HeyHa house is a brand new, unique designed building near Chiang Mai Old City. The building has been specifically designed to give each room a modern and cutting edge feel.
- Brand new twin and double rooms available, all with air conditioning, cable TV and Wi-Fi.
- Spacious modern private bathroom with hot shower.
- Refrigerator, microwave, coffee and tea makers are available in the common area.
- Near Chiang Mai Old City, just 15 minutes by walking.
- Free rental bicycles.
Chiang Mai is quickly becoming one of the most popular destinations in Thailand. The scenic mountain terrain beckons travelers to explore its peaks and forests, while the city is home to a wealth of historic and cultural sites waiting to be discovered.
Whether you’re the adventurous type who loves outdoor activities or a cultured epicure who loves to experience the finer things in life, a holiday in Chiang Mai will more than satisfy you – it will amaze you.
If you have any questions or you need more information, please feel free to contact me.
Here's come our review as expecting to help Isis Leng to improve on her next traveling aboard trips into a different cultures and her future hosts.
1. Make sure you have acknowledge when travel the country and be respectful to the culture, such as: what is a proper cloth to wear to visit our temples.
2. About the tour & activities: Make sure you study the different, details, information, compare how long the activities offered in the programs, compare prices of each tour & activities you interested before making the confirmation. Such as: The price of Full Day Elephant Training, plus Tiger activity is way more expensive than the price of a Tour for 1 hour Elephant riding. Make sure you study all details and understand the difference before you start to complain.
3. Make sure you learn how to respect others belonging, such as: when you share the public area, common area and the same fridge to store food and drinks with other guests in the house. Make sure that you ask for a permission before just take a water bottles from the fridge without asking it's belong to some other guests.
4. Make sure you understand the way staying with host, as we would appreciate the information from your side about the arrival time and your leaving time and expect our communication as we are more than happy to help you arrange to call the taxi from the City Taxi Center for you. Hey, it's no extra charges! But, instead of that, you gave our mobile number to the driver from the Chinese travel agent and let them called us at 4:30 a.m, to ask where we are located as to pick you up to the airport for your early morning flight. That was totally not nice!
Anyway, we hope you would be improved to meet a 'nice guest standard' and enjoys your travels.
i highly recommend staying here. The owners are awesome and quite helpful and accommodating. As a first time traveling of this type of travelling, that being backing through Thailand, i had no idea what to expect. I wasn't disappointed. The place was standard, but just enough for the purpose of backpacking. I would return to this location. Some time are always take a cab to find this place the yuk yuk don't know where they're going. eat local, the owners can direct you to this awesome dollar spot. the location is perfect as it is just outside the main hustle and bustle of chaing mai downtown core. do the elephant tour, bargin for everything and happy travels. this message is a little jumbled but the place is clean, bathroom leaks to don't put your bag against the wall.
I loved Tee and Racha. Tee was very nice to help us switch into another room when our air conditioner wasn't working well. In addition, on days when it might rain, he gave us rain coats to use with our scooter and umbrellas, without asking. So nice! The room was very comfortable - the bed, the washroom were great. You can cook too, if you want. The really nice thing is the common area, where we had an opportunity to talk in depth with Racha and Tee and also other guests. Great memories! From advice on where to go to being overall very helpful hosts and providing a great room, we would advise other potential guests to log this into the batch of other helpful comments that Tee and Racha have deserved for running such a wonderful place. Thanks!
The guesthouse is new and stylish. Simple but adequately decorated. The room was clean, spacious and the beds were comfortable. Shower has good water pressure. T and Racha helped us arrange a tour and motorbike rental, as well as recommendation for food and local attractions. I would highly recommend the place to anyone visiting Chaing Mai.
Tee and Recha are very nice .They provide us wiz maps and told us where is worthy to go . Anyway they help us a lot.
The room is clean and bright as showed in the picture .
Hope to live here next time.
เจ้าของที่พักเป็นกันเองและให้คำแนะนำช่วยเหลืออย่างดี ที่พักอยู่ใกล้ราชภัฏเชียงใหม่ มีร้านอาหารต่างๆใกล้ที่พัก มีรถโดยสารผ่านไปมา
Khun Tee & Khun Racha were excellent hosts. Rooms are clean and as shown in the pictures.
Khun Tee was especially helpful in providing us maps and information to places of interest which we were able to scout out ourselves by hiring the motorbike they have available for 250baht per day...which saved us a lot of transport costs! The HeyHa House is located in a nice quiet street, not too far away from the chiangmai square. It is also convenient to get to the highway , doi-suthep and maerim.
Very warm place to stay and very kind people to be staying with. Would definitely recommend staying here.
Thank you very much K. Tee and K. Racha for being a wonderful hosts. Nice location with well maintained and comfortable room. Not to forget also your kind assistant on getting us a motorcycle during our stay and also the last minute transport to Airport during the crowded Songkran. Hope to be back during the cool season.
Thank you for your clean and quiet room.You're friendly!Really want to meet again with you,stay in your house!
This is the final rate, including any fees from the host and Airbnb.
This is the final rate, including VAT along with fees from the host and Airbnb.
This is the fee charged by Airbnb
This is the fee charged by Airbnb and includes VAT