About this listing
Comfortable modern apartment suitable for 4 people, may they be family or friends. The area is safe and well connected to the underground network and 24/7 buses to Central London. Settled in a green area, parks are accessible at 5min walk.
- The service and quality from a hotel with the feel of being at your own home.
- Breakast supplies: a selection of teas and coffee, some breakfast cereals, milk, bread, butter, jams and chocolate spread.
- A guide of the area with some recommendations for pubs, restaurants and places of interest. Some guide books and a map to experience London like a local.
- Modern and surprisingly spacious, the flat was recently entirely refurbished, the apartment can conveniently accommodate 4 adults in 1 master bedroom with king size bed and in the lounge 1 sofa which converts into a comfortable queen size bed.
- Fully equipped kitchen including dish-washer, microwave, electric hob, fridge/freezer, electric oven. Complementary Wi-Fi, flat screen TV, blu-ray DVD player, Wii, sound system. There is a balcony where you can enjoy the sunset with a glass of wine during summer evenings. The balcony offers views over the surrounding parks, canal and Olympic stadium.
- Fresh towels, bedding, complimentary shower gel /shampoo, iron, washing machine, toaster, electric kettle.
LOCATION and PUBLIC TRANSPORT
- Visitors usually comment on how green the area is for a London flat. The building is located alongside Regents Canal, Mile End Park and minutes away from Victoria Park. You can enjoy a lovely walk down to the Thames following the canal passing by Limehouse Marina if you go South and if you go North, you are 15min away from the lively Broadway Market. The apartment is located off the main road so there is no traffic and no noise!
- There are several pubs, bars and family restaurants available within a short stroll as well as other places of interest like Broadway market (Saturdays), Columbia Road flower market (Sundays), Brick Lane, the White Chapel Gallery, and the largest shopping center in Europe over at Westfield Stratford. You can also step over to welcoming and quaint Lauriston Village among other options. Refer to the Guidebook for detailed options.
1 bed room modern apartment fully equipped ideal for a family of 4 or 2 couples.
Interaction with Guests
Check in and check out in person. I always provide some additional information about what to do in London. There are maps and guide books inside the flat.
Up and coming neighbourhood, close to the vibrant alternative Brick Lane and Shoreditch . Proximity with Hackney and its cool places like Broadway Market and Dalston.
Great public transport connections to main sightseeing attractions:
- Subway - Central Line, District Line, Hammersmith & City Line at walking distance
- 24/7 Buses - 8, 25 - N8, N25 + D6 and 277 to Hackney and Canary Wharf
You can reach the shopping district around Oxford Circus (West End) in less than 20min with the Central Line. Liverpool Street Station (City of London) in less than 10 minutes.
Other Things to Note
Fresh bath towels
Fresh bed linens
Bathroom supplies (hand soap, shampoo, shower gel, toothpaste)
-We are sorry but no pets are allowed in the building and therefore we cannot accommodate and pets.
-Smoking IS allowed on the balcony (but not inside the flat.)
-Normally, check in from 3pm but often we can accommodate you earlier if you prefer, please just let us know and we will try and arrange things for you.
-Normally, check out is at 10am but, once again, if you need to stay longer we can often manage this (there is also the opportunity for you to leave your luggage in the flat).
-Our house is your home during your stay, so if you need anything else please just let us know.
Hemos estado dos adultos y dos niños en julio y hemos tenido muy buena experiencia con este apartamento. Es una cuarta planta, espaciosa y bien cuidada. Cuando llegamos nos encontramos cosas para preparar el desayuno para todos los días. Cocina con todos los utensilios para preparar comida, incluida vitroceramica de inducción. El sofa-cama daba de sobra para dormir nuestros dos niños muy bien, muy cómodo. La cama de matrimonio es cómoda tambien. La zona es muy silenciosa y segura, no se escucha ni un ruido de noche.
Aurelien ha sido un gran anfitrión, y ha estado muy pendiente todos los dias.
En cuanto a la situacion, está a 10-15 minutos de la parada de metro mas proxima (hay dos, Bethnal Green y Mile End), pero hay varias lineas de bus a 100 metros de la casa, que deja en la parada de metro, y pasan cada 5-10 minutos.
En resumen, muy buena eleccion de apartamento, que recomendamos.
Amazing apartment and amazing host! As everyone else described Aurelien was very helpful with everything and had bought snacks breakfast, and even toothpaste and shampoo for us. Definitely a great place to stay in London!
Two mums travelling with two teenage sons - we found a perfect host & a perfect place to stay! Aurelien took care of everything we could need even before we arrived there - his place and his hospitality do entirely fit the description. Everything we needed for breakfast was available in the fridge, plus cofee, tea and a great variety of cereals. On top of that, there were even candies waiting for our kids :) - a really nice touch!
The neighbourhood is safe, we had no problems even when arriving home late at night throught the parks. It is not far from the center and transport connections are really good, if you don't mind taking a few minutes walk to the nearest station. And grocery shops in vicinity are open late - till 11, in case you need to cook a late night pasta (the kitchen is well equipped ;)).
I would choose staying out of the central London again, as you get in touch with how locals live - which surely is a bonus if you don't want to be just a tourist visiting main attractions... Do take time and read some of the guide books Aurelian has - they gave us a great insight into some hidden treasures of London!
We only wish we could have stayed longer than 5 days :) - loved it!
We enjoyed our time in Aurelien's Apartment.
The flat is very nice and provides everything you Need for convenient stay.
The Pictures are really authentic.
Aurelien helped us a lot to organize our trip to London and answered all our questions immetiately.
Aurelian ist ein großartiger Gastgeber.
Von Vorabinformationen über Frühstücksmüsli bis zur Zahnseide, das gemütliche Stadtapartment bietet, was das Herz begehrt.
Die Schlüsselübergabe war pünktlich und unkompliziert, das Auschecken flexibel auf unsere Wünsche abgestimmt.
Als Ansprechpartner stand Aurelian uns jederzeit per Handy zur Verfügung. Wir haben den Aufenthalt sehr genossen.
Bettina, Lotte und Nikolaus
Aurelien was a very welcoming host. We were 4 adults who stayed in his apartment in April 2015.
Aurelien saw us from afar / Palmers Road pulling our trolley bags. He had the extreme kindness to meet us half way and help us carry some bags.
We highly recommended Aurelien's apartment to would be temporary tenants.
Eine tolle Wohnung, die absolut der Beschreibung entspricht. Sie liegt in einem ruhigen Haus und in einer ruhigen Gegend. Die Wohnung ist komplett ausgestattet und wir haben nichts vermisst. Der "Clou" ist jedoch der Gastgeber, der schon vor unserer Ankunft uns viele Tipps gegeben hat und sogar den Transport vom Flughafen organisiert hat. Sogar unser erstes Frühstück haben wir im Apartment vorgefunden. Absolut empfehlenswert und wir werden sicher wiederkommen.
About the Host, Aurelien
I'm a real foodie and love discovering the world. Being European, I've started by exploring the neighbouring countries. I absolutely love the diversity that you can find in Europe. Drive 300km and see a different scenery, meet a new culture and taste something new. Through this platform, I'm looking forward to host people from all over the world and share the London I love with them.