Chez Bon, C'est Bon, in French means "Bon Place, It's Good" ;)
Chez Bon its a hostel in Bandung owned by Bondan Winarno, a pioneer in culinary tourism, which is also a someone who enjoys traveling, backpacking, It is located at Jalan Braga, Bandung, on top of cafe Kopi Oey.
We have 50 beds, 3 types of rooms (small, medium and large), has restrooms and toilets on each floor, air conditioning in each room, Free Wi-Fi for visitors, Cable TV, and laundry service (chargeable).
Bandung is the capital of West Java province, located about 180 kilometres southeast of Jakarta, is the third largest city in Indonesia.
The northern part of the city is more hilly than the rest; the distinguished truncated flat-peak shape of the Tangkuban Perahu volcano (Tangkuban Perahu literally means 'upside-down boat') can be seen from the city to the north. Long-term volcanic activity has created fertile andisol soil in the north, suitable for intensive rice, fruit, tea, tobacco and coffee plantations. In the south and east, alluvial soils deposited by the Cikapundung river are mostly found.
Tata Tertib Tamu Chez Bon
Chez Bon Hostel Rules
1. Seluruh tamu wajib menjaga ketertiban dan kenyamanan bersama tamu yang lain.
2. Dilarang melakukan perbuatan asusila di dalam area Chez Bon, menggunakan obat-obatan terlarang dan jenis psikotropika lainnya, serta segala tindakan melanggar hukum yang berlaku di Indonesia. Pihak Hostel akan memberikan teguran atas hal ini.
3. Seluruh Tamu wajib menjaga dan menyimpan dengan baik semua barang bawaannya di loker yang telah disediakan. Pihak Chez Bon Hostel tidak bertanggung jawab untuk melakukan penggantian atas segala bentuk kehilangan dan kerusakan.
4. Dilarang membawa masuk ke dalam area kamar, segala bentuk makanan dan minuman yang berbau tajam, dan mengganggu kenyamanan tamu yang lain.
5. Seluruh area kamar adalah area bebas asap rokok, kami menyediakan area khusus merokok di Lobby, Social Space dan Teras di lantai 2.
6. Setiap alas kaki yang digunakan oleh tamu, wajib di titipkan ke Front Desk, dan tamu mendapatkan nomor kupon sebagai tanda terima penitipan.
FASILITAS UNTUK TAMU CHEZ BON
1. Fasilitas sarapan pagi dapat dilakukan di lantai 4 dari jam 7am – 10am, Tamu hanya menunjukkan nomer loker sebagai tanda bukti (website hidden) Wifi, AC, Air Panas untuk mandi, sluran TV Kabel dan Sarapan Pagi.
3. Tersedia juga Minuman dingin serta laundry bagi tamu. Untuk informasi lebih lanjut dapat menghubungi karyawan Chez Bon.
1. All guests must maintain order and comfort with the other guests.
2. Prohibited from engaging in sexual misconduct in the area Chez Bon, using illegal drugs and other types of psychotropic drugs, and any other unlawful acts in force in Indonesia. Party Hostel will give warning on this.
3. The whole Guests should keep well and keep all belongings in the lockers provided. Party Chez Bon Hostel is not responsible for reimbursement for any loss or damage.
4. Prohibited from bringing into the room area, all forms of food and drink that smells sharp and disturb other guests.
5. The entire area of the rooms are non-smoking area, we offer special smoking areas in the Lobby, and Social Space on the 2nd floor terrace.
6. Any footwear used by guests, mandatory Leave to Front Desk, and guests receive a coupon number as a receipt care.
CHEZ GUEST FACILITY
1. Breakfast facilities to do on the 4th floor from 7am - 10am, Guest shows only locker number as proof of stay.
2. Free Wifi, AC, Hot Water for showers, cable TV sluran and Breakfast.
3. Cold drinks are also available for guests as well as laundry. For more information please contact Chez Bon employees.
penginapannya bersih n staffnya ramah. agak kaget pas sarapannya saja, soalnya masak telor sendiri (kirain dah matang n siap makan :D).
I arrived at around 10 PM and the staff are still wide awake and awaiting visitors. I checked in and presented my airbnb voucher and I was accommodated quickly. All the amenities listed are available, and my room was exceptionally clean. Surprisingly, there were only a few guests during my time so I didn't get to share my room with anyone else. The rooms come with aircon remote (which you have to leave at the common area for others use). It was noteworthy that Chez Bon has their electrical outlets that are fit for other kinds of appliances, especially the flat plugs, so I did not bother to bring out my adapter, plus beds come with reading lights. The bathroom and comfort room were clean and running water was available always, even hot shower. Breakfast was cook your own style and there are notes on what to get and to clean up after. Laundry service is also provided. When I requested for the breakfast to be available early, they agreed without question. Overall, I would recommend this place to anyone visiting Bandung. Truly, you will have the best worth for your money plus you are in the heart of Braga, which has a vibrant night life.
The place was nice, spick and span. They've got all the stuffs mentioned in the details. Aircon room, bunk bed with clean sheets and pillows, and lockers. It was nice that the room was separated for male/female only groups, since I'm the kind of person who's not comfortable to share unisex room with people i'm not familiar with. I booked the small room which was nice, cause they didn't have other female guests at that moment, so it feels like having the room for myself. Bathroom is nice, with hot shower and all. They also sell towels, soap and other stuffs for forgetful Lucys like moi. Breakfast on the rooftop was also cool, except for the grumpy uncle (caretaker who lives up there?) who keeps on scolding me for nothing. Total mood buster he was. But the place is quite strategically located, easy to reach from the train station and can get you to many places (restaurants/cafes, church, public transportation halt spots, etc) within walking distance, so it was very nice, I didn't get to try the coffee shop right under the inn (on ground floor) though. Also, Braga (where its at) is one of Bandung's old streets with old buildings lined up on its sides, so you can feel the romantic nostalgic vibe walking through it. Oh and the last but not least, the receptionist was in the 2nd floor of the building, and rooms at 3rd floor, with staircase access only. Might wanna consider that if you're traveling with heavy luggage. Aside from that, with the very affordable price you pay for, this place really lives up to the value. Nice stay :)
This host has 7 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews