About This Listing
Your Bathroom with double head shower and deep tub, towels, shampoo, conditioner, liquid body soap, toothpaste, lotion.
Apartment-Basement with private entrance situated in a nice and safe neighborhood, 2 B/Rms. with large bathroom, and common areas, Kitchenette, 2 HD flat screen TV's w/ STD Cable, Broadband WI-FI secured internet, amenities included.
VERY SPACIOUS 1,100 SQ/FT with 2 Bedrooms and common areas, spacious bath room, living room, Breakfast Counter with Sink, dining area, patio with seating area, Grill and backyard. We are located in a quiet, safe and private neighborhood 20 minutes away from RDU Airport, 15 min to RTP area, Walking distance to the Cary Soccer Field and *Woodland trail, minutes away from Downtown Cary and Apex as well as Bond Park, Crabtree Lake and Jordan Lake, nearby grocery stores, Pharmacy, restaurants and other shops that will cater to your needs and for your stay and visits to one of the top safest places to live in the nation, we offer our Basement Apartment Private living as follows;
We have one 11 x 16 Sq/Ft Tiled Floor Room adjacent to the Bathroom.with a king size bed, 32 inch Flat Screen TV, Mini Refrigerator stocked with bottled water.
And one 11 x 12 Sq/Ft Wood Floor a room with a twin/trundle bed.
In the dining area we provide as follows;
Breakfast counter with Sink, 1 Mini Refrigerator, Over size Microwave, Coffee Maker, Electric Kettle,Toaster, Coffee, Tea etc.
We also provide Iron and Ironing Board.
Feel free to use the Grill by the Patio.
*Large bathroom with double shower head and tub complete with toiletries, Shampoo, Hair Conditioner, lots of fresh towels, Hair Dryer.
Reclining Sofa in the Living Room w/ 42 inch Flat Screen HD/TV w/ Broadcast Cable, DVD Player.
Your private entrance will be by the Patio.
The entire apartment, patio, and the garden.
and Parking area will be on the driveway
I also have another listing a 3 BR 2 1/2 bath
We are extremely hospitable, willing and able to interact with guests but of course we respect ones privacy. Guests can call or text us at anytime and someone will always be at home.
Our place is situated in a nice and safe neighborhood consist of 100 homes or so, very quiet and our city of Cary took the spot as number 1 crime free in the nation year 2013....and voted several times as one of the best place to live in the nation. Walking trail and Cary Soccer Field near by and its just walking distance within our neighborhood.
Cary Tran S3.00 per person must call ahead to reserve and will pick door to door. and the hours of operations are from 6am to 8pm monday through saturday.w/in the cary area only. Uber, Lyft,Taxi are just a call away and car rental will be preferred if you stay longer Enterprise Rent a car is nearby approximately 7min away from our place. but must reserve on line to get a better rate or else if you walk in the rate would be regular .Car Rental Recommended
Children under 18 must be supervised by a
responsible adult at all times. The house
is not child proof.
* No Third Party and last minute booking.
*The Host/Owner of the property is not
responsible of any loss or damage In case
of theft, fire, flood or any act of God or in
any accidents occurred while in the
PLEASE READ OUR HOUSE RULES.
If you are NEW TO AIRBNB? - READ FIRST!!
if you are new to Airbnb or have no positive guest reviews in the Airbnb system you must follow these instructions before submitting your reservation request to me. Failure to do so will slow the process down as I will not move it forward without these steps being taken. I will not rent to you until these steps have been taken. I'm not trying to be mean or give you a hard time. This is me being honest about what I'm looking for as I attempt to rent to new members of the Airbnb community.
1. Use your real name and include your correct information in your Airbnb profile. Also, fully verify your personal information through the Airbnb verification process. (email address, social site information, (website hidden), Lnkdin, phone number, etc.). I read every profile in detail so don't skip anything. This is how you build trust with potential hosts.
2. Never…I repeat….never…ask to reserve or pay for your stay outside of the Airbnb system or with cash. Trust worthy hosts will not agree to this arrangement as they lose all insurance and financial protection provided by Airbnb if they do.
3. Do not provide your email or personal phone number to a host outside of the airbnb messaging system until a reservation is confirmed in the system. Airbnb blocks it so it won't go through until the reservation is confirmed anyway.
4. If you are not at least 21 years do not attempt to rent from me. Most hosts will not rent to minors as they don't want to be liable for alcohol and drugs related incidents.
5. Provide a current and accurate picture as your Airbnb profile picture. Personally, I never rent to anyone who does not have a current and accurate picture. (by the way, hosts will see you in person when you check-in. They will not let you check-in if you don't look like your profile picture. Most hosts will ask to see ID as well)
6. Be completely honest in the "Describe Yourself" section of your profile. Do not skip this step or you will appear to be hiding something. This is your chance to let potential hosts know about you as a person, your interests, likes and dislikes, future travel plans, etc. Take the time to write a well though-out and accurate description. Remember, you are asking to stay in somebody's home, not a hotel room. Hosts need to feel like they can trust you to take care of their home and their belongings as if they are your own.
