About This Listing
This brand new two bedroom apartment is located in the historical center, on Via Leopardi, 200 meters from Basilica of Saint Mary Major
Santa Maria Maggiore-UNIT 2 (SMM2) is a large and comfortable 95 Square metres (1,020 SqFt), luxury furnished two bedroom apartment with nice balcony in the center of Rome, very well connected by public transport, sleeps up to 7 guests and is located on the first floor with elevator of an old monastery just luxury renovated. It is in the same building of the 1 bedroom apartments SMM1 and SMM3.
SMM2 has one bedroom with double bed (cm. 160X190; 63X75 Inches) and one with bunk beds, living room with one double (cm. 160X190; 63X75 Inches) and one single sofa bed (cm. 80X190 32X75 Inches), large balcony with garden table and chairs, large kitchenette and 2 full bathrooms (one with Jacuzzi bathtub and one with shower). It is on the first floor with elevator,95 Square metres (1,020 SqFt) in size, luxury furnished and fully equipped (air conditioning, WiFi Internet connection, telephone with free calls to European and North American land lines).
This brand new two bedroom apartment is located in the historical center, on Via Leopardi, 200 metres from Basilica of Saint Mary Major and 50 from undergound station "Vittorio Emanuele".
Other Things to Note
Tourist tax is dued upon arrival.
THIS RATE INCLUDES :
* Air conditioning (15th June – 30 September) and heating (1st November - 15th April)
* Cleaning assurance: if you do not find the apartment as clean as you expected, please let me know within 24 hours of your arrival and I have the apartment cleaned again, free of charge.
* Free calls to Italian land lines
* 24 hours assistance for any issue not only pertaining to the apartment
* Tourist tax to be paid upon arrival
* The provision of linen (sheets, towels, tea cloth and bathmat) is not included in the rental rate and will be charged at a rate of cost 15 Euros per person or you can bring your own linen and towels to avoid having to pay this cost.
* Car transfer to/from airport/stations (15 Euros per person, 60 Euros minimum fee)
* WiFi Internet connection (3 Euros per day per apartment)
* Ticket for Reserved Entrance to Vatican Museums & Sistine Chapel (SKIP THE QUEUE!): 27,50 Euros + 3 Euros sales fee. Children under 6: free. Children 6 to 12: 20 Euros.
* Baby cot (less than 2 yo) : free (please note that I do not provide linen, blankets or pillows for the baby cot)
CHECKIN TIME : between 4pm and 8pm (exact time to be agreed 1 week in advance). Late checkin (after 8pm) is 30 Euros.
CHECKOUT TIME : between 8am and 10am (exact time to be agreed at your arrival). Early checkout (before 8am) is 30 Euros.
Nice apartment, in an old covent. We really enjoyed the balcony. Nicely located, 10/15 min walk from Termini train station and yet in a calm area.
We were welcomed by Patrizia who was an endless source of information! She told us all the ins and outs of the Rome city, even restaurants with discounts!
You will enjoy your stay!
Massimo was very helpful to get us to the apt, which was just out of the centre, great sightseeing tips, where to get groceries, etc., around the corner a great place to eat and finish day of sightseeing. Appt was clean, well decorated, nice small balcony, the back faced a courtyard so any noise made by the neighbours could be heard but that is living in a city, thanks for having us!
IWe cannot say enough positive comments about Massimo. From being picked up at the airport, oriented to apartment by his associate Patrieia. Massimo knows what he is doing. Sent email with all needed information about area, transportation, and apartment. The apartment was superb. Just like the pictures. Plenty of hot water. Had a problem with one toilet, which Massimo resolved immediately while we were out and about. Great location, Easy walk to metro and coliseum and forum. One stop from Termini. Quiet at night. Plenty of restaurants. Stayed with two adults and three teenagers. Laundry service sheets and towels.
This host has 21 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
About the Host, Massimo
this is Massimo Marini, Flatinrome's founder and manager.
My website was built originally in 2002 with only one flat. After a few months of activities I understood that doing my job with passion, the direct management of the apartments (all the properties are either belonging to me, rented for a long term or I have an exclusive management agreement) and a good service for a moderate price are the best way to make the difference in the wide range of holiday rental websites in Rome. I provide a full property management, and my cleaning and maintenance staff ensure that each property is well taken care of.
So Flatinrome is not an agency (= no commissions !). My goal is my guest's satisfaction, and I do believe that this is possible only with direct contact guest-owner. I've also the firm belief that your referrals are the most powerful marketing tool and for the success of Flatinrome nothing is more precious than a satisfied guest.
The results told me that I was right: I achived my target in terms of guest satisfaction (please visit my guestbook).
I'm adding more properties that give you a wider range of choices at affordable prices.
I'm hoping to see you in one of my apartments !