About this listing
The ideal house to visit Ghent with its medieval city center. As we are located in the middle of the triangle Bruges (30 min)/Bruxelles (35 min)/Antwerp (50 min) and next to the main train station, no better starting point to visit Belgium.
Beautiful private room in the centre of Ghent in a renovated mansion.
* 800 meters from the main train station (Ghent-Sint-Pieters).
* 50 meters from the tram.
* Free parking in front of the house.
* 1,5 km from main shopping street and 1,9 km from the towers of Ghent. (see google maps).
* Quiet street next to the river "de leie".
* 2 Bicycles can be rented for 10 euros a day/bicycle.
* Free WIFI access.
* 1 double bed + 1 single bed.
* Large room (30 m2; 322ft2).
* Private toilet.
* Private bath room on 2nd floor.
* Outside terrace.
Room and bath room need to be left clean (option cleaning service : 25 euros)
About the Host, Marion & Dieter
I'm born in Ghent and live with Marion who is French and our 3 kids in Ghent since a couple of years. We love living in Ghent and in our house. We are convinced that we can offer you a great stay in our city. Welcome