7. Be thorough and completely honest in your reservation request to potential hosts, providing the names and ages of all guests, reason for your stay, occupations of all guests, home town, and any other information that may help the host trust you and build a personal connection with you. The more detail that you can provide, the better. Since you are new to Airbnb or have no reviews, this is your chance to overcome these limitations and improve your chance of your reservation request being accepted.
8) Our listings are not accepting any type of animals, so, if you are bringing one then we will surely decline your requests.
If you follow this advice I will quickly and fully consider your reservation request, and other potential hosts will have the information that they need to make an informed reservation decision.Thank you so much and have a pleasant stay with us.
Nic and Rach
•Only people named on the reservation are
allowed on the property ( Maximum of 4ppl)
•No Partying and No loud music and be
respectful of our neighbors.
• No Drugs or any Illegal activities including
illegal downloading of torrents.
• We expect our guests to keep the
premises clean and sanitary.
•Conserve energy whenever possible, as you
would do in your own home.
• Do not flush anything in the commode
other than toilet tissue.
• No Overnight Guest are allowed, We
have a maximum of 4 Guests in this
property and any excess beyond the
maximum will be in violation of the terms
and conditions set forth in your booking
with the host and Airbnb.
•All luggage must be placed on the floor NOT
on beds or soft furnishings etc.
•Please no hair dyes in the shower or wet tea
bags on the furniture!
• Failure to return the keys upon check-out
will result in forfeiture of the security
• In case of emergency call 911 and
importantly please let us know asap!!!
And last but not least the registered guest/s hereby agrees to the following;
1. By renting this house you agree to reimburse the host for all damage incurred to any of the host's personal items and the house during your stay.
2. By staying as a guest in this House you agree to reimburse the host for any items discovered missing after your stay.
3. Absolutely no smoking in the house. You will lose your security deposit and receive a bad review on airbnb if you smoke!
4. No Animals of any kind! If evidence of animals is found you will lose your security deposit and receive a negative review on airbnb.
5. CHECK-IN : 2 pm and CHECK-OUT: 11am
By booking this House, you agree to exempt the host from any liability charges due to any accident or injury during your stay.
Signature _________________ Date_______
Your quiet and comfortable Bedroom with a King Bed, 32 inch flat Tv and with a convenient mini refrigerator stock with bottled water and a chest drawer.
Nic and Rach were the best hosts ever! They welcomed us and made us feel right at home. Their apt is lovely, very clean and well equipped. We honestly can't think of a single thing we would change. The neighborhood is family oriented and we felt very safe. They even invited us to share breakfast. We will definitely rent from them again. Our best airbnb experience!
Nic and Rach are both very friendly. My guests and I felt really welcomed. They greeted us the day we checked in and left us snacks. The basement apartment is just gorgeous. Everything is tidy and organized. The neighborhood is safe and perfect. I really recommend you staying in their place.
Wow!! Another great experience from the platinum service hosts! Excellent customer service. Clean room, fresh fruit, fresh hot mint Tea made from Rach's herb garden. WOW.
The house was great, close to lots of fun things to do. The hosts were friendly, accessible, and charming. The morning we left Nic made us a lovely breakfast to get our bellies full for the trip home. If we were not there to visit friends we would have spent some more time with the hosts as the are an interesting, friendly couple. Highly recommended place to stay.
Once again Nic and Rach were perfect hosts. The dinner was amazing. The place was perfect..... Again! See you guys soon!
The listing, location and surroundings were 'spot on'. Rach and Nic were the hosts that make you feel welcome after a long long journey. This is such a genuine passion for them, and it shows; the cleanliness and attention to detail - nothing is overlooked.
From the snacks and beverages they provided, to the shower supplies...much more than we had expected.
This was my first foray with using Airbnb, and Rach and Nic set the bar high. We highly recommend as they enjoy sharing their home, and truly make you feel welcome.
We can not thank you enough for you kindness and thoughtfulness. You and Stacy are just wonderful guests, so easy, so friendly and well versed... and btw, thanks for the Red I have not open it amd I'm planning to keep it for long as a remembrance from you. " Malbec " and Cheers !
We had an unbelievable experience in Cary! Nic and Rach were over accommodating and did a fantastic job! The stay was like a resort with food,beverages, and they had us for dinner one night! Five stars by far!! We were there to check out the area because family is thinking of moving there and they had great suggestions and advice, really went above and beyond! Highly recommend them!! Thank you!!
