About this listing
This stylish, cozy apartment has:
- all the standard amenities you need.
- (working) WiFi,
- decent kitchen
- decent bathroom.
- 1 bedroom with a double bed + mattress + comfortable couch (maximum 4 people)
- great garden and lounge area: the tropical styled garden features a rock wall with little waterfall, a ping-pong table and jacuzzi! (only operational in summer).
- quiet street in "Oud-West"-area close to the J.P. Heijestraat and Kinkerstraat which feature a lot of shops, bars, etc.
- The J.P. Heijestraat especially is a lively street with many different restaurants (turkish/african/maroccan to name a few) and some hip bars.
- famous Vondelpark on five minute walking distance.
- also easily reachable is the Jordaan-area, after a 15 minute walk you find yourself in the lovely 9-streets district of the Jordaan, packed full of nice bars/restaurants/boutiques etc.. - - all-in-all the location is quiet yet close to the major attractions.
parking: in the street in front of the house it costs around 3 euros / hr. outside the city center there are long-term parking possibilities. Here is a pdf with info: (URL HIDDEN)