Dual level South-facing Condo with 2 master bedrooms plus a 3rd bedroom. Open floor plan with large sunny common area & family room. Very close to 280 & 101 freeways and very accessible via public (BART and Muni lines.) Comfortably sleeps 6-8.
Well constructed, modern condo build in 2002.
This listing is for the entire place, but there may also be the option to rent just the upstairs level or just the downstairs level, or just one bedroom.
3 Bedrooms (2 masters)
- 1 full bed downstairs (sleeps 2)
- 1 king bed upstairs (sleeps 2)
- 1 bunk bed with full-sized mattresses upstairs (sleeps up to 4)
- optional air mattresses for 2 additional guests
- 2 master bathrooms with stall shower and large bathtubs
- third bathroom with shower/tub combo
- fourth 1/2 bathroom
- sliding glass door opening to small back yard
- dressers and armoire for clothes
- downstairs bedroom has in room TV (for Wii and DVDs only)
-family room with wall mounted large HD TV and premium cable service
-upstairs master bedroom has TV with premium cable
- large capacity washer & dryer
- stainless steel fridge and microwave in kitchen and also in kitchenette area of downstairs family room.
- additional air mattress could be available
- use of second half bath next to bedroom
- use of fridge and microwave down the hall
- use of washer & dryer upstairs
- Access to backyard
If you are only renting the downstairs or upstairs we will likely be present during your stay. If you are renting the entire home, we will be out of town or located off site.
Located in the Mission Terrace neighborhood of San Francisco, in the center of the Southern end of the City. We are in close proximity to both public transit and freeways. The J Church train stops one block away, and offers an easy ride to the Mission, Noe Valley or the Castro, or downtown passing through beautiful Mission Dolores Park, with panoramic views of the city.
- Cafe next door
- Corner market around the corner
- Relatively easy free parking
We are between the Glen Park and Balboa Park BART stations (10 minute walk to either) and very close to the 280 and 101 freeways.
- 15 minutes from SFO
This listing is for the entire place, but there may also be the option to rent just the upstairs or just the downstairs bedroom.
|Room type:||Entire home/apt|
|Bed type:||Real Bed|
|Extra people:||No Charge|
|Weekly Price:||$2000 /week|
|Monthly Price:||$6500 /month|
John and Gwen and their two delightful daughters are the perfect hosts. Gracious and warm, they made our stay quite pleasant. We had overflow guests for the holidays and booked the room at the last minute. Although the family was on vacation in the Caribbean, they promptly responded to my inquiry The room is tidy, clean and comfortable with an attached private bathroom and private entrance. Included in the price is an air bed that sleeps an additional two people. The room is a great value as it is right off a major MUNI line and walking distance to BART. I highly recommend this Mission Terrace suite.
Gwen and John were great hosts. It was a very nice quiet neighborhood. Excellent location. It was a beautiful room. Plenty of room. Clean and neat. I highly recommend it!