This host has 4 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
About the Host, Nic And Rach
We are warm and accommodating hospitable hosts and both orientals as we look, My wife work for a private firm and I recently retired and fully active in hosting and travelling. We love to travel and love the ocean, we pretty much go to the Carribean ones or twice a year at least...Countries that we have visited and love Poland, London-England, France-Paris, Italy-Vatican City, Venice, Vienna-Zalsburg and St.Johann in Austria, Mexico - (Cancun and Cabo San Lucas ) Japan, Hongkong, Philippines and the Carribean Islands such as, Aruba, Bahamas, Cayman Island, Dominican Republic, St. John and the US Virgin Islands.. we love to explore and interestingly like local foods, Photography is one of my hobby, I like taking random pictures of people, places and the natural beauty that surrounds us, Rach weaknesses are food... " Our life motto - Live to the fullest, Laugh to the hardest and Love everyone " we are easy to get along with as what other guests and friends says we are indeed a nice couple.. so, give us a chance to know you and we promise that we will provide what you would expect from us and from what we offer and if you are looking for privacy and security, ambiance and serenity then our place
is the place to be. We would like to welcome you to our home ..and your home away from Home..
This section is for Guests reading about me prior to submitting a Reservation Request:
• Airbnb is a trusted community market place with a mission to connect each Guest with an ideally matched Host. As a Guest, you can better your chances of an approval by posting a profile photo and a bit about yourself (and also who you are traveling with if that applies).
• As a guest, you of course would want to know as much about your host as possible to assure your safety and peace of mind. Additionally your host also wants to know about the people that will be sharing his/her home.
• We have never met and I know nothing about you so take a few moments to tell me who you are, what you like, what are your passions, hobbies etc.. No need to write a book just a few lines to give me a sense of who you are.
• To improve the chance of your request being accepted a complete profile is essential. A COMPLETE PROFILE includes a written statement about who you are, a recent photo of your face (no pets or children), and a verified email address and phone number. Doing these small things will increase the odds of an approved booking by tenfold. This is true for inquiries you make of any Host, not only me.
• VERIFY YOUR ID. You are going to be required to do this eventually, so do it now while you aren't pressed for time. It only takes a few minutes and it shows you value trust in our community. (See https://www.airbnb.com/help/question/450 for more information about Verified ID.
Finally, welcome to the Airbnb experience. Hope that you enjoy being a part of this trusting, traveling community. We certainly do .
Nic and Rach
Organic FoodSouthwest Cary Parkway Cary NC 27513
The nearest Drycleaning and Laundy Service in the areaHigh House Rd Cary NC 27519
Irish food and Bar1979 High House Rd Cary NC 27519
Harris Teeter One of the cleanest grocery stores in the area 0pen 24 hoursCornerstone Dr Cary NC 27519
4 miles of walking trail,Nature Sightseeing, Kayaking, Paddle Boat,Trail Biking, Picnic Areas, Senior Adult Center, and other recreational things to do.Greenway Trail Cary NC 27513
Cozy atmosphere, Fire Place and reasonable priceCornerstone Dr Cary NC 27519
Great authentic american BurgersHigh House Rd Cary NC 27519
CVS the nearest pharmacy store off davis dr and cor of high house rd 5minutes drWinston Hill Drive Cary NC 27519
Golf Country Club and RestaurantHigh House Rd Cary NC 27513
One of the best bakery, coffee shop and deli in the areaNorthwest Cary Parkway Cary NC 27513
Authentic and Great Homemade Bread and Italian foods, very generous in servings and reasonable price.State Highway 55 Apex NC 27523
5 minutes driveBeaver Creek Commons Dr Apex NC 27502
Good location and has great deals to offerNW Maynard Rd Cary NC 27513
Target Super Store- Apex as we call it TarJBeaver Creek Commons Dr Apex NC 27502
6 minutes dr to the movie house and near shops and restaurantsBeaver Creek Commons Drive Apex NC 27502
Live musicN Salem St Apex NC 27502
Wine and Design- a place where you can drink wine and paint its a good place to go for fun for dating and also good for celebrations of any sort,James Jackson Ave Cary NC 27513
Movie Theatre nearby also close to restaurant and shops suchs as target and tj max etc...Village Market Pl Morrisville NC 27560
