Apartment-Basement with private entrance situated in a nice and safe neighborhood, 2 B/Rms. with large bathroom, and common areas, Breakfast Counter w/Sink, 2 HD flat screen TV's w/ STD Cable, Broadband WI-FI secured internet, amenities included.
Your Bathroom with double head shower and deep tub, towels, shampoo, conditioner, liquid body soap, toothpaste, lotion.
VERY SPACIOUS 1,100 SQ/FT with 2 Bedrooms and common areas, spacious bath room, living room, Breakfast Counter with Sink, dining area, patio with seating area, Grill and backyard. We are located in a quiet, safe and private neighborhood 20 minutes away from RDU Airport, 15 min to RTP area, Walking distance to the Cary Soccer Field and *Woodland trail, minutes away from Downtown Cary and Apex as well as Bond Park, Crabtree Lake and Jordan Lake, nearby grocery stores, Pharmacy, restaurants and other shops that will cater to your needs and for your stay and visits to one of the top safest places to live in the nation, we offer our Basement Apartment Private living as follows;
We have one 11 x 16 Sq/Ft Tiled Floor Room adjacent to the Bathroom.with a king size bed, 32 inch Flat Screen TV, Mini Refrigerator stocked with bottled water.
And one 11 x 12 Sq/Ft Wood Floor a room with a twin/trundle bed.
In the dining area we provide as follows;
Breakfast counter with Sink, 1 Mini Refrigerator, Over size Microwave, Coffee Maker, Electric Kettle,Toaster, Coffee, Tea etc.
We also provide Iron and Ironing Board.
Feel free to use the Grill by the Patio.
*Large bathroom with double shower head and tub complete with toiletries, Shampoo, Hair Conditioner, lots of fresh towels, Hair Dryer.
Reclining Sofa in the Living Room w/ 42 inch Flat Screen HD/TV w/ Broadcast Cable, DVD Player.
Your private entrance will be by the Patio.
The entire apartment, patio, and the garden.
and Parking will be on the driveway
Interaction with Guests
We are extremely hospitable, willing and able to interact with guests but of course we respect ones privacy. Guests can call or text us at anytime and someone will always be at home.
Our place is situated in a nice and safe neighborhood consist of 100 homes or so, very quiet and our city of Cary took the spot as number 1 crime free in the nation year 2013....and voted several times as one of the best place to live in the nation. Walking trail and Cary Soccer Field near by and its just walking distance within our neighborhood.
Cary Tran S3.00 per person must call ahead to reserve and will pick door to door. and the hours of operations are from 6am to 8pm monday through saturday.w/in the cary area only. Uber, Lyft,Taxi are just a call away and car rental will be preferred if you stay longer Enterprise Rent a car is nearby approximately 7min away from our place. but must reserve on line to get a better rate or else if you walk in the rate would be regular .Car Rental Recommended
Other Things to Note
Children under 18 must be supervised by a
responsible adult at all times. The house
is not child proof.
* No Third Party and last minute booking.
*The Host/Owner of the property is not
responsible of any loss or damage In case
of theft, fire, flood or any act of God or in
any accidents occurred while in the
PLEASE READ OUR HOUSE RULES.
If you are NEW TO AIRBNB? - READ FIRST!!
if you are new to Airbnb or have no positive guest reviews in the Airbnb system you must follow these instructions before submitting your reservation request to me. Failure to do so will slow the process down as I will not move it forward without these steps being taken. I will not rent to you until these steps have been taken. I'm not trying to be mean or give you a hard time. This is me being honest about what I'm looking for as I attempt to rent to new members of the Airbnb community.
1. Use your real name and include your correct information in your Airbnb profile. Also, fully verify your personal information through the Airbnb verification process. (email address, social site information, (website hidden), Lnkdin, phone number, etc.). I read every profile in detail so don't skip anything. This is how you build trust with potential hosts.
2. Never…I repeat….never…ask to reserve or pay for your stay outside of the Airbnb system or with cash. Trust worthy hosts will not agree to this arrangement as they lose all insurance and financial protection provided by Airbnb if they do.
3. Do not provide your email or personal phone number to a host outside of the airbnb messaging system until a reservation is confirmed in the system. Airbnb blocks it so it won't go through until the reservation is confirmed anyway.
4. If you are not at least 21 years do not attempt to rent from me. Most hosts will not rent to minors as they don't want to be liable for alcohol and drugs related incidents.
5. Provide a current and accurate picture as your Airbnb profile picture. Personally, I never rent to anyone who does not have a current and accurate picture. (by the way, hosts will see you in person when you check-in. They will not let you check-in if you don't look like your profile picture. Most hosts will ask to see ID as well)
6. Be completely honest in the "Describe Yourself" section of your profile. Do not skip this step or you will appear to be hiding something. This is your chance to let potential hosts know about you as a person, your interests, likes and dislikes, future travel plans, etc. Take the time to write a well though-out and accurate description. Remember, you are asking to stay in somebody's home, not a hotel room. Hosts need to feel like they can trust you to take care of their home and their belongings as if they are your own.
7. Be thorough and completely honest in your reservation request to potential hosts, providing the names and ages of all guests, reason for your stay, occupations of all guests, home town, and any other information that may help the host trust you and build a personal connection with you. The more detail that you can provide, the better. Since you are new to Airbnb or have no reviews, this is your chance to overcome these limitations and improve your chance of your reservation request being accepted.
8) Our listings are not accepting any type of animals, so, if you are bringing one then we will surely decline your requests.
If you follow this advice I will quickly and fully consider your reservation request, and other potential hosts will have the information that they need to make an informed reservation decision.Thank you so much and have a pleasant stay with us.
