About this listing
Picasso Apartment Barcelona, is a magnificent and unique space in a great area!
Your Barcelona apartment rental in the heart of "El Born" district.
Picasso Apartment Barcelona a comfortable 120 m2 apartment with 1 bedrooms, centrally located in the Born district.
This apartment is great for leisure, as well as the city’s main tourist sites. The area has excellent connections with Barcelona airport and is close to the French railway station.
The apartment is unique, features elegant decoration details that give a unique touch which makes a difference!
This apartment includes the following amenities and services:
- Unique space
- 1 bedroom with double bed with wardrobe
- ( posibility, Third PERSON under request, child, baby....)
- Double Sofa.
-Extra small folding bed. ( third person, under request)
- A large living room
- Bathroom with bathtub and bidet
- A well-equipped kitchen (oven, fridge-freezer, microwave, toaster, kettle, coffee maker, washing machine)
- heating in each room
- Flat screen TV with some English channels
- Towels and bed linens are provided
- Internet wifi
- Tourist guide
- Free WiFi access
- Free tourist guide
Interaction with Guests
- Telephone assistance
- 24hs Airbnb chat assistance
El Born is unique!!!
The gently ancient medieval stone structures surrounding wherever you are cobbled, winding streets. Plants and flowers fall ornate than the eye can see that while the locals sleep peacefully on the banks of small balconies and picturesque squares.
You can enjoy a perfect day to get lost in this neighborhood, visiting world-class museums, both in stores and find vintage cloths. Enjoy tapas restaurants have a drink in bars and top brand cocktelerias.
The terminal is easily accessible and centrally located. It is located between Eixample and Port , bordering a beautiful park and the Gothic District . The area is the perfect place to step back in time and take a break from the cosmopolitan lifestyle you'll find elsewhere in the city.
Transfer from the airport “EL PRAT” (BCN) to Barcelona
Black and yellow are the official colors of the taxi. An aiport run to the center will cost around 30,- € including supplements. There is an extra surcharge of 1 € for each bag carried in the trunk and a 3,10 € supplement to and from the airport. The taxis you will find in the front of the terminal T1, T2.
AEROBUS TO THE CENTER:
From Terminal 1 (T1)
Aerobus A1 leaves from T1 every 5 minutes between 7:30 AM and 10:25 PM (every day) and takes about 30 minutes to reach Plaça Catalunya (Catalonia Square).
From Terminal 2 (T2)
Aerobus A2 leaves from T2 every 10 minutes between 7:00 AM and 11:00 PM (every day) and takes about 35 minutes to reach Plaça Catalunya.
one-way 5,90 € / person
round trip 10,20 € / person
children under 4 ride free
From Plaça Catalunya you catch a taxi to the apart or walk.
The ride into the city takes about 22 minutes from the airport (departs only from Terminal 2) to Barcelona-Sants station and 27 minutes to Passeig de Grácia. Train service begins at 5:42 AM and ends at 11:38 PM departing every 30 minutes. Its not the speediest option, thatswhy its the cheapest transportation. The ticket costs 2 € / person.
Other Things to Note
1. ARRIVAL: I'm happy for you to check in early or check out late if there are not other guests before or afterwards, otherwise check in is from 15:00 and check out by 11:00 to allow plenty of time for the flat to be professionally cleaned. You can always store your bags on the lockers close to Catalonia Square. Please check on google “lockers barcelona”.
2. How do I submit a reservation request?
Enter your dates & click the Book It button.
You’ll find the Book It button on a listing or in a message thread. Make sure to enter your exact reservation details before you click, then review all details from the checkout page.
3. What is Instant Book?
The Instant Book feature allows you to book instantly without having to wait for my confirmation. This is a bit like a pre-approval without the need for a me to manually pre-approve each guest. I have made this listing available through Instant Book, once the reservation details and payment information are submitted the reservation is automatically confirmed on the site.
4. How does the Airbnb payment system work?
The payment system is secure, reliable, and convenient, supporting many currencies.
When your reservation is accepted, the payment is processed and collected by Airbnb in full.* Whether the reservation is two days or two months away, they hold the payment until 24 hours after check-in before giving it to me. This gives you security that everything is as expected.
5. How does Airbnb handle security deposits?
A security deposit helps protect hosts and guests from accidents that occur during a reservation. For example: spilled wine on the rug, a broken window, or an unreturned key.
Details on the process:
24 hours before check-in, the guest's credit card is authorized for the amount of the deposit.
48 hours after the checkout date, the authorization is released if the host does not make a claim.
This will be your home, not a hotel , make yourselfs comfortable and relax : -)
OBVIOUS THINGS :
- Please do not smoke in the house
- Please respect your neighbors and keep noise down to a minimum
- Please no drugs on the premises
- Please make sure the door is closed
- Please do not leave trash in the apartment
- Check-in from 15:00 to 20:00 (no charge)
- After 20:00 to 22:00 applies (30 € )
- After 22:00 to 23:00 applies (45 € )
- NO check-ins are done after 23:00
- Check-ins on spanish bank holidays applies (25 € )
- Lost / stolen keys (new set of keys applies (50 €)
- In case of night assistance (after 10 PM) applies a fee of 50 €
- Be very careful of pickpockets on the streets of Barcelona !
- Stays over 7 nights applies (25 € )
- Towels and bed sheets change
EXTRA BEDLINEN AND EXTRA BED USING
(client demand) 10 €
About the Host, Holiday In
We are a team based in Barcelona; working hard to provide our guests with an honest, personalized and exclusive service. Our goal is the welfare and comfort of our guests, and we want to help that our guests carry good memories of the city!
We own all the units and work together with Airbnb, where we have announced our listings so we can ensure high quality of the apartments together with our personalized service.
See you soon in Barcelona, Mallorca and Buenos Aires (Argentina)
Staying with us is like being at home on the other side of the world!
Somos un equipo con base en Barcelona, trabajamos esmeradamente para prestar a nuestros clientes un servicio honesto, personalizado y exclusivo. Nuestro objetivo es el bienestar y confort de nuestros huéspedes, y queremos contribuir a que éstos se lleven un excelente recuerdo de la ciudad.
Nosotros somos propietarios de nuestros apartamentos y gestionamos juntos con Airbnb, publicitando solo en esta página, por lo que podemos garantizar una alta calidad de nuestras propiedades y de nuestro servicio personalizado.
Los esperamos pronto en Barcelona, Mallorca y Buenos Aires (Argentina)
Quedarse con nosotros será como estar en tu hogar en otro lado del mundo!