About this listing
Newly renovated 35m2 apartment right in the centre of Chamonix that sleeps 4 people with one twin / double bedroom (zip together beds) and a double sofa bed in the living room. The apartment has a modern kitchen with full size oven & dishwasher, plus 2 sofabeds. There is wifi internet access and flatscreen TV and DVD player with french satelitte channels. This self catered apartment also benefits from a private car park, and a great rooftop outdoor swimming pool in July & August.
Other Things to Note
As a security against damages Chamonix All Year, who manage the apartment, will also pre-authorise a damage deposit of £200 on your bank card. They will contact you to request these bank card details once your booking is confirmed by AirBnB and the damage deposit will be pre-authorised approx. 7-10 days before your arrival in Chamonix. This will be automatically released 28 days after the date it is authorised and only once the accommodation has been checked after your departure. If you would like the authorisation cancelled sooner than this automatic release then please contact us after your departure.
Check out time
Please remember check out time is 10am (unless an alternative time has been agreed with us prior to your stay). This is so that we can prepare the accommodation for the next guests to arrive.
Return of keys
It will not always be possible for us to personally check you out at the end of your stay. Therefore on departure please ensure you lock the door and windows and leave the keys in the designated place which you will have been shown on arrival. If you are at all unsure, please call us on:
Office landline: +(PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN) or +(PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN) between 9am and 6.30pm
or Emergency Mobile: +(PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)
Please leave the accommodation tidy and clean when you leave. There are some cleaning products provided for you. We're not expecting you to scrub floors and showers like some companies do (after all it's your holiday!) but we do ask that you complete the following:
If any of the below are not completed we will have to make an additional charge for extra cleaning time which will be deducted from the damage deposit.
1. The following kitchen appliances must be left as you found them; oven, hob, microwave, dishwasher and kitchen equipment left clean, as well as pots, pans, cutlery and crockery
2. Feel free to leave any food items that may be useful to the next guests or hungry
3. Please leave used towels, bath mats and t-towels in the bath or shower
4. Please leave bed linen separately on the floor in the bathroom away from wet towels. (Please DO NOT remove the mattress protection covers).
5. Take your rubbish to the bins, as per directions in the information file in the accommodation.
6. If the accommodation has a LOG FIRE or BBQ please clean them if they have been used.
7. Please also leave a note if you have, for example, used the gas bottle so we can replace this for the next guests.
Breakages and damage to the accommodation
Please also save us time by leaving a note if you have broken or damaged anything. It's not a drama and we won't deduct from your damage deposit for any minor breakages such as the odd cup/plate/glass. This will allow us to replace items for the next guests and keep a track of the inventory.
Once the accommodation has been checked after your departure, we will confirm return of your damage deposit.
General Accommodation Feedback
It's always great to have your feedback on the accommodation, any suggestions, ways we can improve. Please feel free to contact us on your return by email (EMAIL HIDDEN)