Nic and Rach
•Only people named on the reservation are
allowed on the property ( Maximum of 4ppl)
•No Partying and No loud music and be
respectful of our neighbors.
• No Drugs or any Illegal activities including
illegal downloading of torrents.
• We expect our guests to keep the
premises clean and sanitary.
•Conserve energy whenever possible, as you
would do in your own home.
• Do not flush anything in the commode
other than toilet tissue.
• No Overnight Guest are allowed, We
have a maximum of 4 Guests in this
property and any excess beyond the
maximum will be in violation of the terms
and conditions set forth in your booking
with the host and Airbnb.
•All luggage must be placed on the floor NOT
on beds or soft furnishings etc.
•Please no hair dyes in the shower or wet tea
bags on the furniture!
• Failure to return the keys upon check-out
will result in forfeiture of the security
• In case of emergency call 911 and
importantly please let us know asap!!!
And last but not least the registered guest/s hereby agrees to the following;
1. By renting this house you agree to reimburse the host for all damage incurred to any of the host's personal items and the house during your stay.
2. By staying as a guest in this House you agree to reimburse the host for any items discovered missing after your stay.
3. Absolutely no smoking in the house. You will lose your security deposit and receive a bad review on airbnb if you smoke!
4. No Animals of any kind! If evidence of animals is found you will lose your security deposit and receive a negative review on airbnb.
5. CHECK-IN : 2 pm and CHECK-OUT: 11am
By booking this House, you agree to exempt the host from any liability charges due to any accident or injury during your stay.
Signature _________________ Date_______
Wow!! Another great experience from the platinum service hosts! Excellent customer service. Clean room, fresh fruit, fresh hot mint Tea made from Rach's herb garden. WOW.
The house was great, close to lots of fun things to do. The hosts were friendly, accessible, and charming. The morning we left Nic made us a lovely breakfast to get our bellies full for the trip home. If we were not there to visit friends we would have spent some more time with the hosts as the are an interesting, friendly couple. Highly recommended place to stay.
Once again Nic and Rach were perfect hosts. The dinner was amazing. The place was perfect..... Again! See you guys soon!
The listing, location and surroundings were 'spot on'. Rach and Nic were the hosts that make you feel welcome after a long long journey. This is such a genuine passion for them, and it shows; the cleanliness and attention to detail - nothing is overlooked.
From the snacks and beverages they provided, to the shower supplies...much more than we had expected.
This was my first foray with using Airbnb, and Rach and Nic set the bar high. We highly recommend as they enjoy sharing their home, and truly make you feel welcome.
We can not thank you enough for you kindness and thoughtfulness. You and Stacy are just wonderful guests, so easy, so friendly and well versed... and btw, thanks for the Red I have not open it amd I'm planning to keep it for long as a remembrance from you. " Malbec " and Cheers !
We had an unbelievable experience in Cary! Nic and Rach were over accommodating and did a fantastic job! The stay was like a resort with food,beverages, and they had us for dinner one night! Five stars by far!! We were there to check out the area because family is thinking of moving there and they had great suggestions and advice, really went above and beyond! Highly recommend them!! Thank you!!
What a great place. The location was great. The apartment was amazing. This is by far my best experience on Airbnb. Nic and Rach are the best hosts ever. I will be staying here many times. The fresh fruit put it over the top.
Nic & Rach's place was great. Could not have been better.
This host has 3 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
We are warm and accommodating hospitable hosts and both orientals as we look, My wife work for a private firm and I recently retired and fully active in hosting and travelling. We love to travel and love the ocean, we pretty much go to the Carribean ones or twice a year at least...Countries that we have visited and love Poland, London-England, France-Paris, Italy-Vatican City, Venice, Vienna-Zalsburg and St.Johann in Austria, Mexico - (Cancun and Cabo San Lucas ) Japan, Hongkong, Philippines and the Carribean Islands such as, Aruba, Bahamas, Cayman Island, Dominican Republic, St. John and the US Virgin Islands.. we love to explore and interestingly like local foods, Photography is one of my hobby, I like taking random pictures of people, places and the natural beauty that surrounds us, Rach weaknesses are food... " Our life motto - Live to the fullest, Laugh to the hardest and Love everyone " we are easy to get along with as what other guests and friends says we are indeed a nice couple.. so, give us a chance to know you and we promise that we will provide what you would expect from us and from what we offer and if you are looking for privacy and security, ambiance and serenity then our place
is the place to be. We would like to welcome you to our home ..and your home away from Home..
This section is for Guests reading about me prior to submitting a Reservation Request:
• Airbnb is a trusted community market place with a mission to connect each Guest with an ideally matched Host. As a Guest, you can better your chances of an approval by posting a profile photo and a bit about yourself (and also who you are traveling with if that applies).
• As a guest, you of course would want to know as much about your host as possible to assure your safety and peace of mind. Additionally your host also wants to know about the people that will be sharing his/her home.
• We have never met and I know nothing about you so take a few moments to tell me who you are, what you like, what are your passions, hobbies etc.. No need to write a book just a few lines to give me a sense of who you are.
• To improve the chance of your request being accepted a complete profile is essential. A COMPLETE PROFILE includes a written statement about who you are, a recent photo of your face (no pets or children), and a verified email address and phone number. Doing these small things will increase the odds of an approved booking by tenfold. This is true for inquiries you make of any Host, not only me.
• VERIFY YOUR ID. You are going to be required to do this eventually, so do it now while you aren't pressed for time. It only takes a few minutes and it shows you value trust in our community. (See https://www.airbnb.com/help/question/450 for more information about Verified ID.
Finally, welcome to the Airbnb experience. Hope that you enjoy being a part of this trusting, traveling community. We certainly do .
Nic and Rach