Apto - Mario Cardim Street:
ABOUT THE ROOM
Confortable private room with bathroom outside, double bed, free Wi-Fi 15 MB in the room, towels, bed linen all included
* The Bathroom is shared.
- You can use our living room, dinner room, kitchen and laundry with wash & dryer machines. All inclusive!
- Our build have 24-hour doorman.
- The apartment is cleaned once a week at NO extra fee.
Excellent location, close to major public transportation, 1 blocks to ibirapuera Park and subway station ( Blue Line – Vila Mariana Station) and bus stop. Near to museums, restaurants, bars, shopping, stores, supermarket. Our building has 24 hour doorman.
Love to travel around the world. We enjoy to meet new people, exchange experiences and we're great hostess, very communicative. We can help you to have a great stay in São Paulo.
We’ll be pleased to help you with tips on local places and how to make the most of your stay. We will be very happy to exchange experiences with you!
* PLEASE, READ OUR HOUSE RULES.
We'll have a big pleasure to host you!
Regras da Casa:
PLEASE, READ OUR HOUSE RULES
IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY:
- To keep the Apartment clean and organized;
- If break any thing in the apartment, it will be compulsory for you repair or replace or supply;
- It is forbidden to say more than 2 people in the bedroom without payment of extra guest;
- It is accepted to stay in the apartment only the 2 people authorized and recognized by the doorman;
- Pets are not allowed;
- It is forbidden to smoke inside the all apartment, room, in hall of the build and elevators;
- Keep it silent in between 10pm and 8am.
IMPORTANT: any rules break , the rental will be cancel immediately.
- Please, do not throw paper, pads or tampons in the toilet bowl, use the basket;
- Switch off the lights and other appliances when you leave the room, bathroom and apartment;
- Please be sure that the main door is locked when you leave the apartment.
SOBRE O QUARTO:
Confortável quarto privado, com cama de casal, com banheiro fora do quarto, toalhas, roupa de cama e Wi-Fi 15 MB inclusos na diária.
* O banheiro é compartilhado.
- O apartamento tem sala de estar & jantar, cozinha.
- Lavanderia com máquinas de lavar e secar roupa.
- A faxineira faz a limpeza 1 vez por semana, SEM COBRANÇA adicional.
Excelente localização, perto dos principais transportes públicos, a uma quadra do parque Ibirapuera. Próximo da estação de metrô (Linha Azul - Estação Vila Mariana) e paragem de ônibus. Próximo de museus, restaurantes, bares, shopping, lojas, supermercado e tudo, nosso prédio tem porteiro 24 horas.
Gostamos de viajar ao redor do mundo. Nós gostamos de conhecer novas pessoas, trocar experiências e somos grandes anfitriões, muito comunicativos. Podemos ajudar você a ter uma ótima estadia em São Paulo.
* POR FAVOR, LEIA AS REGRAS DA NOSSA CASA.
Teremos um enorme prazer em hospeda-lo!
É DE SUA RESPONSABILIDADE:
- Manter o apartamento limpo e organizado;
- Caso quebre qualquer aparelho ou objeto no apartamento e de sua obrigação consertar ou repor.
- É proibido morar mais do que 2 pessoas no quarto sem a realização do pagamento de hospedes adicionais e sem a nossa autorização;
- Poderá morar no apartamento apenas as 2 pessoas que alugou e estão autorizadas em documento deixado com o porteiro;
- Não é permitido trazer animais para dentro do apartamento;
- É proibido fumar dentro de qualquer ambiente do apartamento, dentro do quarto, nas áreas incomuns do prédio e no elevador;
- Mantenha silêncio entre 22h00 e 8h00.
IMPORTANTE: Qualquer rompimento das regras, o aluguel será rompido imediatamente.
- Por favor, não jogue papel, modes, lenços úmidos… no vaso sanitário. Use a lixeira.
- Por favor, desligue as luzes e todos os equipamentos elétricos quando sair do quarto, banheiro e/ou apartamento.
