About this listing
Peaceful, Beautiful private Studio wooden rustic cabin next to some of the MOST Beautiful beaches of Rincón( Steps Beach, Tres Palmas and Marias). Walking distance to local restaurants and into town.
Peaceful, Beautiful private Studio wooden rustic cabin next to some of the MOST Beautiful beaches of Rincón( Steps Beach, Tres Palmas and Marias). Walking distance to local restaurants and into town. Enjoy the view of the ocean while drinking your coffee or tea in the morning...
• The cabin is only a few steps from the beach. Located on beautiful and private property, under a huge mango tree and palm trees. Go to sleep by the sound of the waves.
• Ground level studio style cabin, Queen size bed. (Additional single size bed available upon request for $20/day)- HOT water,FREE wi-fi , Ceiling fan and second fan (We believe on Reducing carbon footprint so this property has no A/C), mini refrigerator , Coffee pot, toaster. Coffee and cream provided by host. There is a private outdoor patio shaded by an overhanging mango tree.
• Free Wi-Fi Internet. / Linens, towels, coffee, included/ • Private entrance. /• 3 Blocks from Public Beach Park and downtown. / •Very safe and quite.
Respectful and responsible parties ONLY. We live on the property - there is a private entrance to The Mango Tree Cabin
Children Policy:The place is more enjoyable for adults. No children under 12 at this time.
***If you are new to airbnb, please complete your profile with your picture, your profile info and some references, prior to submitting a request. Airbnb it a bit more personal than an average hotel and we are in very close contact. It is important for me to know a little about you before considering your request.
***Please note that there are different rates throughout the year depending on season and holidays. Feel free to ask me if you have any questions.
*Summer rates: $85 (Double Occupancy)
*Fall/Winter: $105-$115 (Double Occupancy)
* Spring Break $125 (Double Occupancy)
*There is also a weekly rate and a Monthly rate
All common areas, hammock, outdoor shower, breakfast table.
Interaction with Guests
I live in the property but as a guest you have complete privacy unless you need my assistance.
You can walk into town (20mns)
There are many beaches within walking distance
There are many restaurants within walking distance.
There are taxis available for longer commutes or after a night out.
Other Things to Note
Things to know: Rincon is known for being an animal compassion town. During our winter season many of our temporary residents either foster or adopt dogs that will then go on to their new happy permanent homes. Because of this during the winter season, there might be a little bit more barking than usual. These people do an amazing job in rescuing these pets, but please keep in mind that there might be some barking from time to time. and sometimes your occasional cow, "Juliet" :)
1. There is a microwave, coffee maker and one burner stove top to be used by guests, located on the porch of the main house. (Please wash dishes immediately after cooking)
2. Please wash dishes immediate after consumption to insure keep the place free of ants and other tropical insects.
3. Please be sure to bring any personal items that you might need, including hair dryer.
4. There is a place in the refrigerator for your food. I will provide the first gallon of water and coffee during your stay. There is a great grocery store for you to obtain the things you will need while visiting otherwise.
5. ONLY upon approval from host, you may bring company into the property. Please remember that this is my home and safety it’s very important.
6. Under no circumstances you may bring an extra person to spend the night, this is considered a bridge of safety and disruption of the host’s space.
7. The hour of 10:30 pm is considered quite time, which means please be mindful of the loud noises and voice. Please keep the front gate closed at all times with the lock/
8. Always take your key with you when you leave the property. ( Although this is a very safe area, it’s always better to be cautious).
9. The property is shared with me (the hostess) and sometimes other Airbnb guests, for this reason it’s very important to not bring anyone to the property that has not been previously authorized by the host. (again, this is a very important safety precaution since it makes the property vulnerable to strangers).
10. The Mango Tree Cabin is here for your enjoyment but cannot be the place to have gatherings of people or parties. My space is very sacred and it’s only shared with those I welcome as my guests. (Again for the safety of all) No parties are allowed. You may go to the beach with your guests or choose other locations.
11. Smoking: Smoking is only allowed on the designated area, please place cigarette butts in the ashtray only.
12. There are big trash bins outside of the property where you can place your trash daily.
13. We are trying to reduce our carbon footprint: Please turn off fans when leaving the Cabin and unplug any chargers, laptops, etc.
14. Please do not flush personal care items on the toilet.
A wonderful room moments from a beautiful beach! Ana provided immediate answers to questions and suggestions on places to visit in town! We took two days to learn sailing and were close enough to walk to the dock. A lovely stay in rincon and highly recommend you visit Ana!
