You're going to love this villa in the upscale "Golden Mile" section of beautiful Myrtle Beach. It is a real gem - spacious, clean & lovely. It sleeps up to 10 people.
This villa can be rented as a 2 bedroom, 2.5 bath or as 2 separate condos (a 1 bedroom, 1.5 bath condo and a separate master suite). To see it as 2 separate condos, you can click on "my other properties" below our photo.
Since we don't think it's very nice to rent from a private person only to find out you have to bring your own towels or sheets (or pay extra to rent them), all towels and linens are INCLUDED in our rental rates.
We've been renting from private owners for years - so, we know how we want to be treated as renters & we will treat you with the same honesty and integrity that we expect when renting from somebody else. We're dedicated to your comfort. We will make ourselves available to you and, we have also hired a local cleaning/maintenance company that is experienced, professional, licensed and insured to handle any issue you may have during your stay.
VILLA AMENITIES INCLUDE:
1st CONDO IS A LARGE 1 BEDROOM WITH:
2 - Full Size XL Beds
Large Closets and Dresser
Separate Vanity/Sink Area
Full Size Appliances
Stove with Oven
Full Size Refrigerator
Large Counter Space
Pots, Pans & Bakeware
NEW Dishes & Utensils
LARGE OPEN LIVING/DINING ROOM:
Full Size Sofa Sleeper
TV with Cable
Large Dining Table w/ 6 Chairs
Shared Wifi Throughout The Villa
SEPARATE MASTER SUITE CONDO:
2 - Full Beds
Large Master Bathroom
Plenty of Dresser/Closet Space
Shared Wifi Throughout The Villa
Starbucks - 3 Blocks
River City Cafe - 1 Block
Tons of Clubs, Bars & Restaurants
Broadway at the Beach
NASCAR Speed Park
MYRTLE BEACH REALLY DOES HAVE IT ALL!
Myrtle Beach is the home of some of the best shopping, restaurants, and entertainment that you'll find anywhere; and our condo is at the center of it all. It is close to Broadway at the Beach, which is a shopaholic's dream and home to Ripley's Aquarium, an Imax theater, Dragon's Lair mini golf, carnival rides & games at the Myrtle Beach Pavilion Nostalgia Park, and great restaurants like Margaritaville and Key West Grill. At night, you can go clubbing - from the Hard Rock Cafe to Revolutions to Crocodile Rocks dueling piano bar and much more - or you can just hang out and have a Daiquiri at Fat Tuesdays.
If you're looking for adventure, you can go parasailing, take a banana boat ride or rent a jet ski from one of the many local beach rental companies. You can try your luck on one of the Casino Cruises, like Suncruise (they'll even send a shuttle for you). If you like to fish, there are several local piers where you can rent rods & buy bait or, for a big adventure, check out one of the local deep sea fishing charters. If golf is your game, the sky's the limit!
If you prefer a quieter atmosphere, we recommend The Sea Captain's House restaurant (rated best seafood restaurant in Myrtle Beach). The Sea Captain's House is a quaint, historic gem - right on the beach - you can even dine oceanfront! They also have an outstanding breakfast buffet daily - or you can order from the menu.
We've fallen in love with the Myrtle Beach area - so much that we decided to buy our vacation condo there. We know you'll love it, too.
ADDITIONAL PROPERTIES AVAILABLE:
- A big (apartment size) angle oceanfront in the 'Golden Mile' section with king bed, washer/dryer & even a WATERSLIDE on the property (many new furnishings/household items). Sleeps 6. https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/843596
- A large angle oceanfront studio with a full size kitchen & tons of pools. Sleeps 6. https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/225332
- An adorable 2 bedroom in the Shore Dr. Area of Myrtle Beach. Sleeps 6. https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/1266799
- A lovely direct oceanfront room with all new furnishings. Sleeps 4. https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/1266533
- A direct oceanfront studio with new memory foam top queen beds. Sleeps 4. https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/843509
-- An oceanview efficiency in North Myrtle (tons of water amenities here). Sleeps 4. https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/844179
- A HUGE 3 bedroom townhouse that has been recently renovated and updated with premium furnishings. Sleeps 12. https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/628454
Signed rental contract is required prior to check in. Upon booking on airbnb, the rental contract will be emailed to the guest for signature. You can see the text of the rental contact below.
PET POLICY: SMALL DOGS ONLY allowed ONLY with written permission and ONLY if all terms are followed. Renter who do not notify us that they are traveling with a dog may be asked to leave and/or forfeit their deposit. If dog is to be allowed, an additional pet fee of $50/pet/week will be required - payable directly to the landlord following airbnb booking. Dog MUST be housebroken, treated with approved flea medication, and be kept in a crate/kennel/carrier or taken with owners when owners are not in Villa or sleeping. We may request a copy of dog's vaccination record. Please understand that these rules are for the comfort of all guests - we want to try to accommodate pet lovers, but we also want everybody's stay to be a clean, comfortable one.
