About this listing
Hi ! We have high's and low's season rates for June through August and you will notice the rate changed when you book or enquire. Please let us know of your travel plans and we will be happy to assist. Be one of our satisfied guests, See you soon !
Your Bathroom with double head shower and deep tub, towels, shampoo, conditioner, liquid body soap, toothpaste, lotion.
This is a three (3) level home and we are renting the first level considered as a basement and listed as an entire home "Apartment-Basement" 1,100 sq/ft with private entrance situated in a nice and safe neighborhood, 2 Bed Rooms. with large bathroom, and common areas, Kitchenette, (no stove top) 2 HD flat screen TV's w/ STD Cable, Broadband WI-FI secured internet, amenities included.
The space is ideal and suited for a family of 4 ( Couples with 2 children ).
King Bed and a Trundle for the kids, Also comfortable for 3 Adults-as long as the third person is ok to sleep in a trundle bed. 4 Adults will probably not a good fit. ( I am so sorry ).
VERY SPACIOUS 1,100 SQ/FT with 2 Bedrooms and common areas, spacious bath room, living room, Breakfast Counter with Sink, dining area, patio with seating area, Grill and backyard. We are located in a quiet, safe and private neighborhood 20 minutes away from RDU Airport, 15 min to RTP area, Walking distance to the Cary Soccer Field and *Woodland trail, minutes away from Downtown Cary and Apex as well as Bond Park, Crabtree Lake and Jordan Lake, nearby grocery stores, Pharmacy, restaurants and other shops that will cater to your needs and for your stay and visits to one of the top safest places to live in the nation, we offer our Basement Apartment Private living as follows;
We have one 11 x 16 Sq/Ft Tiled Floor Room adjacent to the Bathroom.with a king size bed, 32 inch Flat Screen TV, Mini Refrigerator stocked with bottled water.
And one 11 x 12 Sq/Ft Wood Floor a room with a twin/trundle bed.
In the dining area we provide as follows;
Breakfast counter with Sink, 1 Mini Refrigerator, Over size Microwave, Coffee Maker, Electric Kettle,Toaster, Coffee, Tea etc.
We also provide Iron and Ironing Board.
Feel free to use the Grill by the Patio.
*Large bathroom with double shower head and tub complete with toiletries, Shampoo, Hair Conditioner, lots of fresh towels, Hair Dryer.
Reclining Sofa in the Living Room w/ 42 inch Flat Screen HD/TV w/ Broadcast Cable, DVD Player.
I also have another listing a 3 BR 2 1/2 bath
Children under 18 must be supervised by a
responsible adult at all times. The house
is not child proof.
* No Third Party and last minute booking.
*The Host/Owner of the property is not
responsible of any loss or damage In case
of theft, fire, flood or any act of God or in
any accidents occurred while in the
PLEASE READ OUR HOUSE RULES.
If you are NEW TO AIRBNB? - READ FIRST!!
if you are new to Airbnb or have no positive guest reviews in the Airbnb system you must follow these instructions before submitting your reservation request to me. Failure to do so will slow the process down as I will not move it forward without these steps being taken. I will not rent to you until these steps have been taken. I'm not trying to be mean or give you a hard time. This is me being honest about what I'm looking for as I attempt to rent to new members of the Airbnb community.
1. Use your real name and include your correct information in your Airbnb profile. Also, fully verify your personal information through the Airbnb verification process. (email address, social site information, (website hidden), Lnkdin, phone number, etc.). I read every profile in detail so don't skip anything. This is how you build trust with potential hosts.
2. Never…I repeat….never…ask to reserve or pay for your stay outside of the Airbnb system or with cash. Trust worthy hosts will not agree to this arrangement as they lose all insurance and financial protection provided by Airbnb if they do.
3. Do not provide your email or personal phone number to a host outside of the airbnb messaging system until a reservation is confirmed in the system. Airbnb blocks it so it won't go through until the reservation is confirmed anyway.
4. If you are not at least 21 years do not attempt to rent from me. Most hosts will not rent to minors as they don't want to be liable for alcohol and drugs related incidents.
5. Provide a current and accurate picture as your Airbnb profile picture. Personally, I never rent to anyone who does not have a current and accurate picture. (by the way, hosts will see you in person when you check-in. They will not let you check-in if you don't look like your profile picture. Most hosts will ask to see ID as well)
6. Be completely honest in the "Describe Yourself" section of your profile. Do not skip this step or you will appear to be hiding something. This is your chance to let potential hosts know about you as a person, your interests, likes and dislikes, future travel plans, etc. Take the time to write a well though-out and accurate description. Remember, you are asking to stay in somebody's home, not a hotel room. Hosts need to feel like they can trust you to take care of their home and their belongings as if they are your own.
