About this listing
The best place to be for ACL, SXSW, Formula 1, the holidays or for any occasion! The is the perfect space, unbeatable location, incredible backyard and all the amenties you'll need for your stay!
LOCATION: Right in the heart of Austin in a historic beautiful, safe and eclectic neighborhood!
10 MINUTES to airport. Convenient access to IH 35. A stone’s throw to Big Stacy Park for picnic and open swimming pool. Super close to South Congress shopping, free music, fab food trailers and local artisans. Less than 3 miles to all SXSW/ACL activities, Warehouse District, 6th Street, bike rentals, Hike-n-Bike Trail. Walking distance to gas station, CVS, farm to market store, Whip Inn for fabulous beer selections and more.
SPACE: 1200 sq ft. non-smoking home. (welcome to smoke in backyard, ash trays to keep the backyard looking its best0.
Sleeps 4 in beds, 1 on couch or we can always provide an air mattress. Great for multiple couples, famlies and friends.
• 2 Bedroom - master with queen bed and guest room with queen bed.
• 1 feather down couch, (yes all the cushions are feather filled) it's amazingly comfy, it's 11ft long and the depth of a twin bed about 39" (additional air beds if needed)
• 2 Full Baths- fresh, new linens, towels, hairdryer and toiletries.
• Modern kitchen with all appliances and food prep appliances and dining utensils
• Dining area/Breakfast nook, main living room
• Front yard, private backyard with hammock, seating area, fire pit, grill, tables and chairs and, covered patio
• Flat screen tv with Cable, Wireless, Record Player, Stream Pandora from TV
• Driveway and plenty of street parking
• Security alarm, homeowner in town and able to be contacted in case of emergency
• Welcome basket of goodies!
Happy to answer whatever questions you may have just shoot us an email or call.
And lastly and most importantly we want you to have an incredible time in Austin! If you have any questions, needs or guidance etc. etc. we can help with that too!
Meredith & David
Be conscious, be nice, be respectful.
We love this house and the location, and we think you will too. We don't smoke, and we ask that you don't smoke inside either. Plenty of outdoor space for that! We love to entertain, and the house is great for that, inside and out. You're welcome to do that, but of course we ask that you take care of the house like we do!
Cleaning fee $100
I am from Austin, TX and think this is one of the best cities EVER to live in and of course to visit! I love how friendly and laid back Austin is. Spending time outdoors at the springs, seeing live music, working on jewelry or all types of art classes and hanging with friends and family are some of my favorite things! And I can't forget travel and food, oh those things are TOP of the list! I've been lucky enough to travel to Bosnia, Israel, Turkey, Greece, Morocco to name a few and experience incredible food in all of the above. As I have visited these amazing places, it is just incredible to see how friends, family and total strangers open their homes to provide an authentic travel experience to me. We love to open our home and it is important to us to make sure our guests are set up right and have their own fantastic Austin experience!