About this listing
- Very Near to Shibuya Mark City!
- 5 min walking to JR Shibuya station!
- Sorry! No small children below 10yo.
We have another apartment in the same building.
This apartment #1 is located on 6F and other apartment #2 is on 5F. If you are traveling with group, it will be ideal to stay in the same building.
Please note that we only accept children above 10 years old. If you are traveling with small children below 10 years old, please select other apartment.
Located in the Center of Shibuya, only 5 minute walk from JR Shibuya station! The Shibuya Mark City is just behind the apartment. This Amazing place has 1 double size bed and 1 sofa bed which can open to be another double size bed. Maximum 4 adults can sleep here but 2 adults may be the most comfortable. There is Japanese size kitchen with all basic cooking tools.
Very famous Shibuya Times Square is just 4 min walking! Just inform you that this area has many slopes. Please be prepared to pull your suitcases when you walk from Shibuya station to the room. We recommend to take the airport limousine from Narita/Haneda airport to Shibuya directly! So that you can avoid to walk slopes. Or if you walk from Shibuya station, please follow the map which we send you by email. So that you can avoid walking up the slopes:-)
We have separated cooking tools, utensils and dishes for our Muslim guests. Please request when you make a booking. Our Muslim staff can provide the useful information such as location of masjids or HALAL restaurants, prayer times in Tokyo.
Just opposite from our apartment, you will see a nice bistro cafe where you can enjoy coffee, tea and sweets. Just 1 min walking, you will find Turkish restaurant, Japanese restaurant, Fast-food restaurant everywhere!
Just 3 min away from this apartment, you will find all shopping, eating and drinking area.
Relax and enjoy your stay in Shibuya!! But don’t forget, THIS IS JAPAN!!!
Please take off your shoes when entering the room, and NO smoking inside. (You can smoke at our balcony, or only designated smoking areas/restaurants/bars/coffee shops/stations with smoking sections.)
Strictly NO MUSIC, NO PARTY and NO LOUD SOUND in the room as neighbor is very quiet in this building.
Please separate garbage into burnable, non-burnable or recyclable and throw away in the each trash bins. Here is the details of our room:-
1 Double Sized Bed
1 Double Sized Pull Out Sofa Bed
Comfortable for 2~4 Adults.
All linens and towels are provided.
FREE mobile WIFI is available in the room and you can take it out with you when you go out to use with your iPad, iPhone or laptop. Our wifi is for normal use such as checking email, messaging. This is not suitable for business use such as sending heavy data file, watching youtube or playing game.
- Frying pan, Deep pan, cooking tools, eating utensils and dishes, sponge for dish washes (All separated for Muslim guests)
- Kettle, Glasses, Mug cups
- Fridge, Microwave, Toaster, Coffee maker
- Coffee, Tea, Coffee cream, Sugar, Salt & Pepper, Tomato source, mayonnaise
- TV, washing machine, clothes hanger, Hair dryer, Iron & Iron board, handy vacuum cleaner
- Tissues, hand soap, body soap, shampoo & conditioner, detergent for dish washing & washing machine
- Guide book for Tokyo
- Lift in the building
- Vending machine on 1F
Narita airport to Shibuya Station:
Take the Narita Express to Shibuya station (Please make sure that you are taking the one will stop at Shibuya) It takes about 80minutes and costs JPY3,110 for One-way.
It will take 4~5 minutes walking from station (Minami Exit) however, there are many staircases to walk with a lot of people... If you are traveling with kids or big suitcases, we suggest to take the airport limousine from airport to Shibuya directly.
Narita / Haneda airport to CERULEAN TOWER TOKYU HOTEL:
Take the airport limousine directly to this hotel. (Please make sure you drop at Cerulean Tower Tokyo Hotel). It takes about 80-90 minutes and costs JPY3,100 for One-way. ( JPY 1,050 from Haneda airport)
From the hotel, you can cross the bridge and walk to the apartment. There is a lift at bridge and not so crowded. Only 3 minutes walking distance to apartment.
- Shibuya Station : 4~5 minutes walking
- Seven Eleven convenience store : 2 minutes walking
- Shibuya Mark City shopping center : 2 minutes walking
- Shibuya Chuo post office : 2 minutes walking
- Shibuya Tokyu Department store : 3 minutes walking
- Harajuku : 2 minutes train / 15~20 minutes walking
- Shinjuku : 6 minutes train
★Check in/out time★
Check in after 3pm and Check out by 11am.
Please kindly follow the check in/out time strictly. Please kindly follow the check in/out time strictly.
We don’t accept early check in or late check out. If you need to check in early or check out late, please book one more night.
Please inform if you want to have kitchen amenities for Muslim, or useful information about locations of Masjids or HALAL restaurants, prayer times in Tokyo. We have Qibla direction mark in the room and have a prayer mat. Our Japanese Muslim staff is happy to assist you if you have any concern about staying in Tokyo.
Please note: We have separated cooking, eating utensils such as frying pan, deep pan, chopper, chopping board, bowl, mesh bowl, spoon, fork, knife & plates for 4 guests and sponge for dish washing. However, other kitchen tools such as toaster, microwave, fridge or glasses, mugs are sharing base.
★For group or big family★
If you are traveling with group, you can book both of apartments (Room#1 and Room#2). Please check the calendar for availability and book earlier.
Our room#2: https://www.airbnb.jp/rooms/1063938
We all wish you a pleasant stay in our place in Tokyo!!
Sorry but we can not accept children below 10 years old.
Please go through the “House rules” file on the dining table after you check in. Please read and follow our rules.
1) TAKE OFF shoes when you enter the room.
2) SWICH OFF air-conditioner/Heater, Room lights and other electric appliances when you go out. It is no problem to use it whole night when you are in the room.
3) NO smoking inside. Please smoke at the designated place outside in public (or our balcony) only.
4) NO PARTY and NO MUSIC in the room. We have received complain about music and noise previously. This apartment is strictly NO MUSIC.
As other tenants in this apartment building is very very quiet, please turn down the volume of TV.
5) BE QUIET in the apartment building. Normally Japanese people are very quiet and shy and don't really talk to neighbor. Please be quiet at the hallway, corridor, inside the lift and at the entrance area of the apartment building.
Please avoid standing and chatting at the entrance area which you block the way of other tenants of the building.
If any tenants ask you questions, please try to avoid answering ANY questions except greeting to avoid creating misunderstanding.
6) DON’T INVITE any unauthorized friends inside the apartment. We had some guests who brought unauthorized friends inside the apartment.
7) CLEAN the apartment when you check out. Please throw your garbage as we request and put back all equipment, sofa or chairs to the original place if you moved.
Please treat our apartment like your own house and kindly try to leave it as original shape.
We had some guests who left the apartment like it was robbed and just left. We hope you don’t leave your home away home like that. And hope all of you to come back to stay your home here again.
About the Host, Moco
Hi there! I'm Moco, Japanese mother who love to travel overseas.
My husband and I have several apartments in Tokyo.
We have professional 24hrs CS service team to assist you!
Please feel free to send message anytime before/during your stay!
We all love to meet new people.
We hope all of you will enjoy your stay and have lots of fun in Tokyo!! Enjoy your stay in Japan!