7. Be thorough and completely honest in your reservation request to potential hosts, providing the names and ages of all guests, reason for your stay, occupations of all guests, home town, and any other information that may help the host trust you and build a personal connection with you. The more detail that you can provide, the better. Since you are new to Airbnb or have no reviews, this is your chance to overcome these limitations and improve your chance of your reservation request being accepted.
8) Our listings are not accepting any type of animals, so, if you are bringing one then we will surely decline your requests.
If you follow this advice I will quickly and fully consider your reservation request, and other potential hosts will have the information that they need to make an informed reservation decision.Thank you so much and have a pleasant stay with us.
Nic and Rach
The entire Basement Apartment, The patio with a grill, the whole backyard, and the garden, during the season we grow organic tomatoes, green and hot peppers, long beans,squash, Mint, and feel free to help yourself, the driveway for car parking... and the green ways about a block and a half away.
Interaction with Guests
We are extremely hospitable, willing and able to interact with guests but of course we respect ones privacy. Guests can call or text us at anytime and someone will always be at home.
Our place is situated in a nice and safe neighborhood consist of 100 homes or so, very quiet and our city of Cary took the spot as number 1 crime free in the nation year 2013....and voted several times as one of the best place to live in the nation. Walking trail ( see the pictures) a 14 miles stretch that you will also enjoy running and or biking and the Cary Soccer Field near by and its just walking distance within our neighborhood. Grocery stores, Pharmacy, Restaurants are walk able within approx 2 1/2 miles.
Cary Trans 3.00 per person must call ahead to reserve and will pick door to door. and the hours of operations are from 6 am to 8 pm Monday through Saturday.w/in the Cary area only. Uber, Lyft, are apps away ,taxi are just a call away and car rental will be preferred if you stay longer Enterprise Rent a car is nearby approximately 7 minutes away from our place. but must reserve on line to get a better rate or else if you walk- in the rate would be regular . Car Rental Recommended
Other Things to Note
NO THIRD PARTY BOOKING-
You need to use your Airbnb account to book your reservation.
If you are a newbie you must follow and complete the Airbnb verification process meaning you must have a photo and a complete profile, verified ID and or Social Media Account.
PLEASE READ OUR HOUSE RULES.
•Only people named on the reservation are
allowed on the property ( Maximum of 4 people includes children if there
•No Partying and No loud music and be respectful of our neighbors.
• No Drugs or any Illegal activities including
illegal downloading of torrents.
• We do not allow filming and or shooting movies or advertising in our
• We expect our guests to keep the premises clean and sanitary.
• Conserve energy whenever possible, as you would do in your own home.
• Do not flush anything in the commode other than toilet tissue.
• No Overnight Guest are allowed, We have a maximum of 4 Guests in this
property and any excess beyond the maximum will be in violation of the
terms and conditions set forth in your booking with the host and Airbnb.
•All luggage must be placed on the luggage rack or the floor NOT
on beds or soft furnishings etc.
• Please no hair dyes in the shower or wet tea bags on the furniture!
• Failure to return the keys upon check-out will result in forfeiture of the
• In case of emergency call 911 and importantly please let us know asap!!!
And last but not least registered guest/s hereby agrees to the following;
1. By renting this place you agree to reimburse the host for all damage
incurred to any of the host's personal items and the house during your
2. By staying as a guest in this House you agree to reimburse the host for
any items discovered missing after your stay.
3. Absolutely no smoking in the house. You will lose your security deposit
and receive a bad review on Airbnb if you smoke!
4. No Animals of any kind! If evidence of animals is found you will lose your
security deposit and receive a negative review on Airbnb.
5. CHECK-IN : 2 pm and CHECK-OUT: 11 am
By booking this Basement- Apartment, you agree to exempt the host from any liability charges due to any accident or injury during your stay.
Your quiet and comfortable Bedroom with a King Bed, 32 inch flat Tv and with a convenient mini refrigerator stock with bottled water and a chest drawer.
They are listed as SUPER HOSTS for a reason!!! Communication was a breeze, check in and out was easy, but most of all the attention to details. The basement is clean and beautifully furnished AND FULLY STOCKED! They had a bottle of wine, nuts, cookies, cereal, milk, OJ, etc!
