Comfortable modern apartment suitable for 4: 2 couples; a couple with 2 children/teenagers; 4 friends. The area is safe and well connected to the underground system and buses (24/7) to Central London. Parks are accessible at 5 and 10min walk.
- Imagine the service and quality from a hotel with the feel of being at your own home.
- Breakast supplies: a selection of teas and coffee, some breakfast cereals, milk, bread, butter, jams and chocolate spread.
- A guide of the area with some recommendations for pubs, restaurants and places of interest. Some guide books and a map to experience London like a local.
- Modern and surprisingly spacious, the flat was recently entirely refurbished, the apartment can conveniently accommodate 4 adults in 1 master bedroom with king size bed and in the lounge 1 sofa which converts into a comfortable queen size bed.
- Fully equipped kitchen including dish-washer, microwave, electric hob, fridge/freezer, electric oven. Complementary Wi-Fi, flat screen TV, blu-ray DVD player, Wii, sound system. There is a balcony where you can enjoy the sunset with a glass of wine during summer evenings. The balcony offers views over the surrounding parks, canal and Olympic stadium.
- Fresh towels, bedding, complimentary shower gel /shampoo, iron, washing machine, toaster, electric kettle.
LOCATION and PUBLIC TRANSPORT
- Visitors usually comment on how green the area is for a London flat. The building is located alongside Regents Canal, Mile End Park and minutes away from Victoria Park. You can enjoy a lovely walk down to the Thames following the canal passing by Limehouse Marina if you go South and if you go North, you are 15min away from the lively Broadway Market. The apartment is located off the main road so there is no traffic and no noise!
- There are several pubs, bars and family restaurants available within a short stroll as well as other places of interest like Broadway market (Saturdays), Columbia Road flower market (Sundays), Brick Lane, the White Chapel Gallery, and the largest shopping center in Europe over at Westfield Stratford. You can also step over to welcoming and quaint Lauriston Village among other options. Refer to the Guidebook for detailed options.
Check in and check out in person. I always provide some additional information about what to do in London. There are maps and guide books inside the flat.
Up and coming neighbourhood, close to the vibrant alternative Brick Lane and Shoreditch. Proximity with Hackney and its cool places like Broadway Market and Dalston.
Great public transport connections:
-Subway (Central Line, District Line, Hammersmith & City Line)
-Buses - 24/7 all year long. To Central London: 8, 25 - N8, N25. To Hackney and Canary Wharf: 277
You can reach the shopping district around Oxford Circus (West End) in less than 20min with the Central Line. There's also a direct bus (277, D7) to Canary Warf that takes less than 15 minutes and you can reach to Liverpool Street (City of London) in less than 10 minutes.
Wir, eine Truppe von vier (verwandten) Frauen von 24-60 + haben drei Nächte in Aureliens wunderbarer Wohnung verbracht und waren sehr begeistert.
Die Wohnung ist großzügig geschnitten und günstig gelegen, auch wenn das anfängliche Finden durch den Park etwas schwierig war. Alles war sauber und tatsächlich wie auf den Bildern. Die Betten sind bequem, selbst auf dem Ausziehsofa ließ es sich gut nächtigen.
Zu unserer Überraschung war eine fast komplette Frühstücksausrüstung da: Kaffee, Tee, Marmeladen, englisches Brot (nicht mit deutschem zu vergleichen), Milch, Joghurt, Margarine...
Dadurch mussten wir fast nichts mehr einkaufen. Die Wohnung ist trotz der zentralen Lage (Zone 2) recht ruhig gelegen.
Der Kontakt mit Aurelien war sehr gut und er war während unseres Aufenthaltes immer ansprechbar und bemüht.
Unbedingt für 2 Paare, eine Familie oder befreundete Gruppe weiterzuempfehlen!
We had a great time at Aurelien's apartment.
The flat is lovely, clean and quiet. Great location as well, close to both Mile End stn and Bethnal Green stn, buses and Victoria park.
Aurelien is a great host, very friendly and helpful.
He provided a list of places to visit and restaurants nearby, city guides & maps. Breakfast was provided too.
Nuestra estancia fue perfecta , la vivienda también , tuvimos todas las comodidades y un buen descanso , nos sentimos como en casa en todo momento .
We had a very nice stay in London. In the spacious apartment of Aurelien all of our group of 4 felt very comfortable.
Tube and Bus stations are nearby, some supermarkets too and you have a nice neighborhood.
Aurelien is a great host. The welcome was warm, he offers us some foods for the first breakfast and some city guides.
We enjoyed our stay and highly recommend Aurelien as host for your trip to London.
Aurelien is a great host with a great flat. Good communication and an impressive welcome pack. Highly recommended. +++++
The host is very friendly and helpful. He provided a comprehensive list of places to visit, including recommendations on good food places nearby. He was prompt in responding to questions. The apartment is lovely, very clean and cosy.
Très bel appartement dans jolie résidence bien situé...arrêt de bus au bout de la rue ! Les équipements sont parfaits (cuisine entièrement équipée, télé, chaîne hifi), joli balcon, tout était parfait ! Merci encore pour tout a bientôt
Everything was fine. The pictures describe the flat perfectly. It was tidy and breakfast was provided. Very nice. We never met Aurelien but the communication was easy. We enjoyed our stay in London. 5 stars.
Me and my two friends had an absolutely great time at Aurelien's apartment. I've stayed at a lot of hostels and apartments but this has been one of my best experiences ever. Equipped with a nice kitchen, bathroom, bedroom living room and a balcony, the apartment offers much more than an (more expensive) hotel room and has a very modern and cosy atmosphere. It's easy to find when you get there by bus and really close to the center.
Communication with Aurelien and check-in was perfect without any complications!! We highly recommend it! Five stars!
If we travel to London next year again, we definitely want to stay at this place again.
Good apartment, London zone 2, almost recent, good equipment, almost spacious, buses and supermarket almost close, underground not too far, many gardens around, bathroom and kitcken ok (lavatory e dishwash machines presert), no traffic noise, wifi, wii, chocolate pralines and nuts for squirrel of marvellous London park!
Some little defects:
No window in bathroom, no shower box (tent is not very comfortable), no hair-dryer (today low cost companies make luggages to be smallest, so it is better to find it), many big buildings around (no good landscape), no sun until late afternoon (north exposition), linen surely clean but not ironed (look wants its part, too - we say in Italian language).
This is the final rate, including any fees from the host and Airbnb.