About this listing
An amazing bedroom in a 3-bedroom flat with a massive window with the view on HK skyline. Very bright during th day. High standing building in Sheung Wan. On the 42d floor.
Modern decoration and very clean.
Two young professionals 25 year old living in a 3-bedroom flat.
The flat is modern and all furnished, on the 42d floor of a high standing building, with an amazing view of the city.
The location is ideal, just walking distance to Central district, the lively and vibrant district of the city.
The apartement is indeed located in Sheung Wan, a culturally and heritage rich area surrounded by art galleries, designer boutiques and antiques shops. It is a very safe and friendly neighborhood where you can find a wide range of recommended restaurants. Living here, you will get a taste of old Hong Kong as you walk through traditional Chinese district but if you are willing to walk around 10 minutes you may encounter modern and fashion SOHO and LKF district to enjoy restaurants, bars and clubs..
The flat is fully furnished in a modern high standing building with a floor garden.
• 24 hours security services, high speed elevator and lobby
• Comfortable bedrooms with double bed and very large window to enjoy the panoramic view of the city
• Modern living room with a sofa, dining table, and a flat screen
• Fully furnished kitchen with utensils for cooking, cutlery, oven, microwave and washing machine
• Clean bathroom with large bathtub
• High speed internet with unlimited download (both wireless and LAN connection available)
• Maid service once a week
• Air conditioner and heater
• Fresh linen, towels, hair dryer and basics toiletries
Do not hesitate to contact me for further information.
Hope to see you soon,
Sheung Wan is one of the facniest area of Hong Kong with many restaurants, café, art galleries, etc.
It is a very convenient area. We have a taxi stop just down the apartment but 2-5 minutes walk will take you to various type of transportation (MTR, local buses, tram). The place is surrounded by 7 eleven convenient store (24 hours a day), various supermarkets (International for imported goods and Wellcome for local ones), HSBC ATM, McDonald (24 hours a day), laundry place, sports field (basketball and soccer), Fitness First (where you may enjoy a free 7 days trial). It is also:
• 24 mins from the Airport by train
• 10 mins walk to Central
• 7 mins walk to Lan Kwai Fong (nightlife area)
• 5 mins walk to Soho (bar and restaurants area)
• 5 mins walk to Macau Ferry Terminal
• 35 mins to Disneyland
• 20 mins to Ocean Park
• 28 mins to Stanley Market
• 17 mins to Time Square, Causeway Bay
• 15 mins to HK Convention and Exhibition Centre
Easiert way is to take :
1) The train from the airport and get off at Hong Kong Station (24 min)
2) The taxi from Hong Kong Sation (7 min, 22 HKD)
-No smoking in the bedrooms
-Respectful and clean