Simply delicious I reccomend Mongolian Beef ... ok pretty much in the menu.Grace Park Dr Morrisville NC 27560
Bosphorus Restaurant - Greek and Autehntic Middle Eastern CuisineN Harrison Ave Cary NC 27513
7 to 10 minutes drive from our houseKildaire Farm Road Cary NC 27518
Woodys Sport Tavern Grill UFC and other sports Local and southernChapel Hill Rd Cary NC 27513
Neomonde Bakery and Deli shop local and tastefully preparedChapel Hill Rd Morrisville NC 27560
Dawat Indian Restaurant Authentic indian food.Davis Dr Morrisville NC 27560
Bocci Trattoria Pizzeria a mily owned business and foods are great and reasonably priced... Try the calamari - loved it!Kildaire Farm Rd Cary NC 27518
Dave and Busters restaurant and amusementWalnut St Cary NC 27511
Dim Sum House Chinese food oriental for a change and the local Chinese community love it. Great food!Jerusalem Dr Morrisville NC 27560
Great seafood restaurantRenaissance Park Pl Cary NC 27513
Upscale asian restaurant and barRenaissance Park Pl Cary NC 27513
Walking Biking Trail, Kayaking, Canoeing, Picnic areas and lots more of things to do.State Road 1002 Cedar Fork US 27560
Jasons Deli -Crossroads area, Cary Wholesome meal healthy salad bar or hit the deli reasonable price and u will love it.Crossroads Blvd Cary NC 27518
BEST PLACE TO WORK IN CARYSas Campus Dr Cary NC 27513
Located at Perimeter Park in MorrisvilleThink Pl Morrisville NC 27560
Rtp locationKit Creek Rd Morrisville NC 27709
Well known private software worldwide and one of the top best place to work.N Harrison Ave Cary NC 27513
Defy Gravity Durham Trampoline Arena just a cool place to have fun with kids-Emperor Blvd Durham NC 27703
Close proximity to the International RDU AirportAirport Blvd Raleigh NC 27617
PNC ARENA Home of the Hurricanes NHLEdwards Mill Road Raleigh NC 27607
North Carolina State University NCAA Football games within short driving distance from CaryTrinity Rd Raleigh NC 27607
Horse back riding, boat rental and many more fun activitiesRaleigh North Carolina
Nearest international airport RDUWest Terminal Boulevard Morrisville North Carolina 27560
JC Raulston Arboretum 11190 Fun Park Dr. Raleigh, NC Gardens,Wildlife/Nature- great for photo shoot weddings or graduations or anything. a good place to relax on any days... best time to go is SpringBeryl Rd Raleigh NC 27606
Museum and Arts located nearbyBlue Ridge Rd Raleigh NC 27607
One of the Finest Hospitals in the Triangle AreaLake Boone Trail Raleigh NC 27607
RTP area within 15 minutes driveE Institute Rd Durham NC 27703
Mini Silicon Valley of North CarolinaDurham NC
One of the biggest lake in the area within a short distance from CaryBeaver Creek Rd Apex NC 27502
Major University within short driving distance from CaryAvent Ferry Rd Raleigh NC 27606
Angus Barn- Biggest Steak House in Raleigh- Glenwood area Local and not a chain Steak House one of the best steak house restaurant in RDUGlenwood Ave Raleigh NC 27617
One of the biggest Mall in RaleighGlenwood Avenue Raleigh NC 27612
Frankies Fun Park Amusement /Theme Parks its a family fun specially kids, they will love the ridesFun Park Drive Raleigh NC 27617
One of the best seafood in RDU area 20 minutes dr to downtown raleighW Jones St Raleigh NC 27603
Downtown Raleigh 15-20 minutes driveWest Jones Street Raleigh NC 27601
Museums nearby raleighEast Hargett Street Raleigh NC 27601-1437
The Tarheel city within 35 minutes driving from CaryHibbard Dr Chapel Hill NC 27514
Dead Broke Farm RaleigWake Forest Stable Horse back Riding ..fun for kids and adult, a good time to pass riding in the trail I would reccommend it !Wildlife Trail Raleigh NC 27613
One of the finest private school in the nation, the Duke Blue Devils.Campus Dr Durham NC 27705
Local barbecues just 30 minutes dr to chapel hillWeaver Dairy Rd Chapel Hill NC 27514
Winterpast Farm Meet Farmer Mary and the animals.. its a petting zoo can you handle 10 acres of farmland ? you will enjoy it specially kids entrance fees: $10.00 it may vary...Ghoston Rd NC 27587
Neuse River Trail Currently # 1 of 79 attractions in Raleigh Great for all ages, if you are visiting, this place is an excellent place to relax-biking,walking, indeed a delightful piece of heaven-Neuse River Trail Raleigh NC 27610
Cedar Creek Gallery Pottery It says it all.. with various artists and check their special events.. its fun and interestingFleming Rd Creedmoor NC 27522
Three Bears Acres It is wholesome ! outdoor activities for kids 3-11 paddle boats, toboggan, corrugated tubes and Achery (make sure kids are supervised )Beaver Dam Rd Creedmoor NC 27522
Nearby universities buise creek, ncMain St Buies Creek North Carolina 27506
Private university nearbyCampus Dr Elon NC 27244