Our villa has a great atmosphere and several awesome aspects for a fun vacation in Mal Pais. Modern amenities, a quiet and safe location, reasonable rates, daily housekeeping and an amazing pool with a humungous tropical tiki hut.
Kick off your sandals and relax at the terrace, the second floor balcony or poolside... we got hammocks everywhere.
Walk to the nearby beaches, we are minutes from downtown for some excellent dining options and fun nightlife.
You'll feel at home in paradise : )
1) The property is privately owned; the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities.
2) The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
3) Keep the property and all furnishings in good order.
4) Only use appliances for their intended uses.
5) Only small pets allowed.
6) Jacuzzi / Pool: Please rinse off sand prior to entering Jacuzzi & Pool.
7) Adult supervision at all times while children are playing in the pool.
Cancel up to 5 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 5 days of your trip and the first night is non-refundable, but 50% of the cost for the remaining nights will be refunded.
This host has 135 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
Mal Pais and Santa Teresa have been relatively below radar of the Costa Rican traveler. Discover this beautiful part of the planet on your next vacation to Costa Rica. You'll feel right at home at one of my stylish vacation rentals, while the relaxing tropical environment will most definitely let you unwind.
I enjoy watching people fall in love with Mal Pais, the locals and the laid-back lifestyle. Funny how our guests are often tempted to extend their vacation, while some in fact do ; )
My name is Adi and I've lived for over 20 years in Costa Rica, which is about half of my life. My family and some of my most amazing friends live just around the corner.
I'd like to mention that if this is a surf trip you are planning or someone in your group is a surfer you're in for a pleasant surprise. This is one of the best stretches of coastline along the Pacific coast of Costa Rica. The combination of consistency and variety of both sandbars and reefs makes Mal Pais and Santa Teresa a surfers paradise. By the way the same goes for those who enjoy the outdoors, this place is simply magical.
Start your day with a fresh brew of excellent, organic, Costa Rican coffee... surf, explore the nearby beaches and relax with your family and friends poolside. It's all right here! What else does one need. Welcome to paradise : )