About this listing
Please read the entire listing. You may find important details!
Please read the house rules carefully before booking. If you book the house I will take as granted that you have read them and you agree with them.
LOVELY AND WARM HOUSE IN AN AWESOME LOCATION!!!
This is a very cute little house, furnished with love and care. We just renovated the kitchen and the kids room in the traditional style of the Dolomiti. This is a little jewel that we would like to share with you, hoping that you will love it as much as we do. Even if it is a small house we never had any problem in staying in 6 or 7 people.
The house is on two floors, outside the entrance there is a spot for your skis or snowboards.
There is one double room with a wardrobe and a french window and there is another room with one extremely comfortable sofa bed and 1 bunk bed, a wardrobe and a french window.
The bathroom has the shower but no washing machine.
On the second floor there is a small kitchenette, a table, a sofa bed and a TV. From the windows you can see the beautiful mountains of Sassolungo.
It is our practice to provide the LINEN for the kitchen, bedroom and bathroom. If you stay more than a week you will be provided an extra change. Please remember that we live in a very polluted world, so do not use what you do not need.
The house is located in the city center, a few steps from the ski lifts of Sallaronda, and around there are all the shops you could need. Under the house, for example, there is a great butchery and a bit 'farther a bar called Marlene who has an excellent typical dessert called Strudel.
If you book for one person, do not assume that a friend can stay with you. The Italian laws are very strict on hospitality, is of fundamental importance to denounce all those staying in the house. For this reason, you will be asked for a copy of your IDENTITY DOCUMENT at the time of payment.
Are you good SKIERS? If so, and if you like, It would be my pleasure to take you to some of the most beautiful slopes of the Dolomiti.
The house is 400 meter away from the Col Rodella lifts and 200 meter away from the skibus stop.
You can spend 10 days in Campitello skiing everyday in different places. The ski-tour of the four Dolomite Passes, for example, covers a total distance of 40 km, 26 of which are ski slopes. The Val di Fassa has more than 200 km of ski slopes.
Moreover all the area has a very high maintenance level, even when there is not a lot of snow all slopes are in good conditions because of the maintenance.
Other Things to Note
Please be aware that we will not provide documents for visas. Sorry about it!
The additional information I would like to give to you are strictly about the house. Please read them carefully before booking. If you book the house I will take as granted that you have read them and you agree with them:
1. we ask not to use shoes in the house because the wood floor is getting more and more ruined as guests come and go.
2. we are as ecofriendly as we can, so the house will be warm, but not so warm as to allow wearing t-shirts.
3. I renovated my house with a lot of love, attention, care and efforts, for me this house is like a little treasure that I share with my guests, which I hope will love it as much as I do. Because it is my house, it is not guest proof, which means that I give to my guests all the thing I, myself, personally use. i.e. the best soft blanket, the nice kitchen cloth, or cushions and I hope they will treat them as if they were theirs.
4. because of the different types of consumes, I leave a small quantity of dish soap, toilet paper, oil, sugar, salt, dishwasher soap, enough for a couple of days. Usually in Italy houses are rented completely empty.
5. there is parking space available for you at your arrival, but should you move the car it could be occupied when you come back. I usually never use the car when I am there because everything is so closed that I don't need it.
6. Please let me know which kind of beds combination do you need. Remember that we have 2 double beds and 2 single.
7. Please let me know in advance your check in and check out time, should you change your plans contact me as soon as possible.
8. Please remember, this is not a hotel, so if you are late for your check-in inform me ASAP. We might not be there to welcome you, but we will leave the keys.
9. Remember that you will have neighbors, so keep quite, especially early in the morning or late at nigh.
10. Should you have any inconvenience during your stay, please contact me ASAP so that I can solve the problem. This is especially done for your comfort.
11. Since we would like to have the best possible reference when you leave, please let us know during your stay if there is anything that needs to be fixed or improved.
12. OUR HOUSE MOTTO:
Leave this world a little better than you found it. So please remember it when you leave the house!
From Dec 01, 2015 - Feb 28, 2016 the minimum stay is 7 nights.
Cecilia è stata gentile e premurosa, ci siamo sentiti assolutamente come a casa. La descrizione dell'alloggio e dei luoghi era approfondita e puntuale, ci siamo sistemati come desideravamo. La posizione centrale, ci ha permesso il rapido accesso a ogni servizio senza usare l'auto.
