /hipster neighborhood)
I will be more than happy to share tips about sites worth visiting & restaurants so you can make the most of your stay in the wonderful city of Paris.
Just so you know, this is my own studio I actually rent since I'm travelling a lot for work.
Thanks for taking care of it in my absence!
Do not hesitate to contact me should you need any more information !
See you soon.