We have accepted 1000+ RESERVATIONS and made 0 (ZERO) CANCELLATIONS to our guests. Book with a host than would rather put you in a FANCY HOTEL than cancel on you!
Live like a New Yorker in a private East Village apartment with private entrance, porch and gate. As soon as you step out of the front door, you are immediately immersed in the lively energy of the City. Perfect for pub/bar/clubs lovers! Walk few blocks and you find yourself in the hustle and bustle of Union Square, Stuyvesant town, Gramercy Park, Tompkins park, Lower East Side, NoHo. Little Italy, SoHo, Chinatown, the West Village, NYU, Union Square and even the famous Chinatown market!
I love helping people discover NYC, so please do not hesitate to ask for tips and advice, etc! I keep the apt. very clean and ask you do so as well if/when cooking etc... When staying at my apt, I am happy to share any and all food I have stocked.
THIS IS AN ENTIRE APT (NOT SHARED WITH ME OR ANYONE ELSE). ***THE REVIEW BELOW LABELED " OTHER PROPERTY REVIEWS" ARE FROM MY OTHER LISTINGS***
ABOUT THE ROOM:
- Queen-size bed
- Nice Closet
- Multiple full-body mirrors
- Central Air conditioning & Heating
- All bed sheets, pillows, blankets, towels included
ABOUT THE APARTMENT:
- A large window and lots of sunlight
- Queen sofa-bed couch
- Twin day-bed couch
- You'll get a set of keys to the apartment so you can enter and leave as you please
- Office Desk for writing / work, electrical outlet
- Fully equipped, clean kitchen (microwave, toaster, oven, coffee machine)
- Light breakfast (cereal).
- Perfect location for vacationers and theater-goers.
- Iron and Ironing board
- Apartment is accented by recessed lighting & pinpoint halogen lighting.
- Newly painted and furnished
- Free High-speed WIFI
- Complimentary tea and coffee
- 1 bathroom
- Air-Conditioned window units which keep the place pretty cool in the summertime, and in the winter it keeps it fully heated.
- This is a garden level apt (one flight of easy stairs).
ABOUT THE NEIGHBORHOOD/LOCATION - EAST VILLAGE:
My apartment is in a PERFECT LOCATION for visiting NYC. Fun neighborhood! Apt. is close to all subway lines (NRW/12 and L Train) and is located in the East Village, a 5-minute walk to Union Square, close to L.E.S, Soho, Nolita, and Gramercy. Lots of great shops, bars, cafes, clubs and everything NYC has to offer.
Tons of grocery stores, delis, drugstores nearby (some of which are 24-hour).
There are 3 bus stops within 1 block & 2 subway lines within 7 blocks giving you quick and easy access to the rest of Manhattan and Brooklyn. Tompkins sq park (with outdoor workout facility) is right around the corner as is a library, and taxi's are very accessible.
Fresh towels and sheets will be provided!! :)
TRANSPORTATION & PARKING (SEE MY GUIDEBOOK):
- Nearest subway station is on the same blocks away. And the B, D, M, N, R, and 6 subways and a major transit hubs are also nearby.
- M1, M2, M3, M5, M9, M101, M102, & M103, bus that runs uptown and downtown SUPER close (1 Ave or less)
- 8, 14A, 14D & 21 bus that runs crosstown
- Easy to hail a cab on the block or on 1st, 2nd, A & B Avenues
- SUPER easy to get to the apt from the airport by subway and of course you can also take a taxi or shuttle (directions is automatically provided after reservation)
- If you have car, usually you can find street parking when you arrive and just park your car there during your stay while you use public transportation. Otherwise there is a very affordable lot nearby which is $26/full day.
INCLUDED IN NIGHTLY RATE:
-Towels and linens
-There's a security deposit that you will get back automatically 48 hrs after your visit (though if any damage is done you will be held responsible and by making a booking you hereby agree to this).
-Cable TV, WIFI, and all utilities.
**Please note that there is a one-time only cleaning fee that covers the cost of cleaning the apartment after your stay.
CHECK IN/OUT TIMES:
Flexible except if there is another party either checking out on the same day you arrive, or checking in on the same day that you are departing. In which case the check in and out times are as follows:
-Check Out time is 12:00 pm
-Check In time is 1:00 pm or later
You can drop your LUGGAGE at any time on check-in day and also leave them in the living room while you are sight seeing on your check-out day
https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/1117574 or Goggle: Lux Townhouse Apple TV Union Square
https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/201065 or Goggle: Sunny AppleTV /i Pad Apt E. Village
https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/245882or Goggle: East Village 2 Br Apt in Manhattan
|Room type:||Entire home/apt|
|Bed type:||Real Bed|
|Extra people:||$25 / night after the first guest|
|Weekly Price:||$1150 /week|
|Monthly Price:||$4000 /month|
|Check Out:||12:00 PM (noon)|
This little place was perfect for what I needed.
You couldn't ask for a better location or better price.
New appliances and new, clean bathroom was a plus.
I had to contact the hosts a couple times with questions, and they were very quick to respond.
The place was great--fixtures and appliances were updated throughout and everything worked well.
It was easy access (few stairs and on the front), and the street was quiet. We would definitely stay there again.
I could tell from the pre-arrival exchanges that the choice was a good one--personable, informative, and helpful communications. Good starters. The accommodations (street level studio) were just fine and as depicted--high points for cleanliness. Bathroom just fine, and the bedroom quiet and warm. (I was staying there during a cold spell in Feb). The TV/living room area was comfy(but a bit drafty); kitchen perfect for light cooking or microwaving. I LOVED the LES neighborhood and like the proximity to underground and bus transportation--and good dining choices. Having a Whole Foods a five-minute walkaway was also very handy. I could easily make staying here a habit...
Great place in a vibrant neighborhood only 2 minute walk from the best subway line in Manhattan. It took no more than 15 minutes to get to most places by train, and it's close to a bunch of great restaurants. Everything in the house was clean. I highly recommend this place.
Great Location! Great Apartment! Would definitely stay there again!
It was a great Stay. There is a subway station around the Corner and some Food markets so you have everything You need in walking distance.
First time using bnb! Perks were that this place was in a great location and a great bargain! Cons: bathroom sink drainage was pretty bad, not as nice amenities as a hotel as expected. Space of the apt smaller than the pictures led me to believe but was perfect for two. Overall my first experience with air bnb was good.
We have fixed the drainage issues in the bathroom and only wish that Gina communicated the issues to us sooner as we would have sent someone to fix it. It took less than 15 mins and it you have lead to her having a pleasant stay, which is what we want. Please let us know if you have any need while you are staying with us and we will be happy to quickly solve it :-)
Great experience . Everything went exactly according to plan . No surprises . Highly recommended
The apartment was in an excellent location. It was clean and the bed was very comfortable! I would definitely stay there again.
Nice small and comfy apartment. very convenient location.