Get this very spacious one bedroom apartment in the heart of the marina district all to yourselves. Victorian-style apartment, with trendy decor in three-story building with an elevator.
Apartment features include:
- Queen-sized comfortable bed in large bedroom
- huge living room with desk and area to work and wireless included for laptops
- separate kitchen seating area
- Flat screen TVs and cable
- Separate bathroom with full shower
- Best area to see the sites, shop and eat
The area is one of SF's most popular local hangouts (Marina/Cow Hollow), within one block of superb shopping/bars/restaurants on Chestnut street and you can be at the water in 5 minutes. Turn in the other direction and you are just a few blocks away from Union Street (more n You can also take a short hike up to the famously crooked Lombard Street.
- Easy bus ride downtown or short walk through Fort Mason to Fisherman's Wharf
- Starbucks and tons of places to eat one block up
- Cabs are abundant in this area ** PARKING NOT INCLUDED ** STREET PARKING ONLY **
- Fresh linens and towels provided
- Cleaning fee of $75 paid via Paypal
- I require a separate deposit to ensure my possessions, fully refundable as soon as you check out (Paypal)
* When emailing inquiries on timing please let me know how many people would be coming and a little about yourself or your trip. This is a home I live in so it is helpful to know who we are dealing with (a tiny paragraph will speak volumes to me, I promise!).
** PLEASE DO NOT TRY TO BOOK THE APARTMENT BEFORE EMAILING ME AS I WILL NOT ACCEPT REQUESTS WITHOUT FIRST GETTING TO KNOW WHO WILL BE STAYING IN MY APARTMENT **
This is the final rate, including any fees from the host and Airbnb.