Ci siamo trovati molto bene, la padrona di casa e' stata molto cortese e gentile. Appartamentino piccolo, ma confortevole e in pieno centro, dotato di tutto e molto comodo per i mezzi pubblici (fermata bus davanti a casa e praticamente mai mossa la macchina).
My mum and I stayed for a week I'm Cecilia's place in Campitello! What a fantastic venue it was. The property had everything we needed in it to be fully self sufficient. Amazing views up the valley, ideal location for the butchers, bakery, ski lifts and bus. Very comfortable with our own balcony to sit and watch the world go by. Cecilia was very close by and always quick to respond to any questions we had as well as being a welcoming and friendly host. I would highly recommend this great place and would Definitely go back in a heart beat!
We had a nice, relaxing and good week of skiing in campitello and the whole Sella Ronda. Everything went fine, was functioning and working out quite well. So we can warmly recommend Cecilias place for a stay in this area. There are nice local shops in the house and the very close surrounding, the ski station is not far und the supermarket is close as well.
We are a company of 6, lived in the house from 27/2/15 till 9/3/15. The location was perfect, it's very close to Col Rodella lifts. There's a skibus stop just in front of the house, so you don't need to walk uphill at the end of the day (but you have to what the one, not all buses stop there). The house was clean, we had fresh bed sheets and towels when we arrived. There was all necessary utensils in the kitchen, a dishwasher, maps of Val di Fassa. So, everything was fine. The only thing that could be better is heating system - it was ~14-15C at the daytime and I guess even colder at night, so we all froze at night even though we slept in clothes. But overall it was ok! I'm glad I was in Dolomiets and want to thank Cecilia for her hospitality and letting us live at her house.
Lived four together (2 adults and 2 children) in this house from 04.02.15 till 14.02.15. Everything very much was pleasant. The apartment is optimum for four people in our opinion, though it is possible to place more people.
1) very convenient arrangement. The house in the center of the settlement, nearby shops, cafe, a sky bus stop. In the neighboring village the good pool (complex). That who skis very conveniently to reach an elevator cabin on the mountain (or by bus one stop, or 200 meters on foot).
2) in the house the convenient kitchen, is all necessary equipment. In kitchen the house atmosphere – is seasonings, a small stock of coffee, sugar, salt, vegetable oil. It convenient the first two days when arrived. Also there is a lot of different ware. Very cozy and comfortably.
3) in the shower room there are towels, toilet paper, soap, toilet bowl with a bidet (2 in 1).
4) in bedrooms it was warm, there were convenient beds, good pillows, blankets.
5) on a porch there is a place for storage of skis.
6) a free place for the car near the house.
In the shower room the heated towel rail badly worked, in the morning on kitchen was a little cool . It was inconvenient to dry things after skiing. It was only one shortcoming. We were warned about it therefore treated it very quietly.
Summary: Remained are very happy as arrived to derive pleasure from mountains, skis, the nature in general. The house very much was pleasant, in it was cozy and quite comfortable for our tasks. Thanks, Cecilia! Unfortunately was not possible to meet Cecilia!
We didn't meet the host, but everything was ready to our coming. Apartment has very good location, just 5-7 minute walking to the lift, and the bus stop just in front of the house. Apartment is clean and comfortable, fully equipped with everything we needed. We had just one problem, one room has draft, it looks like there is the hole in the wall, and even if turn the heat, floor is always very cold. Except this everything was good.
This host has 16 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
About the Host, Cecilia
I started traveling when I was really little. My mother moved to Ecuador to work in an international cooperation project when I was 5 years old. Since then I have not stopped. What fascinates me about the trip is the chance to get to know people, because I've learned that the way to live life is often completely different in almost all other countries.
What fascinates me are the ideas of men and their points of view, if we add to this the fact that nature can offer breathtaking views and beautiful flowers, fruits and animals, I would say that we are living in a paradise.
This love for people has led me, in times when I could not travel, to host as many people as possible who were touring the world. I've never had a problem, maybe I had clashes of opinions or I went to bed with a terrible stomachache from too much laughing, or I was fascinated by the courage of many.
How many times have I said goodbye to people happy to know that there were those persons in this world and for this reason was a better place.
For these reasons I decided to start hosting with Airbnb. I am very happy to give people the opportunity to visit our Dolomites, UNESCO heritage, or to have a nice and relaxing beach holiday in Milano Marittima.