Location: An easy walk to the bus stop and access to the max line Troutdale, OR is a quiet suburban neighborhood about 10 miles east of Portland International Airport (PDX). Troutdale/Gresham area is part of the Portland Metro corridor. Troutdale is home of world renowned artist/sculptor Rip Caswell. It's close to everything and centrally located between the following:
1. A 30 minute drive to the infamous Mt. Hood, OR where skiing and snowboarding can be done in a day's trip up to the mountain or simply go up to sight-see and have a great lunch.
2. Seattle WA for a 3-hour road trip where you can hop on a ferry boat and cross to the island of Victoria, Canada
3. Two hour drive to the Oregon Coast
4. About a 45-minute drive to the windsurfing capital Hood River, OR where it's also full of great and amazing wineries.
5. Very close proximity to freeways.
6. If you're like me a big fan of historic downtowns and main streets you will love taking a stroll in historic downtown Troutdale. Downtown is also close to a medium size outlet mall with the latest addition of the Coach outlet!
7. And last but certainly not the least a quick drive to the hustle and bustle to downtown Portland. If you are traveling without a car, the house is an easy walk to the bus stop and the bus can take you to the max line which will then take you to downtown.
Home: We live in the house. It has 3 bedrooms and 2 baths. Full of natural light. We love natural light so bad that we refuse to intstall any window treatment.
Room: The room is shared and simply located behind the living room covered by a divider. Although you have a private space it's not as private as a private room but it's semi-private with a lot of natural light. You'll have full access to the kitchen and access to our full bath with tub only no shower available.
Strictly NO smoking in the house. Smoking is allowed outside of the house.
|Room type:||Shared room|
|Minimum Stay:||2 nights|
|Weekly Price:||$198 /week|
|Monthly Price:||$858 /month|
|Check In:||2:00 PM|
|Check Out:||11:00 AM|
This is the final rate, including any fees from the host and Airbnb.