This spacious one bedroom apartment is amazingly located, not only because it is only two blocks away from Copacabana beach, but also because it is very close to “Cantagalo” Subway Station and to Arpoador and Ipanema beaches.
In the living room there is a sofa-bed that can be turned into 3 single beds, a shelf, TV, ceiling fan and dining table with 4 chairs. There is a beautiful view of Copacabana beach from the living room window.
In the bedroom there is an armoire, two single beds that can be put together and made into a queen-size bed, chest, ceiling fan and a TV. In the kitchen there is a fridge, stove, microwave, washing mashine and cooking utensils. In the bathroom there is a sink, toilet and shower.
The condo offers a 24-hour concierge services, a nice entrance hall and two elevators. The building corners with Nossa Senhora de Copacabana Street, one of the main streets at Copacabana neighbourhood, with many restaurants, bars, drugstores, newstands and overall commerce shops.
The approximate time it takes from the apartment to:
- Cantagalo Subway Station: a short 3 minutes walk.
- Copacabana Beach: 2 minutes walk (only two blocks away)
- Arpoador Beach: 13 minutes walk or 5 minutes by car
- Downtown: 20 minutes by subway or 20 minutes by car
Our 'Princess of the Sea' offers and a wonderful beach and constant breeze, a vast commerce, parks, restaurants, nightclubs, bars and concert halls, giving the neighborhood a bustling nightlife. By day, a bike ride on the bike path by the world's most famous boardwalk, shows the main sights of the waterfront as the Forte de Copacabana at Station 6.
- The check-in procedure takes about 20 minutes, as we go through a checklist making sure everything is working (as you watch) right down to turning on each faucet and appliance.
- A security deposit of R$500,00 is requested and shall be paid during checkin. The deposit is fully returned during checkout assuming all items in the checklist are in the same state of when the guest entered the apartment. In case there is some damage or loss, an amount will be discounted from the security deposit.
- Please send us a message before making a booking request
- We have a minimum 7 night stay during Carnival, New Year's Eve and World Cup 2014.
Please do not bring guests into the house
Pets are not allowed
Smoking allowed by the living room window
Depending on your priorities this could be a great option or not. On the positive side, the best thing of this apartment is the location. It's located 2 blocks far from Copacabana beach, in a safe neighborhood where you can find fast food restaurants (Vezpa pizza right in front of the building is awesome), supermarkets, bars, etc. The building has its own security 24 hours/day, which is very good too.
On the other hand, the apartment is not very nice, and during summer time it could be very hot at night. The are fans in the bedroom and living room, but it was not enough with high temperatures. The host told me that they're going to buy some air conditioners for the property. If that happens it would make this apartment a great option for young people to stay in.
Marcela, the host, is very nice, kind and very helpful.
I totally recommend this apartment if you are looking for a cheap and great located place. If you're looking for luxury you better check out other properties.
This host has 24 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
I was born and raised in Rio de Janeiro, but lived about 10 years in Canada. I moved back to Rio in 2010 as I simply love this wonderful city. I work renting well located apartments in Rio and make sure my guests are well taken care of. I like outdoor sports, such as surfing, hiking and biking.