About this listing
Located next to Avenida da Liberdade, in the heart of the city, you can walk to all the most interesting locations. We offer a private suite bedroom with a real double bed with a closet area and a private bathroom in a typical Lisbon neighborhood.
Would you like to experience Lisbon at it's fullest? Located next to Avenida da Liberdade, in the heart of the city, you can walk to all the most interesting locations or, if you prefer, you can choose the cable car or the subway.
Our offer is based on a suite bedroom in our apartment, equipped with a closet and a complete small bathroom in a lovely apartment on a really nice neighborhood. The apartment has a complete kitchen, a large dinning room with a sunny balcony for your delight. Next door, you have typical restaurants with Fado, where you can enjoy the best grilled fish. Or, if you prefer, you can shop in the local groceries and cook a nice meal at home. Wouldn't that be great? We enjoy art, food and wine, so if you need any tips we´ll help you. We are flexible hosts, so, if you need anything in particular, ask us, we will do our best to please you. Send us an email, we welcome you!
- Real bed (2 pax) with linen included.
- Walking closet with full size mirror
- Complete small WC (sink with cabinet, toilet and hot tub), with toilet paper and towels included.
- iPod dock station with FM radio
- Electric heater
- We don´t have a crib, but the room has the space to fit one.(email us, we could sort something out)
- A sunny window :)
- Microwave oven
- Nespresso machine
- Bread machine
- Electric stone grill
- Cheese fondue kit
- Chocolate fondue kit
- All the pans, pots, dishes, cutlery, glasses and cups
- Dinning table for 8 people
- Cable TV
- A large selection of music, books and films
- One bathrooms
- Windows and balcony throughout the house
A complete kitchen, a large dinning room with a sunny balcony to your delight.
Interaction with Guests
We welcome our guests as we would like to be welcomed when we travel, so we try to give them as much city tips and hidden city gems as we can. When it fits our guests agenda we try to meet for a drink or a meal together.
When they need assistance, they can always contact us and we try to be as helpfull as possible.
Location, location and location :)
Sightseeing places, grocery stores, little cafes and restaurants.
Typical Lisbon neighborhood lifestyle, with cheap prices just by the most important and luxurious avenue in the city where you can find all the designer brand stores, main hotels and restaurants.
You can access our area from the airport and main train stations by subway and bus.
It´s very easy, fast and inexpensive.
* The guest is responsible for the apartment keys and may not give them to strangers.
* Please take care of the rented room and the apartment living areas.
* When leaving the room all electrical appliances and taps should be turned off and the windows should be closed.
* We alert guests not to forget personal items when checking out.
* We ask guests to return the apartment keys when checking out.
* This is the perfect place to have the local experience. So please note that this is not an Hotel or Hostel. This is a local apartment - our house - with the typical portuguese architecture in a typical neighborhood with the typical day-to-day life.