About this listing
Perfect Angeleno holiday home with festive decorations to make your Winter Break stay fabulous! Welcoming perfectly located quiet & family residential neighborhood in Westchester/Playa Del Rey. Just down the hill is Venice Beach & Marina Del Rey. Situated on an ocean bluff just East of the world famous Los Angeles beaches. Enjoy Santa Monica Bay ocean views, Pacific Ocean breezes & plenty of sunshine from our lush beautiful landscaped backyard. Gorgeous California sunshine fills our living room with a large sliding patio door creating one big indoor/outdoor room. Our designer master baths ocean view, skylight & jacuzzi tub is intoxicating especially under our luxurious rain shower. Easy Bike to the beach access; Marina Del Rey, Playa Del Rey, Venice Beach, Santa Monica or turn South to the South Bay beaches including beautiful Manhattan Beach & Hermosa Beach. Convenient easy access to and from LAX (12 minutes door to door with cab fare under $15 USD one way) Exploring SoCal is easy! Just minutes from all the best; Santa Monica, Beverly Hills, Hollywood, cultural Downtown Los Angeles, Disneyland, Hollywood Bowl, Getty Center, trendy Venice or Culver City. Take a day trip to Catalina from Marina Del Rey or BBQ with a glass of wine swinging in our backyard hammock. Bristol Farms grocery store along with many neighborhood restaurants are within an easy walk from our house. Beautiful wetland walking and bluff trails are just outside our door awaiting your sunrise or sunset treks while enjoying Southern California's fabulous weather. Public golf course, tennis courts, pools & multiple children's parks are also within easy walking distance. Our home includes; three bedrooms, 2 beautiful newly renovated architectural bathrooms, Master bath has a Jacuzzi tub with an ocean view, laundry room, beautiful landscaped patio/backyard, barbecue, digital piano keyboard and wide screen TV's including cable and streaming Netflix.
* No Smoking, no pets.
* Outdoor back patio with BBQ is a shared space with 'Good Vibe' studio. Please be respectful of 'Good Vibe' airbnb guests if occupied at the same time. 'Good Vibe' studio guests have their own entrance and entry & you will probably never even know they are there as we do when living in our 'Good Vibrations' main house.
* We appreciate you taking off your shoes and leaving them at the front door to help us keep our carpets and wood floors clean and in good condition.
* Additional charming rear yard back patio with table, umbrella & chairs is used by the main house offering outdoor privacy with sun and shade.
* Laundry washing machine and dryer is a shared space as well. Laundry detergent, fabric softner is provided.
* Bikes, beach back pack chairs & boogie board are shared items (for bikes there is a $250 security deposit paid up front via our PayPal account which will be 100% refunded upon return in same condition).
* Check in & explore LA :-)
* Eat, drink, relax, beach!
Great place, just as advertised. Stayed there with my parents, daughter and one of my brothers. Plenty of room, great little backyard, landscaped with plenty of tropical plants, very relaxing. Lots of on street parking. Quite neighborhood. Walking distance to restaurants and grocery store.
So wonderful to be able to stay in our hosts' house, Good Vibrations, for our one-week stay in LA. Location in a lovely neighborhood to walk and run in and near beaches, airport, and freeways was fabulous. We got so comfortable that we rarely left the house before 2:00 each day, but this was just the kind of relaxation we all needed. Corbin and Kendall graciously left us a bottle of wine as well as the offering of anything in their refrigerator that might spoil while they were gone. They also found us a baby bed for our grandson. Only regrets: our stay was too short and we didn't actually get to meet C, K, and C!
This host has 287 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
About the Host, Corbin
We love LA! Kendall is a native Hollywood born Angeleno & Corbin left Minnesota and headed West to find year round warm weather and his wife, Kendall. We both love to share what makes Los Angeles great. We are a married active couple of 24 years with a 10 year old active and very entertaining son. Kendall has lived in Palm Springs, New York City & Europe and calls Los Angeles home. Corbin is a CPA & financial services specialist and Kendall is an entrepenur who currently specializes in commercial finance with restaurants. We love to travel and always look forward to sharing our 'Severson Pied-A-Terre' or 'Severson Mi Casa Es Su Casa' with those who share our travel passion. Hosting airbnb guests is a natural for us and we look forward to sharing with you what makes SoCal amazing.
"Good, good, good, good vibrations",