About this listing
-> My neighborhood:
My apartment is located in the historic center of Bordeaux, in the Saint-Pierre district, very animated with a lot of restaurants, wine bars and terraces.
It is close to shops and stores in the Sainte Catherine Street, to Place de la Bourse, to city hall, to docks,to Allées de Tourny and to the Grand Theatre.
-> The Apartment
The apartment is comfortable, exposed stone gives it a certain charm, it is well designed, renovated in 2006.
This is a one-bedroom of 56 m2 (602 sq ft) duplex in the top two floors of the building and open inner courtyards (so quiet).
* First floor: living room / kitchen
- Living room with 2 sofas (non-convertible) an armchair;
- Equipped kitchen (fridge / freezer, washing machine, oven, microwave ...)
- Flat screen TV / internet / TNT.
* At the second level:
- Room in which there is a bed for 2 people and bathroom with bathtub;
- A small room / large landing where two convertible sofas for one person each (enough for children, but it seems less comfortable for adults especially if the stay is continued over several days).
-> Transports :
- Line A within 2 minutes (sainte catherine station);
- Line B to 5 minutes (Hotel de ville, Town Hall station);
- Line C in 5 minutes (Porte de Bourgogne station);
* Rent a bike : Stations of public Bike service are also nearby.
* Take a train SNCF : Also connections to the train station is easy and close. The train station Saint-Jean is at about 20 minutes by tramway.
* To the airport : you can reach easily a stop of the bus line, LIANE 1, to go to the airport.
It is with pleasure that I will do my best to accommodate myself to give you information about places to see, where to eat and where to go.
See you soon
Rien de (website hidden) faîtes rien que vous ne vous autoriseriez vous-mêmes à faire chez vous.
Je suis un étudiant de 23 ans. J'attends d''Airbnb qu'il soit un moyen de me faire voyager et de faire venir des voyageurs dans la belle ville de Bordeaux que j'habite et souhaite faire découvrir.