HeyHa house is a brand new, unique designed building near Chiang Mai Old City. The building has been specifically designed to give each room a modern and cutting edge feel.
- Brand new twin and double rooms available, all with air conditioning, cable TV and Wi-Fi.
- Spacious modern private bathroom with hot shower.
- Refrigerator, microwave, coffee and tea makers are available in the common area.
- Near Chiang Mai Old City, just 15 minutes by walking.
- Free rental bicycles.
Chiang Mai is quickly becoming one of the most popular destinations in Thailand. The scenic mountain terrain beckons travelers to explore its peaks and forests, while the city is home to a wealth of historic and cultural sites waiting to be discovered.
Whether you’re the adventurous type who loves outdoor activities or a cultured epicure who loves to experience the finer things in life, a holiday in Chiang Mai will more than satisfy you – it will amaze you.
If you have any questions or you need more information, please feel free to contact me.
Non smoking rooms.
Smoking is provided area on the first floor.
We had a wonderful stay at HeyHa. The house is very communal with most guests congregating in the morning over coffee and toast. A perfect atmosphere for all travelers.
The rooms were basic and we found the AC to not be super powerful, but the rooms were spacious, clean, and well kept.
Tee and Racha were absolutely amazing. They had great suggestions of what to do and where to go in the city and were always very accommodating. They provide morning snacks, drinking water, and much needed coffee in the morning. Tee also volunteered to arrange an early morning taxi for us to get to the bus station for a very reasonable price. We went downstairs in the morning and there was our taxi waiting patiently.
The location is a bit off the beaten path and you will likely need to taxi/tuk tuk around. They also provide free bicycles to rent so that's also a great option. Renting scooters is also an inexpensive option if you can drive them. And its probably the best way to get around the city.
It was an absolute pleasure and we would definitely stay with them again.
The building might look a bit odd from the outside, all raw concrete and modern lines. But it is even homier than most of the traditional teakwood homestays. After a few days, I already felt bad about having to leave our tidy and spacious room. On the outskirts of the old town, so quite a bit calmer during Songkran. With a 7/11 only a few steps away, a great buffet around the corner and most importantly, two superb, super-friendly and well-traveled hosts. Racha and Tee instantly make you feel welcome. They even made us a bowl of traditional New Years food. Which was delicious!
Next time we're coming to Chiang Mai, we already know where we'll be staying!
The host Tee is great, he was such nice person and gave us lots of tips about Chiangmai, even the place to get really nice chicken rice close the place we live. And the best thing is we rent his motorcycle for three days, so my girlfriend and me just go anywhere we want . . . even outside the city to see the waterfall. Heyha and motorcycle highly recommended !!!
Highly recommend staying here! My friend and I were provided with a map and excellent advice on where to go throughout the city during our stay! Located just a short walk, about 10min, into the old city close to the night markets and bars. Very convenient location with a few foods spots located up and down the street as well as a 7eleven. Great price for an excellent place with ac and wifi!
Staying at the HeyHa House made our time in Chiang Mai so much more enjoyable. Racha and Tee are incredibly kind and will do whatever they can to assure you are comfortable. The location is great as you aren't in the Old City but close enough to it via walking or taxi. The rooms are a decent size. The convenience of being able to rent a scooter right at HeyHa was awesome! I will absolutely be returning! If you are looking for a place to stay in Chiang Mai, this is it!!!
Tee, the host during our stay, was very friendly. He was always around to offer his help, whether to call us a taxi or to recommend places to go and provide directions to get there.
Our stay was comfortable, and we enjoyed having the bathroom to ourselves. However, the listing was a little misleading. There is no washer available. There is, however, a fruit stand nearby that doubles as a laundromat. It was affordable and conveniently close. Also, the "kitchen" consists of a fridge, microwace, kettle and toaster. So a light breakfast may be prepared, but there is no stove top to cook. This may not be an issue for some people since prepared food is quite affordable in Chaing Mai.
The internet was very slow at times. Also, it was difficult to get the shower temperature right. It was either cold or scalding hot. Lastly, street noise fills the room day and night, which made sleep difficult. While traffic slows down at night, I would wake up every time a motorbike zoomed past which was several times a night.
I don't regret staying here as the price was right. I just wish the listing was more accurate.
In fact, Kinda, you were the most quiet guest we ever hosted from the past 2 years of HeyHa!! From the past 5 nights of your stayed, the most words we both communicates was just " hello" and " bye"..., But, now we found that you really have a concern to how accurate lists! We confident that our lists are accurate! Allow us to clarify to those inaccurate information from your side:
1. We arrange you stayed in the room exactly like its show photo on the list you booked. Although, this room is in the front of the building, but, most of the time, guests who stayed in this room always enjoy looking throughout the glass window to see the local life style and enjoy seeing the city life style of Chiangmai at night time throughout the window. But, if any guests want more quiet night time sleeping, they always feel free to ask us to switch to the room in another side of the building. In fact, during your stayed, you always return into the room before 4 p.m, and never leave until the next morning which seems you enjoyed spending time inside the room more than out side..... We wish we could know that you not satisfied with room in the front side of the building and we would switch you to room in another side of the building right away.
2. We have a washer ( a laundry machine without the dryer), it is in the back side of the building, our guests can use it to wash their cloths and hang dry at the hanger provides. But, most of our guests make it more easier by bring their cloths to wash at the laundry shop nearby because it is way more convenient and the price is not expensive. (we assume that your husband think the same, that's why he asked for the direction and brought the cloths to wash at that laundry shop).
3. We have a Thai Style open kitchen with 2 stoves top to cook in the back side of the building. Some of our guests enjoy cooking their own meals with our Thai style kitchen. Didn't know you care for use the kitchen!?!
4. It may happens to a slow speed of Internet when everybody using Internet at the same time. But, most guests come downstair to use the Internet at the common area where it is near the internet router and that they can be able to social and meet another people to share their travels experience!
5. Our shower system is designed as same as the system using in the big hotel for a high water pressure for our guests to enjoy a strong shower. In the shower, guests will notice the "red" sign for the hot water, the "blue" sign for cold water and that you will mix the water temperature while you shower, too hot or too cold water? it is the way you mixed the water temperature! It is just simple!
Lastly, We always open to see guests feedback. But, it would be more helpful and more enjoyable of your staying if you would let us know what you want us to help or assist you while you still with us in the same house not after you left. Because all we want is to see our guests happy and enjoy their staying and make sure their Chiangmai trip with us at HeyHa House will be one of a great fun trip of their traveling!!!
This host has 185 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
We would like to welcome you to HeyHa House Chiangmai. We provide secure and clean rooms in warming atmosphere. We are located on 50 Muendamprakot Road, near Chiangmai Old City.
Please reach us out if you have any questions.
Racha & Tee