What an AWESOME time! Ana was such an awesome host. Her hospitality, cheerful spirit and genuine love for Rincon made our stay so AWESOME. She knows the place inside out. She would tell us all the best places to eat, what's happening in town, where to go. She really wanted and cared that we were having a good time in which we did. We love Rincon and even thought of moving there. The cabin was very nice and clean. We arrived very late, exhausted. It was such a relief seeing the cabin. It was stocked with all necessities: coffees (beautiful coffee! best in Rincon, don't bother to go elsewhere getting your coffee fix), water, beers, etc. The bed was very comfortable. We had a good night sleep every single night. Ana's place is conveniently near to everything: Walking distance to the beach and good restaurants too. But still, by all mean, get yourself a car, you will need it. We'd highly recommend anyone to stay at Ana's.
This was my first time as a guest on Airbnb (I have been a host for a bit) and it was absolutely wonderful! Ana is amazing! She is warm and caring and seriously funny (watch out for her, I think I convinced her to do stand-up)! She gave us great of tips on places to go in Rincon, all amazing. The studio and the garden area were enchanting, so quiet and peaceful, super close to a beautiful beach where we saw the most amazing sunset. Oh, and the mangoes were delicious!! Can't wait to stay here again!
Staying at Ana's Mango Tree Cabin was exactly what my wife and I needed. It was a lovely escape in striking distance to all of our favorite places in Rincon. Her place is more like a sanctuary and it was really hard to leave the comfort of a place that felt a lot like home.
Ana was a very good host. Made us feel very welcome and gave great advice. She was very communicative prior to arriving and while were there, whenever we needed anything but also left us to ourselves. There was a shared yard so we usually saw her in the am when she fed popcorn (her cat) outside as we enjoyed our coffee in the sun. Great neighborhood and close to everything you'd need - surf beaches, a marine preserve, smoothie cart, restaurants, marina... you name it, but it also felt like we were away from it all as well. She had all that we needed during our stay and even left a couple cold beers in the fridge for us because we were arriving a bit later than planned the first night.
Rincon was the last leg of our honeymoon in PR and we are definitely glad that we chose Ana's cabin. It is conveniently located next to all the important spots in Rincon (food, beaches, lighthouse, downtown) and we had a blast.
We were able to walk to all the places and Ana was super helpful and accommodating with all her recommendations and making us feel welcome. The cabin was neat and thoughtfully stocked as well. I would definitely recommend Ana and her space to anyone passing through Rincon.
We would give Ana and the Mango tree cabin 10 stars if we could! Everything about Ana, the cabin and the stay was wonderful. The cabin is cozy and has everything you could possibly need during your visit. She provides yummy welcome snacks, towels and beach blankets, tranquil resting areas with hammock and comfy chairs. The canopy of the mango tree provides the perfect shade for an afternoon snooze or an evening cocktail.
The location is perfect nestled in a quite neighborhood. Its a 1 min walk from the beach and great snorkeling. You can also walk about 5 mins to great restaurants, music and standup paddle board rentals (rent the SUP overnight for amazing sunset/sunrise adventures!) The cabin is also about a 5 min drive from amazing surf beaches and a 3 min drive/15 min walk from the beautiful central plaza.
And then there is Ana (saving the best for last!). She is the perfect AirBnB host. Shes lives on the same property as the cabin but is never in your face or your business. She sends texts almost every day with wonderful activity and/or food recommendations. She gave us so many tips about local music and local classes that we could never have found online or in a guidebook. She is a wonderful person and genuinely wants you to enjoy Rincon so every interaction made us love the place even more.
We can not recommend this place and Ana highly enough!
Thank you guys for such sweet review. You made hosting so easy. It was an absolute delight to share my home with you guys and I look forward to your return...maybe really soon... wink wink!! Muchos besos y abrazos... I truly loved meeting you!! and Popcorn says "hola amigos"!! Hasta la proxima!! xoxo ana
This host has 17 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
About the Host, Ana
Hi guys!! Thank you for reviewing my listing! I am very easy going and relaxed. I was born in Puerto Rico and recently returned after living on the mainland for several years. I have many passions but among many I love to meet new people, travel and challenges. I am very proud of my little Rincon and always make sure that people leave here talking about their amazing experience... come and visit my little piece of heaven...you will fall in love!!
My little Rosie, which you see mentioned in almost all the reviews, passed away on January, 2014 RIP my little angel...she left however, a little outdoor kitty whom I am almost sure is half cat/dog. I named him Popcorn. He will never replace the fun and joy from Rosie, but he will surely make you laugh. ( I never been a cat person, but Popcorn has changed my mind) :)
I also teach Spanish as a second language and can customized your experience while you are here!
Let me share Rincon with you, our amazing and unique town full of beauty and history. I will be honored to be your host!