We can't wait to come back!
Thanks Dianna, Ryan, Aaron and Co. We appreciate your glowing review that you have given us. You guys are an amazing guests and thank you for the Ben Franklin, I was shock when I saw it- and you didn't have to do that but we appreciate it, Btw, you guys are not only sharp shooters but also singers, I have a video of you singing Bon Jovi's Living in a Prayer, and that was awesome. Let's do it again guys. Come back soon... take care and have a safe travel..
The listing didn't match the description, it was better than the description :) Super comfortable and quiet place. And to top the experience, Nic and Rach are without a doubt some of the nicest people I ever encountered :)
Nic and Rach were great hosts. They were very friendly, and went out of their way to make sure everything was perfect. We really enjoyed staying here. The apartment is nicely decorated and very clean. We will definitely stay here the next time we are in town.
Nic and Rachel are incredible hosts! They made our stay so warm and inviting. They opened their home to us like we were family. They made us several beautiful meals and even drove us around the city to see the great beauty of the area! We consider them good friends and highly recommend anyone coming to the Raleigh area to stay with them. Their attention to detail is second to none and the apartment was absolutely immaculate.
We plan on returning soon and will only stay with them! Highly, highly recommend them!!
Nic and Rach were the best hosts ever! They welcomed us and made us feel right at home. Their apt is lovely, very clean and well equipped. We honestly can't think of a single thing we would change. The neighborhood is family oriented and we felt very safe. They even invited us to share breakfast. We will definitely rent from them again. Our best airbnb experience!
Nic and Rach are both very friendly. My guests and I felt really welcomed. They greeted us the day we checked in and left us snacks. The basement apartment is just gorgeous. Everything is tidy and organized. The neighborhood is safe and perfect. I really recommend you staying in their place.
Wow!! Another great experience from the platinum service hosts! Excellent customer service. Clean room, fresh fruit, fresh hot mint Tea made from Rach's herb garden. WOW.
This host has 14 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
About the Host, Nic And Rach
We are warm and accommodating hospitable hosts and both orientals as we look, My wife work for a private firm and I recently retired and fully active in hosting and travelling. We love to travel and love the ocean, we pretty much go to the Carribean ones or twice a year at least...Countries that we have visited and love Poland, London-England, France-Paris, Italy-Vatican City, Venice, Vienna-Zalsburg and St.Johann in Austria, Mexico - (Cancun and Cabo San Lucas ) Japan, Hongkong, Philippines and the Carribean Islands such as, Aruba, Bahamas, Cayman Island, Dominican Republic, St. John and the US Virgin Islands.. we love to explore and interestingly like local foods, Photography is one of my hobby, I like taking random pictures of people, places and the natural beauty that surrounds us, Rach weaknesses are food... " Our life motto - Live to the fullest, Laugh to the hardest and Love everyone " we are easy to get along with as what other guests and friends says we are indeed a nice couple.. so, give us a chance to know you and we promise that we will provide what you would expect from us and from what we offer and if you are looking for privacy and security, ambiance and serenity then our place
is the place to be. We would like to welcome you to our home ..and your home away from Home..
This section is for Guests reading about me prior to submitting a Reservation Request:
• Airbnb is a trusted community market place with a mission to connect each Guest with an ideally matched Host. As a Guest, you can better your chances of an approval by posting a profile photo and a bit about yourself (and also who you are traveling with if that applies).
• As a guest, you of course would want to know as much about your host as possible to assure your safety and peace of mind. Additionally your host also wants to know about the people that will be sharing his/her home.
• We have never met and I know nothing about you so take a few moments to tell me who you are, what you like, what are your passions, hobbies etc.. No need to write a book just a few lines to give me a sense of who you are.
• To improve the chance of your request being accepted a complete profile is essential. A COMPLETE PROFILE includes a written statement about who you are, a recent photo of your face (no pets or children), and a verified email address and phone number. Doing these small things will increase the odds of an approved booking by tenfold. This is true for inquiries you make of any Host, not only me.
• VERIFY YOUR ID. You are going to be required to do this eventually, so do it now while you aren't pressed for time. It only takes a few minutes and it shows you value trust in our community. (See https://www.airbnb.com/help/question/450 for more information about Verified ID.
Finally, welcome to the Airbnb experience. Hope that you enjoy being a part of this trusting, traveling community. We certainly do .
Nic and Rach