About this listing
Sunny room in the Gótic neighborhood with heating/air conditioning, closet, bedding, wi-fi and breakfast included.
Maximun two people, we don´t accept aditionals people.
PLEASE READ THE HOUSE RULES BEFORE BOOKING.
We are a young couple working in the field of the arts (photography, cinema and performing arts), interested in cinema, gastronomy, music and recycling of objects (give them a new life).
The flat is on the heart of Barcelona (Gótic) in the alternative route. In this flat you´ll see some recycled items. It´s on top floor of the building so it´s very sunny all day. It has lift and big windows.
You´ll have access to the community terrace and you can enjoy of unique views of Barcelona while you drink a glass of very good spanish wine.
The room is very sunny, spacious, electric estove, double bed, bedding, closet, wi-fi and towels.
The kitchen is fully equipped and you can use it to make simple meals and put own food into the fridge.
You can also use the washing machine under request.
The price of the room includes the breakfast with homemade jams, cookies, fruits, cereals, juice, café, tea, milk, etc.
We´ll be happy to show you a different, alternative, underground Barcelona with a lot of activities that don´t go in the guidebooks and which are the true essence of Barcelona.
We want your stay memorable and you leave Barcelona with the inpression of having known the most intimate of the city, discovered and enjoyed its throbbing nightlife and tasted its delicious gastronomy.
Near the apartment you can find various supermarkets, bars, restaurants, shops, train, metro and parking if you come with the car.
From our flat you´ll get the main tourist spots walking:
- Muralla romana
- Catedral gótica
- Museo Picasso
- La rambla y Mercado de la Boquería
- Plaza Catalunya
- El Born
- El Raval
- La Barceloneta
- Museo del chocolate
- Museo de historia de Catalunya
- A 5 min. del puerto
- A 10 min. de la playa
- Parque de la Ciudadella
- Zoo y Jardín bótanico
- Museo de Gigantes y Cabezudos Catalanes
- La plaza Real
- Palau de la Música Catalana
We hope to meet you soon.
THIS FLAT IS LOCATED IN A BUILDING WITH NEIGHBORS. THIS IS NOT A HOTEL SO YOU MUST BE RESPECTFUL WITH THE HOURS OF REST (AFTER 22:00 PM ). NO PARTIES IN IT, YOU HAVE MANY BARS AROUND.
• IN COMMON AREAS OF THE BUILDING AND INTO THE FLAT DON´T MAKE NOISE AFTER THE 22:00 PM PLEASE.
•SPECIFICLY INSIDE THE BEDROOM DON´T MAKE NOISE AFTER 22:00 PM (NOT ASSEMBLE OR DISASSEMBLE YOUR LUGGAGE LATE AT NIGHT,SPEAK LOUDLY OR WALK WITH HEELS), THE STEPS ANNOY TO THE NEIGHBOR BELOW BECAUSE HE WAKES UP EARLY IN THE MORNING AND HE NEEDS TO REST.
• YOU CAN ONLY SMOKE ON THE BALCONY, NOT IN THE APARTMENT.
• IT IS STRICTLY FORBIDDEN TO BRING STRANGERS TO THE APARTMENT.
• IF YOU LOSE THE SET OF KEYS MUST BE PAID.
• WE HAVE STRICT CHECK IN TIME. MAX'S ARRIVAL AT 19 HS.
EL PISO ESTA EN UN EDIFICIO DE VECINOS. NO ES UN HOTEL, DEBES SER RESPETUOSO CON LAS HORAS DE DESCANSO (DESDE DE LAS 22HS). NO SE PERMITE HACER FIESTAS EN EL PISO, PARA ESO HAY MUCHOS BARES CERCANOS.
• EN ÁREAS COMUNES DEL EDIFICIO Y DENTRO DEL APARTAMENTO, NO HACER RUIDO DESPUÉS DE LAS 22HS, POR FAVOR.
• ESPECÍFICAMENTE DENTRO DEL DORMITORIO NO HACER RUIDOS DESPUÉS DE LAS 22HS (NO ARMAR O DESARMAR LA MALETA, HABLAR EN VOS ALTA O CAMINAR CON TACONES).
• SOLO SE PUEDE FUMAR EN EL BALCÓN, NO DENTRO DEL APARTAMENTO.
• ESTA TOTALMENTE PROHIBIDO TRAER PERSONAS DESCONOCIDAS AL APARTAMENTO.
• SI PIERDES EL JUEGO DE LLAVES SE DEBERÁ PAGAR.
• CHECK IN A LAS 14hs. TENEMOS HORARIO MÁXIMO DE LLEGADA A LAS 19hs. PARA REALIZAR EL CHECK IN. (por otros horarios por favor consultarnos).
About the Host, Malelé Y Beto
We are a couple who fell in love of Barcelona many years ago. We like meeting new people from all over the world and with different culture. We love the arts, live music, tipical food of the countries, cinema and recicling of objects.
Malelé is dedicated to the production of cinema and the art direction, also she is a percussionist in a group.
I, Beto,I´am a photographer and I work in Gastronomy, as a cook.
We can show you the tipical places to have lunch or dinner and also the most interesting places where play live music or Flamenco performances.
Tell us what kind of things you want to know or see about Barcelona and we´ll help you.
Malelé speaks spanish and I speak spanish, english and italian.