1. Large Bedroom with Air Conditioner and Save Box on your own wardrobe
2. Large Living Room with TV channel overseas worlwide
3. Large Swimming Pool you can use privately
4. Large Garden with varieties of plants
5. Easy Parking Area for motorbike and car
6. Easy Access to Everywhere
7. Garden View and Swimming Pool View from your window
8. 10minutes to the Beach (Batu Belig or Seminyak Beach) w/ motorbike
9. 5minutes to the Center of City (Denpasar Area) w/ motorbike
10. No Breakfast - Big Kitchen - DYO (do your own)
11. No Public Transportation in Bali -- Only taxi or you need to rent motorbike (i will help you to find the motorbike rental)
12. Housemaid comes in the morning every day except sunday to clean the room and the house.
13. Bakery in 5 minutes walking
14. Minimart shop in 3 minutes walking
15. Green Zone area View with rice fields view
16. Free using kitchen, refrigerator, and drinking water
17. This is private villa -- but have 2 bedroom -- one of the bedroom is yours and one is for me as I live there also
18. The are name Jl. Gunung Salak....close to kerobokan, seminyak, batu belig, canggu and denpasar. (not Kuta and Legian -- but reachable by motorbike and not to far)
The reservation was canceled 11 days before arrival. This is an automated posting.
Отличная вилла! Мы прилетели поздно, уже было темно, и окрестности нам показали жутковаты, но когда дверь открылась - это было райское местечко. Есть wi-fi, кухня, клевый душ с цветами и вообще обстановка красивая. Длинный бассейн в саду, гамак, летучая мышка, здоровенные улитки и прочая местная живность ;) Из плохого, только то, что до Куты получалось добраться минимум за 25 минут, максимум 50. Все из-за пробок, хоть мы и были на скутере. Но в целом 4,5 балла из 5 дадим этому месту. / Great villa! We arrived late, it was already dark, and we were shown a scary neighborhood, but when the door opened - it was a heavenly place. There is wi-fi, kitchen, shower with cool flowers and all the decor is beautiful. Long swimming pool in the garden, hammock, fly mouse, hefty snails and other local animals;) From bad just road to Kuta, at least 25 minutes, maximum 50. All because of traffic jams, even though we were on a scooter. But overall score of 4.5 out of 5 we give this place.
When we first arrived at the villa, we were blown away. It was better than the photos taken by airbnb. The pool was awesome and we swam in it as much as we could. Do sit on the beanbags at night and watch the sky. It's extremely relaxing and calming. The shower room was amazing. It is exactly like the photos. There is a cleaning staff that comes over daily to clean the house and your rooms. I have to share that his home is very safe! We left our mobile phones on our beds on those days that we went for water activities and when we got back, it was neatly placed at the bedside table. Towels and bedroom slippers were provided. There are paintings everywhere in his home and they are remarkable. I really wanted to bring one home!
Dimas was an amazing host and always found some time to chat with us daily despite his busy schedules. We stayed at the villa from Monday to Friday so Dimas was working. He arranged the cabs for us whenever we needed one. He also arranged the rental of a scooter for us. He even made breakfast and pudding for us! On our last day, our flight was in the morning and thank goodness he called to check what time is our flight because we overslept and almost missed our flight!
I honestly recommend this villa to anyone and will stay here again if I visit Bali. This is my first time that I am using airbnb and I am glad that I choose to stay here! Thanks Dimas for having us!
What you see is what you get. There is no alterations to this place. A very nice and quiet area, home is super cosy and the host is impeccably helpful and kind. Definitely a place we'd be back for and recommend to our friends.
Veeeeeeery nice! I can only recommend it! The house itself is beautiful, everyday it gets cleaned, also the swimming Pool.
The Host is a very nice And Kind Person, speaks english fluently, is creative And also funny! You can relax with him at the Pool, just chillin'.
He is an appropiate guide And knows a lot about bali.
Furthermore he has some contacts, so he organized a very cheap but safe transportation from Bali to the gili islands/lombok. This through a serious company. One of us got sick but we had to leave the day after. Dimas was so Kind that he allowed us to stay furthermore even it was spontaneous And without we had to book it officially again online. He also gave us some of his home medicine.
He took us to some really nice indonesian Restaurants, to the Hairdresser, to cinema, to the beach.
All in all: there is nothing to critizise And it was a very pleasant stay! :)
Gorgeous villa with a lovely host on site. It is an easy villa to find, within easy distance to base yourself for all that Bali has to offer (best of all with your own transport). Very nicely decorated and maintained, with a beautifully-planted garden / pool area. The kitchen is well-equipped, the bedroom is large and airy, and the bathroom gloriously green.
Dimas is great and, as a young creative businessman, certainly one to watch - if not invest in!
I loved it, will definitely return if Dimas will have me, and would like to tell all my friends to check it out but that might ruin my own chances of getting back in... Ooops.
super nice stay in the Villa. Dimas has nicely decorated the whole house that you share with him. The room was spacious and confortable. you can enjoy A/C and wifi..big living room.
the area is quiet. you need to have a scooter or car to go around. beaches and livley streets are 10mn drive.
Dimas was very kind and showed me around.
He is very reliable and will assist you in any query.