Settled in a unique location, just 25 meters from the sea Villa Tiha is located in a beautiful secluded bay. Whilst accompanied by a small number of exclusive houses, Tiha is the last house on a private road surrounded by pure nature. The charming villages of Sumartin and Selca are less than 2km away, one having a lovely harbor, both have a few necessary shops, restaurants and cafes. Villa Tiha is fully staffed so that guests can relax and enjoy the beautiful villa and surrounding areas.
- Contemporary spacious open plan living room with feature fireplace
- Opening glass walls to the south elevation linking the internal and external areas
- Open plan Dining area with Pliform dining furniture for 8 diners
- Kitchen fitted with Varena by Poliform, Gaggenau and Miele appliances, stove, grill, steam cooker, microwave, two dishwashers, fridge with icemaker, coffee maker, etc
- Fitted Laundry room with Miele washing machine and dryer
- Study room with office printer, scanner and photocopier
- Climatic controlled Wine cellar
- Games & TV room fitted with Sony flat screen TV with Bose surround sound and DVD player
- Bedroom Suite 1; with spa oasis, walk in dressing rooms and large south facing terrace
- Bedroom Suite 2; with spa oasis, walk in dressing rooms, large south facing terrace and second private terrace off the bathroom. Both terraces have uninterrupted views out to sea and the island of Hvar
- Private Bathroom with Jacuzzi Bath, double size shower and twin wash basins
- Master Suite with king size bed by Maxalto, en suite bathroom, dressing rooms and South facing open glass walls, large terrace with splendid sea views
- Bedroom 4; with integrated washbasin corner and working desk and Romeo and Juliet balcony
- Large ceramic tiled terrace with outside kitchen
- Outdoor swimming pool heated and fitted with exercise resister
- Various private terraced sitting and relaxing areas leading down to the sea
- Remotely controlled music to all external areas
- Teak Sundeck with outside shower
- Sea side sitting area with jetty and boat mooring
- Lounge chairs and coffee tables
- High quality Sun beds and casual tables
- Toilette with basin off the pool area
- 8 person Jacuzzi
- Private mooring buoy to accommodate Yacht of 20m
Guest services included in daily standard rate:
Transfer to villa (arrivals/departures) from Split airport/Supetar or Sumartin port to villa
Welcome basket & Booklet
Daily maid & Cleaning
Guest services extra charged:
Range Rover 4x4 with driver
Sunseeker Portofino 47 motor cruiser with skipper (sleeps 6 people)
Day trips arranged by road or sea with a guide
Wine cellar available, stocked with wines and local spirits (paid extra as consumed)
The reservation was canceled 28 days before arrival. This is an automated posting.
Great location, plus we got some excellent recommendations for restaurants which we took full advantage of!
Nice property, large, well kept and good sized rooms.
The reservation was canceled 3 days before arrival. This is an automated posting.
We were three persons who stayed in the apartment for six nights. The apartment is situated in the center of Zagreb, three spacious conviniet rooms, well-equipped kitchen, washing machine, internet access. We could walk to any part in the center of Zagreb, it took only 10-20 minutes. Everything worked perfectly. We appreciated the hospitality and willingness to help us. Perfect hosts! Thank you Davor and Goran for making our stay in your apartment really enjoyable. Ludmila
The house was absolutely fantastic and the location is perfect. Plenty and plenty of space and a beautiful entry way. I will certainly be staying here in the future. Davor was a lovely host and very easy to work with. Thank you so much for a wonderful stay.
Nice house in a fantastic location! The house is very nicely situated right near the Marylebone high street, with convenient access to shopping, restaurants, grocery stores, etc. Being located right between Hyde and Regents Park gave us miles of beautiful parks just minutes away. The house itself was clean, as advertised and very comfortable.
Davor was an extremely responsive and flexible host and was quick to answer any questions. Overall, a very good experience.
The reservation was canceled 5 days before arrival. This is an automated posting.
Great house, clean, tidy and in a really nice neighborhood. Would definitely recommend the place to family and friends- thanks Davor.
Great House and Great Location, Ideal for Family Stay in London!
Many thanks to Davor for providing us with a great stay in Zagreb.
The apartment is much bigger than it looks on the photos, it was really very spacious for two people.
The apartment was immaculate when we arrived and we were greeted on time with keys and then left to enjoy our holiday. The apartment is also a great location, a pleasant 10 minute stroll to the main square. The balcony at the back has a nice view over a small park, a nice place to enjoy a morning coffee.
I'll definitely book again when I next go to Zagreb.