About This Listing
Le Lagon is a luxury 4-star semi-detached villa for 4-5 people.
A superb cedar wood decking terrace leads to a magnificent private garden, tastefully planted with trees and lush greenery.
You will like:
• A 4-star, 70m² semi-detached villa for 4-5 people
• 2 bedrooms with hotel quality bedding for your utmost comfort
• Open plan fitted kitchen (glass-ceramic hob, electric oven, microwave, dishwasher, fridge/freezer…)
• Lounge and dining room opening onto a terrace
• Flat screen TV, DVD player, satellite channels and Hi-Fi system
• Phone service
• Broadband internet connection
• Hotel safe
• One washroom
• Separate toilet
• Washing machine; table and ironing board
• Outdoor table, patio furniture and deckchairs
• Terrace of 60 sq.m, south facing
• Private garage and car park with 1 space
• One outside shower situated at the entrance of the property for after beach use
• Cot, highchair, small bathtub and pushchair available on request
- Minimum stay: 1 week (From saturday to saturday)
Enjoy its idyllic setting near Bonifacio harbour and the citadel cliffs (1km), the sea for windsurfing and boating, beaches like Rondinara, Palombaggia or Santa Giulia for relaxation, the famous Lavezzi Islands marine park for sea diving, the fabulous “Sperone Golf Course” (3km), the mountains for hiking (GR20), and the local gastronomy (sea urchins, aubergines à la bonifacienne, cheese and cooked meats…).
For sports fans, our house is conveniently located for all activities: sailing, water-skiing, wakeboarding, jet skiing, diving, windsurfing, boating, fishing, sea trips, golf, riding, hiking, canyoning, mountain biking, paragliding, quad biking…
The villa Le Lagon is ideally located in the far South of the Island of Beauty: 25 km from Figari Airport, 30 km from Porto Vecchio and 150 km from Ajaccio.
A end of stay cleaning deposit of 150€ will be asked at the arrival. It will be refund at the end of the stay if the villa is left clean and tidy. Otherwise, we will keep it.
The french Holiday taxes are not included.
About the Host, Michel
Je suis de Haute Savoie. Tout me passionne dans la vie mais ma première passion est de permettre à nos hôtes de profiter de nos biens et de passer des vacances exceptionnelles.