About this listing
Peaceful, Beautiful private Studio wooden rustic cabin next to some of the MOST Beautiful beaches of Rincón( Steps Beach, Tres Palmas and Marias). Walking distance to local restaurants and into town.
Peaceful, Beautiful private Studio wooden rustic cabin next to some of the MOST Beautiful beaches of Rincón( Steps Beach, Tres Palmas and Marias). Walking distance to local restaurants and into town. Enjoy the view of the ocean while drinking your coffee or tea in the morning...
• The cabin is only a few steps from the beach. Located on beautiful and private property, under a huge mango tree and palm trees. Go to sleep by the sound of the waves.
• Ground level studio style cabin, Queen size bed. (Additional single size bed available upon request for $20/day)- HOT water,FREE wi-fi , Ceiling fan and second fan (We believe on Reducing carbon footprint so this property has no A/C), mini refrigerator , Coffee pot, toaster. Coffee and cream provided by host. There is a private outdoor patio shaded by an overhanging mango tree.
• Free Wi-Fi Internet. / Linens, towels, coffee, included/ • Private entrance. /• 3 Blocks from Public Beach Park and downtown. / •Very safe and quite.
Respectful and responsible parties ONLY. We live on the property - there is a private entrance to The Mango Tree Cabin
Children Policy:The place is more enjoyable for adults. No children under 12 at this time.
***If you are new to airbnb, please complete your profile with your picture, your profile info and some references, prior to submitting a request. Airbnb it a bit more personal than an average hotel and we are in very close contact. It is important for me to know a little about you before considering your request.
***Please note that there are different rates throughout the year depending on season and holidays. Feel free to ask me if you have any questions.
*Summer rates: $85 (Double Occupancy)
*Fall/Winter: $105-$115 (Double Occupancy)
* Spring Break $125 (Double Occupancy)
*There is also a weekly rate and a Monthly rate
All common areas, hammock, outdoor shower, breakfast table.
Interaction with Guests
I live in the property but as a guest you have complete privacy unless you need my assistance.
You can walk into town (20mns)
There are many beaches within walking distance
There are many restaurants within walking distance.
There are taxis available for longer commutes or after a night out.
Other Things to Note
Things to know: Rincon is known for being an animal compassion town. During our winter season many of our temporary residents either foster or adopt dogs that will then go on to their new happy permanent homes. Because of this during the winter season, there might be a little bit more barking than usual. These people do an amazing job in rescuing these pets, but please keep in mind that there might be some barking from time to time. and sometimes your occasional cow, "Juliet" :)
1. There is a microwave, coffee maker and one burner stove top to be used by guests, located on the porch of the main house. (Please wash dishes immediately after cooking)
2. Please wash dishes immediate after consumption to insure keep the place free of ants and other tropical insects.
3. Please be sure to bring any personal items that you might need, including hair dryer.
4. There is a place in the refrigerator for your food. I will provide the first gallon of water and coffee during your stay. There is a great grocery store for you to obtain the things you will need while visiting otherwise.
5. ONLY upon approval from host, you may bring company into the property. Please remember that this is my home and safety it’s very important.
6. Under no circumstances you may bring an extra person to spend the night, this is considered a bridge of safety and disruption of the host’s space.
7. The hour of 10:30 pm is considered quite time, which means please be mindful of the loud noises and voice. Please keep the front gate closed at all times with the lock/
8. Always take your key with you when you leave the property. ( Although this is a very safe area, it’s always better to be cautious).
9. The property is shared with me (the hostess) and sometimes other Airbnb guests, for this reason it’s very important to not bring anyone to the property that has not been previously authorized by the host. (again, this is a very important safety precaution since it makes the property vulnerable to strangers).
10. The Mango Tree Cabin is here for your enjoyment but cannot be the place to have gatherings of people or parties. My space is very sacred and it’s only shared with those I welcome as my guests. (Again for the safety of all) No parties are allowed. You may go to the beach with your guests or choose other locations.
11. Smoking: Smoking is only allowed on the designated area, please place cigarette butts in the ashtray only.
12. There are big trash bins outside of the property where you can place your trash daily.
13. We are trying to reduce our carbon footprint: Please turn off fans when leaving the Cabin and unplug any chargers, laptops, etc.
14. Please do not flush personal care items on the toilet.
About the Host, Ana
Hi guys!! Thank you for reviewing my listing! I am very easy going and relaxed. I was born in Puerto Rico and recently returned after living on the mainland for several years. I have many passions but among many I love to meet new people, travel and challenges. I am very proud of my little Rincon and always make sure that people leave here talking about their amazing experience... come and visit my little piece of heaven...you will fall in love!!
My little Rosie, which you see mentioned in almost all the reviews, passed away on January, 2014 RIP my little angel...she left however, a little outdoor kitty whom I am almost sure is half cat/dog. I named him Popcorn. He will never replace the fun and joy from Rosie, but he will surely make you laugh. ( I never been a cat person, but Popcorn has changed my mind) :)
I also teach Spanish as a second language and can customized your experience while you are here!
Let me share Rincon with you, our amazing and unique town full of beauty and history. I will be honored to be your host!