- Tenha certeza que trancou as portas de saída do apartamento quando sair.
|Room type:||Private room|
|Bed type:||Real Bed|
|Extra people:||$25 / night after the first guest|
|Weekly Price:||$280 /week|
|Monthly Price:||$1100 /month|
|Check In:||12:00 PM (noon)|
|Check Out:||11:00 AM|
Egnaldo's apartment is not only in a great location full of good bars and restaurants, but super clean and organized, and within a couple of blocks from the enormous Ibirapuera Park. In addition, the room was very comfortable and equipped for having a pleasant stay. Furthermore, what is most amazing about this place are the hosts. Egnaldo and Guilherme showed me around, took me to different places, and made sure I had an amazing time, which I did. I went to Sao Paulo by myself and now I left with two cool friends waiting for my next trip...
Thanks Egnaldo and Guilherme for the great time. Will never forget!
Egnaldo was an extremely generous host who went above and beyond for my first ever experience with Airbnb. He has definitely set the bar high for future hosts. He was very welcoming and when we arrived, he talked to us for over 90 minutes about where to go, what to see, and how to get there. We had an unfortunate encounter in the city and Egnaldo was super helpful in making sure we were okay.
Next time I'm in Sao Paulo, I know who I will be contacting, even if it's just for dinner or drinks.
This is my second time (email hidden)ey are excellent hosts and true friends! Whenever I plan to visit São Paulo, this is the place to go. The room is great and just like the pictures. Breakfast is delicious and you have the best hosts to show you all the city has to offer. There is a great park close by with museums, bike and running paths, and a beautiful lake. Egnaldo and Guilherme have become my friends and I highly recommend them if you are staying in São Paulo. You will have a great time!
Awesome, comfortable, perfect stay!
Egnaldo had a beautiful home in a very safe neighborhood. He went out of his way to make us feel at home. His friend Guillermo and him also went with us to metro to make sure we were ok and understood system. They also took us around local places that we wouldn't of known about. Egnaldo even let us was our clothers there which was a big help.
Don't hessitate or question about staying there.
Oh, and he makes a very good "bolo" for breakfast.:)
My stay with Egnaldo and Guilherme was simply amazing. The room was spotless when I arrived they were both was very helpful with everything I needed. On the first morning they made me a fresh Brazilian breakfast and were kind enough to show me around the park. I would recommend this place to anyone.
Egnaldo e Gui foram maravilhosos! O lugar é super confortável, me senti bastante acolhida e ser bem tratada! Com certeza ficaria novamente lá! Até a próxima! !
I was delighted with my previous stay that I decided to come back again for just one night before I had to head back.
They were very flexible in terms of a late checkout so that I could head directly to the airport.
The domestic airport Congonhas is about BRL20-30 from the apartment and if you need to head to Guarulhos (international airport) you can take the airport express either from Congonhas or from Ave. Paulista. Egnaldo was very welcoming and offered to drop me to the airport at a nominal charge as well (cheaper than what the taxi services would charge).
Please red my previous review for more.
Egnaldo and his friend Guilherme were excellent hosts. The room was exactly as shown in the picture and is at an excellent location in the city in Vila Mariana.
The house was very clean and well maintained. The bathroom was shared but was easily accessible and neat. The kitchen is well equipped and I had the option of cooking as well. They were kind enough to even make me breakfast on a couple of days.
True to the Brazilian culture, they were very inviting and shared some great tips of their culture, tips on language, what to see and what to do during my stay in SP. I have become good friends with them now and hope to keep our conversations going.
A good block of restaurants are situated a few blocks away (10min walk) and the nearest metro station is about a 15-20min walk away (or about BRL 12 by taxi).
Places to see nearby: The famous Ibirapuera park is a stone's throw away and a 15min bus ride (or about BRL 20 by taxi) takes you to the new downtown - Paulista Ave.
all in all a fantastic experience, great hosts and now wonderful friends. I highly recommend this place if you are looking for something peaceful and residential while not being far away from where the action is.
I stayed at Egnaldo´s place and it was a great experience! I felt very welcomed. He cares a lot about your stay and even gives you ideas to make plans for the best way to know the city, depending in your particular interests. He really enjoys hosting, and transmits it in a very cool and nice way. The place is great -really what you see in the photos- and it is always very clean and tidy.
Thank you very much for all the caring and the nicest reception ever! And for sharing the café da manhã moment. A chilean hug, Ana.
This is the final rate, including any fees from the host and Airbnb.
This is the final rate, including VAT along with fees from the host and Airbnb.
This is the fee charged by Airbnb
This is the fee charged by Airbnb and includes VAT