Completely renewed apartment in the heart of the historical center of Rome, in a building of 1640, in Piazza delle Cinque Scole, famous for its ancient fountain and S.Maria del Pianto church.
The apartment offers 2 independent Suite; each one has a living/night zone, a completely equipped kitchen partially separate and a perfect bathroom (one with full bath and one with shower). Each Suite has a double bed and a double sofa bed,
We are in the jewish district, popular for its history, restaurants and its ancient and elegant buildings. You are at walking distance by all the main attraction of Rome, just behind Largo Argentina, Piazza Venezia and Campo dei Fiori.
Just around the apartment you will find all what you need: grocery, bakery, bar, restaurant.
Despite that, this apartment is very soundless
Just crossing the river you get Trastevere and its soft movida. Vatican and San Pietro are reachable in few minutes by bus #23, which stop is at 100 meters by the building.
For guests :Internet wi-fi, Air conditioned, Hot water 24h/24h, 2 Home cinema with Dock Station will complete your comfort.
Children under 3 years are welcome ( free stay)
Had a really great visit to Rome and Davide's apartment has the perfect location. Arrival at the apartment went very well. We called Sebastian upon landing in Rome and he was at the apartment to greet us and orient us to the apartment and the neighborhood.
- Besides taxis to/from the airport to the apartment we only used public transportation twice - buses to get to the Borghese museum and back from the Vatican Museum.
- All old city areas are within a 10 to 15 minute walk, as well as the Forum and Colosseum.
- Trastevere, with its great restaurants was easy to reach and a nice walk.
- The Jewish quarter is a great neighborhood. The four of us including an 11 and 14 year old always felt safe. There were many restaurants and it was nice for an evening walk. I recommend a visit to the Great Synagogue and museum since you are in the neighborhood.
- The apartment was quiet at night with the windows closed. A bit of loud music from a restaurant two nights but I wore earplugs and it didn't bother me.
- Had to use the AC a couple of nights and that work well as the apartment became warm during the night.
- Since we had both suites there were two kitchens, both well equipped including dish soap and towels.
- The apartment has umbrellas in case of rain.
Davide was very responsive through emails and phone. Overall I would give the location an A++ and the apartment an A-.
This is the final rate, including any fees from the host and Airbnb.
This is the final rate, including VAT along with fees from the host and Airbnb.
This is the fee charged by Airbnb
This is the fee charged by Airbnb and includes VAT