About this listing
The views don't get any better than this !
Enjoy unobstructed views of cathedral rock, Pyramid, Seven sisters and mogolian rim from a huge deck .Relax under the stars in a 9 seat theraputic spa .The property is located in the panoramic region just 10- 15 mins to town and 3 minutes to red rock state park.This listing is for the main house and the guest studio- 4 bedrooms. The guest studio is self contained and has its own entrance .
The "House of the smiling sun" is a 4 bedroom home.There are 3 bedrooms in the main house and a seperate guest studio which provides a 4th very unique listing includes pricing for the entire property.
Perched on the side of a canyon surrounded by the most stunning views of Cathedral Rock, Seven sisters,The Mogollian Rim, Pyramid Rock and other red rock vista's-this amazing home offers the best of both worlds....Incredible panoramic views and just 10-15 minutes from the center of town.
Sedona- famous for it's spectacular and dramatic views of nature, mountains , vista's ,creeks and wildlife-is the perfect destination for visitors seeking tranquility,inspiration and rejuvenation from the faster pace of big city life.
It is a place that artists, photographer's, author's,film maker's hikers, adventurer's,tourists love to go and never forget.
The house of the smiling sun offers a unique retreat with all the comforts of a true home away from home.
This comfortable, stylish vacation home is designed for total relaxation.
It has a large therapeutic jacuzzi with powerful jets, swinging love seats, a trail from the back garden leading to Oak Creek Canyon and a huge deck with full on views of scenes that are so beautiful that they take your breath away.
The spacious living room [ about 28 x 28 ft square ] has a TV, chenille sofa's with fluffy snug cushions , a large wood burning fireplace, slate floors, large rugs and walls of glass facing the magnificent views .There are views of stunning rock formations from every room, in every direction, from every angle.
The bedrooms- are all beautifully appointed and decorated.
The master bedroom has a pillow top king sized bed.
The Sunlight bedroom has a queen and a single bed.
The Rainforeest bedroom has 2 full sized beds.
The guest studio has a king sized bed
Special features include:
* A big kitchen with stainless steel appliances
and black granite counters.
* jacuzzi bath in the master bedroom
* 2 viewing decks directly facing the magnificent views
The main house accommodates 8/9 guests comfortably. The guest studio accommodates a further 2 guests comfortably.
They say a picture is worth a thousand words .We invite you to take a look at the photo's of the house - You will see how truly spectacular the views and surrounding area are.
* Exclusive use of Entire property- House and guest studio .
* Oak creek river from back garden over private terrain
* Private Hot tub and gazebo
* High speed internet
*State of the art gas cooker with electric oven, stainless appliances
* Dedicated landline [ Guarenteed connection]-free national calls
* 2 huge viewing decks, one with a hammock
and gazebo for shade
* Garden with fire pit, hammock and seating
* Woodland area with seating by the dry creek
* 2 BBQ facilities
* Tons of towels for jaccuzi
* Brand new top of range laundry facilities in main house and second washer and dryer in studio
* You will have 4 bedrooms,2 kitchens, 3 1/2 bathrooms, 2 viewing decks, 2 laundry facilities.
Interaction with guests
I tend to take the lead from the guests and go with the flow.
This property is located in the panoramic region of is very close to the Red Rock National state park where you can hike and play.
The house is located in a quiet residential neighborhood.The town is 10 to 15 minutes drive away along the red rock loop road which is a very scenic , beautiful drive.
You will need a car to stay at this property unless you are prepared to travel by taxi/uber.
This house is in the panoramic region where there is NO parking on the roads.There is a limit of 3 cars that will fit on the driveway .There are no exceptions to this restriction.
Other things to note
1. Because the home is located in the panoramic region there is parking for a maximum of 3 cars if you rent the entire property and 2 cars if you rent just the main house .There is no parking allowed on the road, only on the driveway . There are NO exceptions.
2. The house is extremely close to cathedral and other rock formations. Personal cell phones do not always receive service .For this reason we provide a landline for guests free of charge.You can make as many national and local calls as you want.
3. We can provide baby items upon request to make even our youngest visitors comfortable.Please let us know what your requirements are in advance of your stay .
4. If you have never been to sedona before and need some recommendations please send your email address and we can send you links and suggestions.
5. We have smart tv and you can watch Tv and films through netflix.
We ask provide a ton of dvd's and books for families to search out things to do in need to bring anything to entertain the children.
We will send you a welcome package by email before arrival with house directions.
Welcome to my Airbnb profile!
I work part time as a vacation rental manager while studying full time.
I represent a select few homes in Arizona and in London, England. All of my listings belong to family and friends- and much pride is taken in the care of each home for the comfort and enjoyment of all our guests.
I have extensive information on all of the best places to go and things to do in Arizona and Europe and am happy to answer any questions you may have- so feel free to ask.
In each home i have compiled a folder of the best places to visit, restaurants, golf, sports , art galleries, beauty spa's , children's activities etc - so that your vacation is the best it can be.
I love working with people and families and can arrange most things you may need- babysitting, pet sitting ,massage therapists, extra cleaning , discounted shopping and entertainment services.We also offer a minivan and airport collection so that we can take you straight to your destination.
Inquiries are welcome in English, french, Spanish and Dutch.
I look forward to your inquiry,