1. CHECK-IN TIME IS AFTER 3 P.M. EST AND CHECK-OUT IS PRIOR TO 10 A.M. EST. No Early Check-in or late check-out unless prior approval is given. We try to accommodate your circumstances, but during busy months, it may be impossible to change check-in/out times due to the cleaning schedule. If the renter does check out late without prior approval and housekeeping has already arrived to clean the unit, the renter will be responsible to pay the housekeeper’s return visit fee.
2. DAMAGE/RESERVATION DEPOSIT- The security/damage deposit is NOT applied toward rent. It will be collected by airbnb and subject to airbnb's security deposit rules. Security deposits will not be held provided the following provisions are met:
a. No damage is done to unit or its contents, beyond normal wear and tear and all provisions in this contract are followed.
b. No charges are incurred due to contraband, pets or collection of rents or services rendered during the stay.
c. All debris, rubbish and discards are placed in trash can or bagged, and soiled dishes are cleaned.
d. All charges accrued during the stay are paid prior to departure.
e. No linens, towels, or any other items from the unit are lost or damaged. Damage includes excessive staining that cannot be removed by normal cleaning methods. Inventory will be taken following check out.
f. No Early check-in or late check-out unless stated in writing.
g. SMOKING - This is a NON SMOKING unit. NO EXCEPTIONS. If you smoke in our rental unit, you may be asked to leave and will forfeit all monies paid for the rental including your security deposit.
h. PETS - Small dogs are permitted with approval in the “written exceptions” section of the rental contract and with an additional fee. If you do not have approval and bring a dog or do not meet the agreed upon terms for your dog, you may be asked to leave and may forfeit all monies paid and forfeit your security deposit. Cats are not permitted.
i. Food is not left on floors or beds and is discarded appropriately in trash can or bagged. No gum or other food items are left stuck on/in furniture, counters, carpet, towels, linens or floors.
j. The renter is not evicted by the owner (or representative of the owner), the local law enforcement, or the security workers employed by the resort.
The renter agrees to pay for all damages, missing items, and/or charges for fines/fees incurred by the owner as a result of the misuse of this rental. Should these charges be in excess of the damage deposit, the renter will receive a bill and agrees to allow additional charges to their credit card to cover that bill. The renter agrees to pay for any/all legal and collection fees incurred by the owner for the purpose of collecting these charges. The renter also agrees to pay the statutory maximum interest rate for any unpaid portions of these charges. The renter agrees that they will not “charge back” any amount charged to cover damage/misuse/theft/rental fees. Any court proceedings or mediation related to this rental will occur in the property manager's local jurisdiction.
3. MAID SERVICE – While linens and bath towels are included in the cleaning of the unit, daily maid service and towel replenishment is not included in the rental rate. We suggest you bring beach towels. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the unit for use at the pool or beach. A departure cleaning fee is required as listed below in charges section. Departure cleaning fee includes reasonable cleaning. Should section 2 not be followed, a charge for excessive cleaning may be charged.
4. RENTER AGE/RELATIONSHIP – No renters under the age of 18 are allowed without parental supervision. The names, ages, and signatures of all adult renters that will be staying in the unit will be provided on this agreement. The owner reserves the right to ask for copies of photo identification for adult renters. The primary contact person paying for the rental will be staying at the unit for the entire rental period.
5. PARTIES/NOISE – Renter agrees to have no loud parties and will not exceed the maximum number of occupants as outlined above. If noise complaints are received, the renter may be asked to leave by property management, security, the police, or the owner (or any other agent of the owner) and the renter will forfeit any monies paid to the owner including the security deposit.
6. MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY/USE OF PROPERTY - The maximum number of guests is limited to 10 people. The property has 2 full sized beds, 2 full XL size beds, and a full size sofa sleeper. The renter acknowledges that he/she does not have access to the resort’s water park. The renter will have access to the villa, pools, lazy river, hot tubs and other unlocked water attractions on the resort property. Renter will also have beach access. If the unit has a locked owner’s closet, the renter agrees that he/she will not attempt to access that area.
7. FALSIFIED RESERVATIONS – Any reservation obtained under false pretense will be subject to forfeiture of advance payment, deposit and/or rental money, and the party will not be permitted to check-in.
8. PARKING PASSES – It may be required that parking passes be obtained from the front desk. Renters will be notified of this with their check in information. Renters may be asked to provide a copy of this agreement as proof of rental to the front desk and will be asked to provide their license plate number. If required, renters must display parking pass on the rear view mirror at all times when parked in parking lot. Failure to display may result in towing of vehicle at renter's expense.
9. PROBLEMS – Renter agrees to contact the owner directly in case of any problems or maintenance issues with the unit. The owner will also provide an alternate contact number for maintenance upon full payment of rental fees. If the owner does not hear from the renter by 9pm on the evening of arrival, it will be assumed that the unit is acceptable to the renter and in good condition.
