**Please Do Contact Me Prior To Booking**
Perfect for stay - 1 to 4 peoples!!
• Walk up building, 2nd floor;
• Warm home in the centre of Hong Kong in a very convenient place and quiet street - Hollywood Road.
• 1 minute walk to restaurants, bars, cafes, laundries, banks, supermarkets, massage and fitness centre, beauty nail shop nearby.
• 2 minutes walk to SoHo or MTR station.
• 5 minutes walk to IFC mall, pier to Lantau Island see buddha, Lamma Island hiking or eat seafoods, or Discovery bay ECO area.
• Besides escalator walk up to Mid-levels or hiking to the Peak ( a famous place in HK).
• MTR, bus, tram and minibus to everywhere around the island.
• 2 double bedroom, window, wardrobe, air-con, bedside table;
• Sofa bed is available in living room;
• Wifi, TV, Air-con;
• Open simply kitchen with oven, fridge;
• Regularly cleaning is included;
• Coffee and tea are also ready for you along with a few basics to get you started.
• Bright and comfortable with all the amenities you need for both a short trip and a longer stay.
This place is right in the centre of Hong Kong and has everything you need for the perfect stay. We will greet you upon arrival and make sure you have everything you need. Travel books, tips and tricks and local sims are all part of the package.
I am available on the phone for advice at any time during your stay.
• International Financial Centre (IFC shopping mall & Exchange square).
• SoHo & the Peak Tram Tour.
• Time square, cyber port by mini-bus
• Police Museum, Galleries, Ferry pier to Lantau island.
• Over 60 years history Tai Cheong Bakery, local foods are mixed with western cultural valued.
• Check in/ out at HK MTR station if you immigrate to airport.
A copy of passport.
MTR, bus, mini bus, taxi, tram and pier at IFC mall.
|Room type:||Entire home/apt|
|Bed type:||Real Bed|
|Extra people:||$33 / night after 2 guests|
|Minimum Stay:||2 nights|
|Check In:||2:00 PM|
|Check Out:||12:00 PM (noon)|
Perfect for my stay. This apartment is at the perfect location in Hong Kong if you want to party, drink and dine well as well as the local Hong Kong noodles, more food and culture. Christy is very helpful, the flat is very clean and well-decorated. The room is just the right size, the whole wardrobe is empty for me to use. She even jumped out of her lunch break just because I was to check in!
Nice atmosphere coming from this flat and very well located.
Christy is a very interesting and easy-going person. She took some time to show me some places around.
This was a great start for a long stay in HK.
Christy's place is really nice. It is clean and has all the amenities you need, and it is in a great location! All of Central is within walking distance.
Christy's apartment is located right in the middle of the buzz on Hollywood Road, although it is surprisingly quiet. The size is quite big, for HK standards, everything nice and clean, including the bathroom. Christy is an easy-going girl and a perfect host, she even made me breakfast. I would definitely stay at her apartment again.
Christy's apartment is ideally suited in Soho, perfect for anyone looking at the galleries/antique shops. Very close to the escalator as well. Very interesting part of HK. Lovely hostess. Thanks Christy.
This is the final rate, including any fees from the host and Airbnb.