Offered by season or full monthly rental
Clean and quiet Lac Gelinas (portage canoe onto Lac Desmarais).
8km to resort. 1km to bike path. 3 km to spa
Large wooded lot for kids to play or dogs to run
Free Wi-Fi & good cellular reception
Inspired by nature's tranquility, you will find at the La Serene Tremblant:
- a tranquil and restful property in the heart of picturesque Tremblant,
- a lakefront, and mountainside, home that all will enjoy year round,
- the crackling sound of a wood fireplace welcoming you home after a day of outdoor activity,
- a rustic chic décor, with a touch of modernism, for vacation charm without losing that at-home feeling,
- a cozy bed will lull you to sleep in a mountainside home of exemplary cleanliness.
La Serene, is a spacious Swiss Chalet on the edge of Lake Gélinas in Tremblant with a semi-private access to Lac Gélinas and canoe included. This home is situated on a very private treed lot; yet, is near all activities and attractions.
This home is in the heart of the Ironman course. It has full access to the Lake. The access and dock is across the street, directly in front of the house and is shared with a single neighbour. This offers the best of both worlds: you have a large private mountainous and treed yard to enjoy (unlike many waterfront properties) and you can still enjoy lake access.
Year-round you can take advantage of the proximity of the chalet to Mont-Tremblant Resort, le Scandinave Spa and the P'tit train du Nord.
Our clients appreciate the cleanliness of the chalet, the comfort and the excellent value for money. You will be getting a gorgeous cottage, land and water access for the price of a condo or shared property.
If you're searching for the Tremblant experience but prefer the comfort of a chalet, our mountain home is amongst the closest to the resort centre.
The house is divided in a way that is very inviting to visit either as a couple or a group. The common areas and the master bedroom are on the first floor while the three remaining bedrooms as well as a second bathroom are located on the garden floor. For your benefit, this mountain resort home has an easily accessible indoor room to store your bicycles, kayaks or ski/snowboarding equipment and has an asphalted double entry.
Lake access is in front of the house, across the street. The access is shared with one other neighbour.
Interaction with Guests
We understand that you're on vacation and interaction with our guests is limited to an as needed basis. We'll provide you with a lockbox code to check-in at your convenience.
- We use a Key lockbox system. We only ask that you message us upon arrival and departure.
- Strictly no smoking please. If you decide to smoke outside please dispose of your cigarettes properly.
- Pricing is adjusted based on number of people and rooms to be used; please do not use the extra bedrooms unless you've requested for them and keep the doors to these extra rooms closed particularly if travelling with pets.
- Towels are for indoor use by people (not pets).
- Do not use bleach when washing clothes and linens.
- If you're bringing along your pet, please bring their bed, sheets and towels so that they too can have a comfortable stay. Please note that we are pet friendly but not a pet parlour; please wash your pet at home. No pets on furniture and if you just can't resist allowing them on furniture, please bring your own sheets to cover the sofas. This is a strict part of damage deposit spot checks.
- Furniture is not to be moved.
- Our insurance requires that guests own liability insurance. This is usually included in homeowner or rental insurance. Please be prepared to confirm information upon request.
- We're very reasonable in terms of what we would charge back but do run a thorough check on items (missing, replaced with another, stained, chewed or broken). Missing items impact us greatly. Please be respectful of our private cottage and let us know of any damage so we can replace or fix it for our next guest.
Beautiful house, modern, comfortable and so clean. Zoya is very quick at answering her emails. We loved our stay.
Le chalet est vraiment confortable, bien équipé et très chaleureux.
Les hotes sont très disponible et pret à venir aider si il y a le moindre problèmes.
Je recommande vivement ce chalet!
Zoya was an incredibly accommodating host. The chalet was immaculately clean and had every amenity we could possibly need for our stay. The lake and surrounding area was beautiful and we would have loved to stay for so much longer. Zoya also was great at recommending various things to see and places to go. In all, it was a wonderful experience and we look forward to coming back.
We went up for a nice weekend in the mountains, to enjoy nature, play games, hike around and enjoy each other's company. This place ended up being very good for exactly that. We used it as a base for exploring around the area -- The Mont-Tremblant village is very nice and really close -- as well as a place to hang out on a rainy day. The house was great for the six of us, well equipped, very comfortable. It was a fantastic weekend. We'll definitely go back.
It was a fantastic experience again to stay at the Lakefront place of Zoya! It is super clean and neatly decorated.
I truly appreciate Zoya for being so very welcoming so that I could give my parents a great weekend at Mt-Tremblant. They thoroughly enjoyed the environment and the accommodation. My mom couldn't stop telling how much she liked the place. We have two wonderful dinners with the fire.
During the day we enjoyed the bikes! Zoya conveniently made sure there were bikes for all guests which was very much appreciated.
Zoya was always very responsive and even when we had a last minute question, we had an answer within minutes.
When I go to Mt-Tremblant, I won't be staying anywhere else than at one of Zoya's places! Definitely recommend anyone to do so too!
Nous avons passe un excellent weekend en famille chez Zoya.
La maison était très propre, très bien équipée en linge de maison et ustensiles de cuisine et décorée avec gout, nous étions a la recherche de dépaysement et nous l'avons eu, le lac en face de la maison et la foret derrière étaient la parfaite combinaison pour nous faire oublier le stress du travail et de la ville.
Nous recommandons fortement la maison de Zoya et nous y reviendrons certainement. Merci Zoya!
Very highly recommended. A fantastic experience overall!
- The location is ideal and the house is pristine, spacious and tastefully decorated.
- Zoya was very easy to communicate with, extremely helpful and attentive.
- We were a family of four (2 adults and 2 kids) and everyone thought it was a fantastic choice for a family vacation. We are recommending it to friends and family and will surely be back!
This host has 73 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
After a few years climbing the corporate ladder, I chose to leave my 9-9 job to focus on family, real estate investments and, well... life !
Those who know me call me a perfectionist. I call it paying attention to the little things in life that can make or break a person's day ; - ) By vacationing at one of our properties, you can count on just that - knowing that the details have been taken care of.
My spouse is known as the social one out of the two and he's usually the one to meet with guests. We only come by the chalet upon request or if need be - otherwise, the chalet is yours to enjoy without any administrative check-in and check-out worries. Well, ok, we do ask that you let us know you've arrived safely.