10. HOLD HARMLESS - The renter assumes all risk involved with use of this condo/villa and all other areas of the resort property and agrees to indemnify and hold the owner, the owner’s insurer, the property manager, the resort, and homeowner’s association harmless for any/all injuries (including death) incurred on the property as well as any missing/stolen items. The renter assumes full responsibility for all person's entering the premises during the renter's contracted times of stay and will be solely liable for any/all injuries to persons on the premises during the renter's contracted times of stay.
11. CANCELLATIONS – Per airbnb policy.
12. WRITTEN EXCEPTIONS – Any exceptions to the above policies must be approved in writing.
it had been the worst experience of vacation that we had.
unfortunately I trusted these host telling me that photos are not updated photos and everything will be new.
it was extremely dirty & ugly and all furniture were probably either too old or were taken from curbs. Nothing matched in terms of color or stile. the place had been neglected for quite sometimes. If I had the opportunity I would have had book into a different place. We were attending a weeding and there was no time for us to go and find other place.
Please don't believe this horrible guest. He let his children draw all over the sheets with crayons. Then, when I asked him to pay to replace the sheets, he threatened to leave me this bad review. Airbnb paid me for the sheets after they were asked to intervene. This property is exactly as advertised, except that the bedroom and dining room furniture is brand new and not yet pictured at this time. It has been reviewed many times by other guests, as have all of my other properties, which are all clean. What a horrible person this is to try to ruin a good person's reputation and to even lie about bed bugs just to get out of taking responsibility for their actions! I don't have words to describe how upset this makes me!
Eric and Melanie were very good at communication. Their explanations and directions were very clear. The rooms were as described as were the amenities. The beach was close by and there is a Starbucks right around the corner!
Overall the stay was fine. However, we had to pay for an extra night stay even though we had the minimum nights booked. We booked this place for a family vacation (no kids). The ad said minimum of 4 nights stay, which was fine as we booked the required nights. However, we were essentially told we had to book another night (even though we wouldn't be there) or have our reservation denied. It seems a little ridiculous to have a requirement for people, which they have met and then try to fleece more money from people. Not to mention, either provide towels and linens or don't, that is your choice. However providing the towels with a goal to make people more comfortable and having at least 10 rules attached to it makes people uncomfortable/scared to sneeze the wrong way and lose the deposit.
This was our first time at Myrtle, and while the place itself served its purpose, I am not sure it was worth going through that. I think next time we will book a hotel/another home.
I am very confused by this review. We require a either full week's rental or a Saturday check-in or Saturday check-out during peak summer weeks. This guest requested the July 4th Holiday week, which is our busiest of the year. When I told the guest about the minimum stay or Saturday check-in/out, the guest said they couldn't stay a full week and they were unable to check in or out on a Saturday. They then offered to rent 5 nights instead of 4. I told them that I wasn't sure if I could do that, but I offered to discuss the option with the owner. Since the owner agreed to make an exception, I approved the booking. I wouldn't even normally do this, as it creates issues with the cleaning schedule, but the guest indicated that they had already made airplane reservations, and I thought they were having trouble finding accommodations for their dates. I thought I was helping them by accepting their offer. I never booked them for 4 nights and then made them take another. I wouldn't do that. There was no "fleecing" of this guest for an additional night or more money. It wasn't even my idea to rent the 5 nights to them.
We happily provide high quality towels in our units, and simply ask that guests treat them with respect. The only rules we provide to guests are just common sense requests asking guests to be mindful that make-up and tinted sunscreens can stain towels so they are no longer usable by future guests. Sometimes guests don't realize that these things cannot always be cleaned from towels. I am sorry if this guest felt uncomfortable. It certainly wasn't my intention.
Exactly as advertised; extremely well priced; ideally situated for the activities we wanted.
Thanks to these great hosts
Great spot, Clean, Large space. We had plenty of room for the whole family. Not a bad walk to the beach. We defiantly would stay there again.
We really loved our vacation and Melanie goes over and above to make sure your stay is the best!! I would recommend others to stay there! Hope to get to come back again!
This host has 100 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
We are 30-somethings who have been together forever & want to see the world. Eric is disabled - a kidney transplant patient - and Melanie just returned to college. Our sights are on Europe in the coming year - with Ireland, France and Italy on top of the list - if we can make it all come together. The holy grail would be Australia & New Zealand (maybe some day).
We fell in love with Myrtle Beach & dreamed about having a place there. It is a foodie paradise, a fantastic family destination, a never ending party, a shopper's dream and the beach isn't too bad either :-) We'll send you a bunch of tips about our favorite places in the area when you rent from us. Any questions at all - don't hesitate to email. HAPPY TRAVELS TO ALL!